AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Ashley unwrapped her granola bar and started to eat it before asking King after she had swallowed a bite of it, "What would you like to do after we finish eating our snacks?"

Tara shrugged and thought that maybe she could have maybe described the mattress in a better way like a thicker mat but oh well before she too snuggled against him and fell asleep soon after.

((should we ts to the next day? I also have an idea as a drama adder))

((the plan I was thinking of will happen later on))

The next morning found both Tara and Ashley at the store buying things for school. It was going to start next week. Tara was well rested from the nap and the sleep that she had the night before and she was also really happy. She was smiling now and even humming as she walked down the aisles of the store with Ashley. Ashley looked over at her friend briefly when she heard her hum but then just smiled as she looked at the backpacks to see which one she liked better.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((ok.. was trying to fit mosi into this. i don't know if i can untill my plan. i'll wait after yours.))

Fenrir was at the store with King. He convinced king to get one good outfit, and he needed help shopping for pajamas. After dinner last night fenrir had ashed if he could sleep with Tara again. He told her that the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. what he din't tell her that it was like cuddling with an angel on a cloud.

He had still woken up early, and his newest dreams unnerved him and elated him at the same time. They where good dreams. Amazing ones. What they where about confused him. he never had a fellow wolf to explain things to him, so he was left in the dark in this. He looked at a pair of plain pajama bottoms while king giggled at his confusion and skeptical expression as he poked at the cotton.

((okay and then maybe I can put Sinan back in here too at the same time possibly))

Tara and Ashley got the backpack that the latter liked the most along with a few other supplies she needed before they headed towards the cash register to pay for everything that they got. After they paid, they went off to the side and waited for Fenrir and King. They had gotten there together before they had split up to go down different aisles to get what was needed.

Fenrir got the things they picked out and met up with Tara and Ashley. As soon as he saw Tara he started to growl lowly and pulled her to him, linking their fingers together as they walked home.

King fell back with a grin. "I think she's his mate. He's acting like my dad does when he gets home after a long hunt. " he muttered to Ashley

"Hello to you too," Tara said with a smile after Fenrir had pulled her to him and intertwined their fingers together before he started the walk home. She resisted the urge to rest her head on his shoulder as they walked but it was still there. "How did your and King's shopping trip go?" she asked him curiously as she looked over at him briefly before looking ahead of them again.

"I think so too. She was humming happily when we were looking at backpacks and other supplies that I could use for school," Ashley said back in reply just as quietly as he did.

Fenrir gave her a thumbs up and pointed to her, waving behind his shoulder indicating Ashley. He didn't want to let go of her hand. He hesitated, then pulled out a little notebook he obviously thought ahead to bring. Flipping skillfully with one hand through it, he showed her a page where he wrote: Can we talk when we get back home. Alone please? He looked worried about her response.

"And he's purring a lot more. I didn't know wolves could make a sound similar to purring. He seems happier too." He chuckled.

((After Fenrir's "talk" skip to school starting?))

((sure smile.gif))

"That's good and we got a lot of good things that she could use for school," Tara said after seeing him indicate her and Ashley to basically ask the same thing before seeing what he had written in his notebook. "Sure. My room or yours?" she asked in reply but was a bit worried at what he wanted to talk to her about. She kept the worriment from showing on her face, though since she didn't want him to see it.

"Yeah I noticed that and maybe he can make a noise that sounds similar to a purr but isn't really one," Ashley said in reply softly before looking around their surroundings a bit more and also noticing that they were nearing the cottage.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He pointed to himself, indicating his room. He went upstairs to the arctic once they got into the cottage. He waved to the chair for her to sit. He remains standing, shuffling something on the desktop.

"You got a cute back pack. I'm still keeping my old one." He said softly. "I'm nervous, I never went to school before... what if I don't understand anything?"

Tara nodded and then followed Fenrir upstairs and to his attic room. She then sat in the chair that he indicated for her to sit down in while she watched him gather up what looked to be papers but she wasn't sure since she couldn't see his desktop really well where she was. As she waited, she could feel her heartbeat increase a bit for what he wanted to talk to her about.

"Thank you and don't worry. You can always ask the teacher after class and maybe I can teach you more if you need it while you're doing homework," Ashley said in reply to King's first statement and his question as they walked inside the cottage.

Fenrir turned around and sighed. Every night since I got my scars, I've never had any other dream but that nightmarish day. After you came, the dreams faded more and more. I've been dreaming about being a professor, running with you as a wolf, being able to talk and recently.... well, I draw my dreams. I've had this at the nap and last night when I slept with you... He handed her a sketchbook on a page where he was sleeping in her room, but it was redone a lovely shade of green. A rocking chair and a crib was in there, a little day bed by the window where outside a couple small cottages where seen and faded images of children playing.

He had drawn himself sprawled on the daybed, unscarred, with a little girl on his chest, both smiling at each other. The girl had chubby cheeks and Tara's hair color and nose, Fenrir's lips and her ears where slightly pointed like his where, and his grey eyes. This confuses and frightens me. I don't know what it is about. I never had another wolf to talk to so I don't really completely understand this feeling I have. I was wondering.... if you can. He bit his lip nervously watching her.

"That would help. Also... my sister may be there. I'd know her when I smell her. I know her scent anywhere." He said quietly as he got his old backpack And put the things needed inside so it was ready when the time comes.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tara was relieved when she saw him sign what he did about what he wanted to talk to her about and felt better, mentally sighing in relief as she looked at the picture that he drew of the dream he had. "It means that we might have a family one day and run a pack. It also means that you'll have the potential to teach after maybe going somewhere where your throat would be healed so that you can talk and are no longer mute," she said in reply after seeing everything else he signed and also how nervous he was. She hoped that her explanation was good enough for him to understand and was a bit nervous as well at how he would react.

"Yes it would and I can't wait to meet her if you'd like to introduce us once we've found her," Ashley said in reply as she put her new supplies into her own new backpack after opening up the backpack and cutting the tags off of it.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He looks at her tears in his eyes. You mean... we'll be mates? Have a family and a pack? That I can finally talk and teach any children we have words tell you that i- He froze. We're mates. I know it, I know you are mine. It's been killing with me not being able to talk to you to tell you that.... that... I love you. It is undeniable. I want so badly to say it, say anything to you with my own words. The scars wouldn't go away. But if I can get my words back.... He was in front of her crying now on his knees. He whines and set his head in her lap sniffling and crying out of joy from this news.

King nodded. "Yeah, you're a lot like her too. You'd be friends right away I can tell."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tara saw everything that Fenrir signed after she had said what she did regarding what she thought his dream that he had meant and blushed a bit when the part about him loving her came across. She then patted his head comfortingly when he laid it in her lap and asked with the blush still on her cheeks, "You love me?" She then thought about what he had trailed off on about him being able to talk again and said, "There might be a way for you to be able to talk again but it might be a bit risky since it involves going into the cougar's territory."

"I can't wait to meet her. It's always nice to make new friends," Ashley said in reply with a smile before she set her backpack aside and put it near the front door.

((was thinking that Tara can know Sinan since they're acquaintances from awhile back and he knows how to heal, especially scars such as Fenrir's on his neck unless you already have something planned for that. also this wasn't the plan I had mentioned that we can do later. the one I was thinking about has something to do with a wolf from Fen's past coming back and causing trouble for a certain someone in order for another certain someone to save))

Edited by SkySong278

((You and I think a lot alike. I have plans for fen (involving his old pack and his voice) scars will never go away. To turn werewolf, one has to be bitten by an Alpha. But, if werewolf and the alpha male scarred you, they take longer to heal, and because he shift is so odd, it took him six months to completely heal. He will talk to sinan though. Because the wolf development is during puberty, his vocal chords had healed he just is so used to not using them. Sinan would be a speech therapist and help completely heal his voice, but he'd keep the scars. As for your plan... that was my plan too... xd.png ))

To answer her question he kissed her deeply. Pulling back he nodded. If it means that I can talk to you, tell you how I feel. Cuddle and whisper sweet things in your ear, I'd be willing to take any risk. "

King looked nervous again. "What if the kids don't like me? If they think I'm strange..." he whimpers setting his bag by hers.

((hooray biggrin.gif and okay. I've never played a speech therapist char before so I guess I'll just make it up as I go))

Tara kissed him back before saying, "I love you too" before seeing the rest of what he 'said'. "Okay and my acquaintance in that territory is a speech therapist so he'll be able to help you talk again," she said while still blushing some when she saw the other stuff he signed regarding him being able to whisper things in her ear.

"I'm sure you'll be fine with the other kids. We'll just have to make sure that we don't shift at all in their sight to give them a reason to call us strange or weird," Ashley said in reply before putting one of her hands on one of his shoulders in a comforting kind of way.

((I was also thinking about that plan that both Tara and Ashley could get grabbed so both Fen and King can rescue them))

Edited by SkySong278

Fenrir blushed at her words and pulled her against him. He nosed her neck and sighed happily. He'd be able to speak. He can teach! He already went to college and got the degree in history. This was his biggest dream.

King hugged her shaking his head. "No, I've been alone and wild for nearly seven years. There's a lot of things I missed and things I do different. Crowds make me freeze up, too many scents make me freak. I have muscles of an adult man no fourteen year old should have. Kids will think I'm a freak without even shifting. "

Tara hugged Fenrir back and smiled a bit at the the fact that she would be able to help him talk again.

"We can just say that you had a sudden growth spurt when you were younger and they'll probably buy that. It happens at times and they won't think anything else about you," Ashley said in reply before hugging him back.

((ts to the next day when King and Ashley go to school and Tara and Fenrir go to Sinan's cave to help get him to talk again?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((k))

The next morning found Tara walking with Fenrir in the woods towards the mountain lion/cougar territory while in their wolf forms after they had eaten breakfast. It was faster to travel in animal form than it was to travel in human form. She was a bit nervous, though but she didn't show it.

Ashley was walking to school with King after they had eaten breakfast with Tara and Fenrir. She was excited about going to school but was also a bit nervous about if she would meet friends or not and also slightly nervous in meeting King's sister.

Fenrir was nervous, spinning around and following her for a moment, spinning around again. He carried a cloth bag with his clothing. Mosi watched them, having grown close to her neighbor, showing him how to do things and setting up his cave so it was cozy.

King was near hyperventilating. He gripped his bag tightly. He'd never seen so many kids before and the smell and sound grated on his scenes. He seemed locked in place and whimpering slightly.

Tara looked back at Fenrir and saw him spinning around, taking it to mean that he was nervous. She went over to him and nuzzled him comfortingly before walking again towards where Sinan's cave was. When she got there, she found Sinan sitting in front of a fire with an organized cave.

"Hey Sinan. Can you help my mate Fenrir talk again as a speech therapist?" Tara asked him.

"Hey Tara and sure I can try," Sinan said as he stood up to greet his acquaintance and her mate.

Ashley looked back at King to see that he stopped and was whimpering. "King?" she asked as she went over to where he was standing frozen and held her hand out to him to take if he needed it.

Edited by SkySong278