AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Teacher...I've always wanted to teach with a passion... now I can with my voice back. Love my dream is coming true... He started getting tears in his eyes with a grin on his face for once in my life I am truly happy.... I love you greatly...

You have no idea... See? She's seeing me! Not you back off! Oh mom dad Ashley's birthday is on the fourth.. I know we're already celebrating a small party for Lupa, she not liking the dresses and such... but... can we hold a quensenata for Ashley? Her family.... He looked at the celebratory alter. Alex and Alexander looked at each other. Only if she wants to. She is with you, so she is part of our family now...

"Ah okay and that's only if the shop doesn't work out, right? I'm glad that our dreams are coming true and I love you very much," Tara said in reply with a smile. "If you become a substitute teacher, I'll be a waitress at your favorite diner so that we can both make money or I can also be a teacher but of Grammar and Spelling."

"Oh so it happens often," Ashley said in reply to what Alex said regarding her question before hearing everything that King said and was a bit shocked. She was about to say something but then she heard what Alex said to what King requested. "I'd love to and I'm glad to be part of the family," she said in reply and a bit shyly but with a small smile on her face nonetheless.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((You don't have to do the colors.))

"Honey, I've been running Hannah's wood shop since I was eighteen.... I wouldn't close it down now... the shop makes money, but this family of mine went from one to four nearly overnight. We all eat like horses... and I need a little more then a few hundred here and there for odd jobs. I just need someone to watch it while I'm teaching. If you don't want too, I can find someone else... " He said softly.

King hugged her and kisses her cheek. "And I'm glad you are mine..." he smiled then she was yanked away. now come on, we need to fix up a dress for you, I think I have something for that..."

"I can watch the shop for you, sure and I guess I misunderstood your last few statements. Sorry. I was just suggesting that I can also work at the diner part-time while also watching the shop to help make us money," Tara said in reply before going back to eating her breakfast.

Ashley kissed King's cheek back before also hugging him back. "Me too," she said in reply before she was taken away to get sized for a dress. "Okay," she said still with the smile on her face as she walked with Alex somewhere in the cavern to get a dress fitted for her.

Edited by SkySong278

You do what you want. I want you to be happy love... Fenrir smiled at her and kissed her cheek before cleaning up the kitchen. He sighed and looked out the window. I'd like to read to you, to try out more words so I can get better at speaking.

((First, choose a dress.. one from here. they are all are princess like you can add a color you want and pick a style)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I like the light purple/white dress that's the 11th one down in the left column on that page smile.gif))

"I am happy and I can just be at the shop and take requests for you while you're teaching," Tara said in reply to Fenrir's first statement before kissing him back on the cheek and before he went around the kitchen to clean it. She finished eating her breakfast before getting up and putting her plate in the dishwasher to be cleaned and then walked up behind Fenrir and hugged him as she heard what he said last. "I'd like that," she said in reply.

((Um.... can you get the pic? It switches every time))

Fenrir smiled and went to the book shelf. pick one, I've read them all He waved to the books.

Alex went to a cave full of trunks and flipped through them for one. I've kept every dress in my family, my mother's, sisters aunts. A few I made for my girls. A little modifications and it'll fit just right!"

this one?

((k and yes that one))

"Okay," Tara said in reply as she followed him to the bookshelf, looking at the books shortly afterward. "Hm this one," she said as she picked up a book with a dark-colored leather spine.

Ashley followed Alex to the cave with a bunch of trunks that had dresses in them and then said in reply with a small smile and a nod, "Okay. I can't wait to try it on while the modifications are being made to it."

Edited by Dragonpelt

He said as he took the book and sat down, waiting for her to cuddle with him before reading it out loud carefully.

Alex pulled a dress out. here! Perfect! Now let's have your measurements.." she stuck the dress on a dress holder and pulled out a tape and measured her waist and chest, hips and neck murmurs the numbers beneath her breath.

Tara nodded and then sat down next to him before resting her head on his shoulder before he started to read slowly from the book that she had picked out while she followed along.

Ashley looked at the dress that Alex had gotten out and thought that it looked really pretty before she was measured. She hoped that there wouldn't be any problems with the modifications that had to be made to it in order for it to fit her well.

Fenrir blushed and after a chapter he kissed her deeply. Pulling back he set down the book and whispers sweet nothings in her ear.

Alex smiled and pushed her back out to the group and altered the dress. The boys including king and Alexander where in a huge wrestling match of limbs and snarls as the two girls played cribbage.

Tara kissed him back after he was done reading and then closed her eyes and smiled a bit when she heard him whisper stuff in her ear. "I love you," she whispered back in one of his ears.

Ashley watched as Alex worked on the dress that she had picked out before glancing over in the direction of King and his siblings and watched them for a little while.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I love you too my Angel" He whispers back. "How do you get yourself to smell so irresistible? I am glad you are mine love, all the men would be driven mad by the smell of your skin. " He purred his accent growing thicker until it was nearly impossible to understand him. "I can't even get my hair to be rel...ative...ly soft..." He struggled on the larger word.

King was on top of his brothers, shifted, he was going against two grey hound mangy scruffy dogs and a large buff blond wolf that was probably Romulus. He was beating the three when the massive wolf picked him up off the ground for several feet like a little puppy would be carried and trotted around as the others tried to snap at kings curled feet.

"I'm not sure. All I do is just use Dove body moisturizer in the shower but maybe that seeps into my skin enough to mingle with my natural scent," Tara whispered back in reply to the question before hearing everything else that he said. "I am too and I don't care about those other men. All I care about is you. Well you can always use conditioner. I use that and it helps keep my hair soft."

Ashley continued to watch and had to hide the giggle and smile that was going to emerge behind her hand as the massive wolf carried King around like he was a puppy.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I do use conditioner... it doesn't work. I don't know why, my hair feels like husky fur. " he got up and yawned "so, what now? what do we do?"

"Isn't he cute like that? King sometimes rides on daddys back. Youre really pretty." The white haired girl, luna said to her.

((I'm so sorry for my late response. will you forgive me? sad.gif))

"You can borrow mine to see if it helps with getting your hair a bit smoother than what it is now. If it doesn't work then you can try something different," Tara said in reply to his statements before hearing the questions that he asked. "Well we can always watch a movie if you'd like."

"Yes he is. I bet they both enjoy that and oh thanks," Ashley said in reply to everything that Luna asked and said to her with a small blush on her cheeks with her response to the last statement that was said.

((okay and sure happy.gif. I'll initiate it smile.gif))

The day of Ashley's party came at the cave that King's family lived in. Tara had called Ashley on her cell to let her know that they were on their way there to celebrate it with her. She and Fenrir had woken up early that morning to get there and she was currently in her wolf form, running through the dense foliage next to Fenrir. Traveling in that form and on four legs was a whole lot quicker than while in human and on only two legs.

((I got Dorchado/a's pm, btw. I also got their character forms for this rp and I'm about to get a reply sent to them about the forms. I think I'll also make another wolf character for their wolf char to interact with))

Fenrir followed slower with the cake on two legs. The cake was beautiful ,the black parts where white and the dark purple made lavender. Alex helped Ashley get in her dress in another room.

Alexander trotted around with king looking out for king's friends as the came.

((Can you sent me the sheet? I want to make a another cat for dor's. He'd stay at your guy's cave. But Fae interacts with Fenrir.. he's a flirt but your welcome to try))

Faelias sighed, getting out of the taxi. He'd been searching for Pup for ages, going through most of America and even a bit of Europe (French ladies we're a delight to behold), but now it was time to give up. Here he could take a nice vacation in the mountains and just relax for a while. No more hunting people down.

Elwyn was running for her life. Stumbling and tripping through the woods, she could still hear the bear lumbering after her. She couldn't keep running for much longer. Sucking in as deep of a breath as she dared, she yelled out a cry of "Help!" before stumbling and falling down, struggling to get back up again.

Username: Aroara

Name: Damien Parker

Race: werecat

Looks: Damien

Animal: pretty kitty

History: he was born half blind in his left eye his smell and hearing grew strong making up for his half blindness.

Personality: adventurous and shy he isn't very talkative person but very lively in his expressions.

Other: he'll stay/ know salis (your cat dp can't remember name)

((his name's Sinan and it's fine smile.gif. I apologize again for my very late response. sister was home the weekend of the 14th to celebrate my, my mom's, and my brother's birthdays so I was spending time with them and then this past week got really busy and I forgot to post in here. anyway, here's my form for my other wolf that I'll bring in soon:

Username: DP

Name: Freya

Race: werewolf

Looks: Freya

Animal: her wolf

History: her pack was attacked by a rival pack when she was really young. miraculously, she was the only one to make it out of the burning village alive but still got burns on her arms and legs when she couldn't get out of it fast enough. she's now just wandering around and staying in caves until she can find another pack that could take her in or just somewhere to permanently stay.

Other: will like Damien later. is also Sinan's cousin.))

Tara stopped from time to time to check on Fenrir's progress with the cake before running ahead again. She wasn't sure if they were close yet or not but she hoped that they were closer than they had been just a few hours earlier but she also had no idea what the cave that King's family lived in looked like so she also wasn't sure what to look for as they headed there.

Ashley lifted her arms when the dress was put over her head and then just moved as she was told when the finishing touches were put on it.

Edited by Dragonpelt

The large wolf trotted up to tara and king bounced around her. "Hey! I'll lead you to the cave come on come on!" He bounced away as Alexander continued to walk around keeping an eye on anything suspicious. when fenrir came up he snarled and shifted backing the poor lad up against a tree. "You are.. very big.. hehe..... um.. King! Tara!" Fenrir's voice had become a alto squeak. "How do you know my son?" Friend..." he squeaked out as the older man loomed over him

Alex smiled and did Ashley's hair and lead her to a mirror. "You look lovely dear..."

A scream sounded, like nails on a chalk board as something tawny brown leaped on the rearing bear knocking it on it's back as it screamed and clawed at the thing. a swipe and the large cat went flying, rolled from her back to her paws as she skidded to a stop and she charged again rearing up over the girl swiping with her claws and screeching the loudest she can get. the bear moved back with one last swipe and sauntered off. Mosi shifted back and helped the girl up. "You alright girl?" she asked.

Tara smiled when she saw King come to greet them before heading towards a cave with him before hearing Fenrir call for both her and King to help him. She went back over to where she had left her mate to see a much bigger wolf looming over him. "We're friends of King and he invited us to the party. We even brought a cake," she said with stuck up fur as she stood protectively in front of her love.

Ashley looked at her reflection in the mirror and just blinked in surprise since she didn't recognize herself before saying in reply when she could speak, "Oh thank you. I wonder how King'll react when he sees me like this."

Freya walked around the mountainous region of the woods, exploring a bit. She had come from a much lower region, much like a valley of a meadow, so she wanted to explore this new area a bit and see if it would be better to live in than her usual territory. She had also heard of rumors of some sort of a pack like structure being started up in this area and possibly might have wanted to join it but she wasn't completely sure about that just yet.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Dor is mia...))

Alexander huffed and looked at his son who nodded before drawing back and trotting to the cavern. Fenrir lightly grabbed the scruff of Tara's neck pulling her head to his chest. His heart was racing. "Thank you for coming to my rescue my mate.... I've never seen a wolf that large and it reminded me of..." He rubbed his neck before kissing her nose and getting up on his feet following king to the cave, his hands brushing Tara's fur as he walked.

King shifted from his wolf to a well groomed looking lad in a lilac and white suit. He didn't know what dress she had on, only that it had those colors. He lead them inside and helped Fenrir set the cake up on the table full of food.

Alex smiled at her. "He'd be speechless as seeing his mate so beautiful. On my wedding day, that big tough hard hearted man was in tears at the sight of me..." She smiled softly at the memory. "come now, I believe that your friends are here and everything is about ready now. I go first. Now it's traditional to have the father or brother lead you out but you don't have either so.... would you like my husband to lead you our or that other wolf you've been staying with?"