AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

((I know. I was talking about where in the rp we should ts to. I also was thinking that maybe I can have Freya like either Remis or Romulus if Dorchados doesn't post at all in here.))

((or him. who would you rather I have her like? Romulus, Remus, or Damien? hm maybe a year ts?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Damien. Remus is gay, Romulus is just a major flirt. Six months? A house built got kings family and Mosi closer to your cat guy. Damien hasn't met Freya yet, but while when your guy checks up on his friend.))

((okay. I can make a char for Remus to like later and Freya can be Sinan's cousin so maybe she can bump into Damien on the way to his cave or he can bring her to meet Mosi and maybe Damien appears then and they meet? I'm not sure if that's what you meant and if I misunderstood the last sentence of your post, sorry. I also posted in Forbidden Love))

((no the cat guy checks up on tarah, mosi is still weary about wolves in her territory. none for Remus and Romulus, they are background characters and i intend to leave them there. you want to start the time skip?))

((okay. I have Freya wandering around but maybe I can get her to be where Sinan is and they can head towards Tara together. okay about Remus and Romulus and sure about starting the ts smile.gif))

Tara was at home at the cottage currently, thinking about heading towards the shop for a bit after she ate lunch to visit Fenrir while gazing out of the window that was in the den and while sitting on the couch there. She wondered what Sinan was up to nowadays and if he was still doing well since she hadn't seen him since her and Fenrir had gone to him about helping the latter talk again. She also wondered about how her mate was doing at the shop that he now reopened.

Ashley was outside of the cabin that she and King stayed at with Tara and Fenrir and in the woods, practicing throwing her knives. She and King visited his family sometimes on the weekends and had even helped with building the house a bit since she had wanted to be helpful last weekend. She couldn't wait until later when they would visit them again and see how they were adjusting in a house again. As she worked on her skills, she kept her senses alert for anything or anyone that might sneak up on her during her activity.

Freya had wandered into the mountain lion/cougar territory after awhile and picked up her cousin's scent, following it to a cave of where he was staying. She looked in there curiously to see if he was there but when she didn't hear anything, she figured he wasn't there so she left. She then picked it up again a few miles ahead or so and saw him head towards what looked to be a small town and in human form.

Hey cousin, she said to him in greeting as she fell into step beside him.

"Oh hey Freya," Sinan said in reply back with a smile when he saw her walking beside him while in wolf form. "What brings you out this way?"

Not much really. Just thought I'd come visit you for awhile since it's been some time since I've last seen you, she said in reply with a small shrug as they continued to walk.

((edited both posts for Tara and Ashley and k))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((really? sweet))

Fenrir was polishing several pieces at the same time, using a gas mask to keep out the noxious fumes. He worked at the shop over the weekend, teaching part time on the week days. He was building furniture for king's family home to make them more comfortable. The house was too big to build in the tiny clearing so he had it built about a quarter mile away where there wasn't any need to cut any trees down because of the trail road to a tourist spot on the mountain.

King was in a tree behind her and shot an arrow just above her knife in the tree. "You're doing better. I still recommend taking pointers from Fen, he's like the Robin Hood with knives as i am with the bow."

Damien was trying to get a feel for the land. Sinan had taken him in after he suffered a nasty tumble from not being able to see on his left side. This injury happened six months ago and he stayed after healing to help gather herbs and food ever since. He ran up into a tree ahead of them and tried to scamper along a branch, but he stepped on a weak twig and fell on his back. A grey snow leopard, larger then the wolf< huffed and got gingerly to his paws shaking himself keeping his head low.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((yep smile.gif))

Tara got up a little while afterward to make some lunch for both her and Fenrir. For her, she made a crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich and for the latter she made a dish of one of his favorite foods (you can choose which one that this dish has). As she did all of this, she hummed the song that Fenrir had hummed when they danced the night of their first date.

"Thanks and I'll do that at a later time, like maybe tomorrow. He's probably busy at the shop now and I don't know if he and Tara are going to do something later this evening," Ashley said in reply to what she heard King say after she saw the arrow get lodged into the tree trunk above her knife and before she removed both weapons. She then threw the arrow towards his direction before sheathing the knife where it belonged in one of her ankle sheathes.

Freya was the first one of the two to jump in surprise when a big, grey snow leopard fell from what seemed to be out of nowhere to be in front of them. She looked at him curiously while hearing Sinan acknowledge him.

"Hey Damien. You startled both my cousin and me. What's up?" he said and asked with the smile back on his face after he had recovered enough to do so.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir was starting to get hungry. Lately he had been in the mood for Greek foods. He was wondering if he should close for lunch and head to town to get some zukini pie and pita bread with a Gyro. (the gyro is the dish).

king went to catch the arrow but it fell short of him before falling threw the branches and landed on the ground. "And arrows aren't knives...I have to get down to get it don't I?" He pouted sticking his tongue out at her.

The big cat let out a low moan and a huff. He shook himself and turned human. Sitting back on his legs, Damien dusted off his white hair. "Trying to get the feel for the forest. not doing too well though. should have just stuck with the snowy mountans."

((k smile.gif))

Tara finished eating her sandwich before putting the plate in the dishwasher and then taking up the plate that was to go to Fenrir. She headed out of the back door of the cottage and towards where the shop was and opened the door after she arrived there. "I've brought you lunch love," she called into the little building since she wasn't sure where he was.

"Well maybe with a bit more practice with that too I'll be able to actually throw it enough to where it can reach you in a tree," Ashley said in reply to his statement before going over to where the arrow landed and then climbing up the tree in answer to his question. She held it out to him with a smile and a small kiss on the lips before pulling back again afterward.

"It'll take some time to get used to it I'm sure. Oh this is my cousin Freya. Freya this is Damien," Sinan said in reply to everything that Damien said before he remembered that Freya was still next to him and hadn't been introduced to him yet.

Freya shifted into her human form a little while after Damien did and said in reply with a small shy smile on her face when Sinan was done introducing her to the snow leopard, "It's nice to meet you."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir came out of the back room and grinned at her as he washed his hands. "Afternoon darling, what did you bring me today? Everything smooth at home?" He asked while drying his hands.

King grinned and took the arrow from her, kissing her in return. "Perhaps, but arrows are tricky to throw. My offer still stands at helping you learn a cross bow at least."

Damien looked at her. His eyes were sky blue, so light they look distant. His left however held the illusion of being a different color, with it being more white with a hint of grey. His face was blank as he studied her. "Nice to meet you as well."

"Hey my love. A Gyro and it's okay I guess. I was a bit lonely, bored, and I missed you so I came here to keep you company as well as bring you lunch," Tara said in reply to everything that Fenrir said and asked before she set down the plate with his lunch on it on a counter nearby.

"Okay and I'd like to learn how to do that but maybe later this weekend?" Ashley asked in reply before climbing back down to the ground from the tree. "Race you back to the cabin!" she said with glittering eyes and a smile before shifting to her wolf form and taking off towards the cottage.

Freya continued to smile after Damien said what he did before Sinan said, "We were just on our way to see how my friend was doing when you came to us. Want to come with us or no?"

Ah darling, thank you. Feel free to see me any time." He sat down and started to eat. " Hows the bulding going? King's folks moving in smoothly?"

"No fair you have a head start!" He shouted jumping from a branch to the ground and ran after her, he couldn't quite catch her.

"I am heading that way, so i might as well join you." he spoke softly and fell into step beside them, tripping over roots in his path and cussing softly under his breath as he did so.

"You're welcome and does that extend to even when you're substituting at the school and during lunch break?" Tara asked in reply to his first statement before hearing his two questions after. "I think it's going well. I haven't asked King that yet but I think he and Ashley are out practicing their skills," she said in reply to both before sitting down beside him.

You're King of the woods! I don't think that will stop you! Ashley called back to him with laughter in her voice before she slowed down a bit so that he could catch up to her a bit before she continued to run to the house.

Both Sinan and Freya nodded before they continued to head towards the small cottage where Tara and Fenrir lived with two young wolves. He hadn't met them yet but Tara had mentioned it to her before now.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Why of course love. I'm sure the school would let you in too. That's good. They are practicing. We need to be ready for another attack. Any new pack, especially when our pack is...cont....different from the others. " He kissed her cheek and took the gyro from the basket and the root beer can, sitting on a stool to eat.

King huffed alongside her. I had to wrestle with my brothers. They have too much energy for me. I had to calm down when I had to survive. Can't play as well as before.

Damien remained stoic and silent. Although he was thin and blind in one eye he moved silently in this part of the woods, familiar with it from moving through it at night.

"I'm glad. Let me know what you'd like to have for lunch each day and I'll bring it with me when I visit you. That is good and maybe I should practice my knife fighting more. You can help me when you have free time if you'd like to. What were you going to say before you said what you did? It sounded like you trailed off and didn't finish," Tara said and asked in reply to everything that Fenrir said while staying where she was as he started to eat the gyro.

Ah. Think you might be back to your more playful self after you've gotten a really good rest later? Ashley asked as they got closer to the cabin. She got to the back door first and shifted back to her human form before opening the door for King so that he could enter first after he got there.

Sinan and Freya continued to walk with Damien until they got to Tara and Fenrir's cabin. Freya was a bit too shy to knock on the door so Sinan did and then stepped back after a few minutes to wait.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir wrote the word Contrasting on a notepad. "Big words with lots of vowels and um"... He added syllables under the first word. "Still hard for me to say. So I had to find another way to say what I mean. You are a great cook dear." He said liking his fingers clean, having finished with his meal.

King shifted back. "Perhaps. It's hard to tell really." He went to the door reading a note Tara left for them. He opened the door tilting his head. "Hey ...can I help you?"

Damien seemed to focus more on the smells and sounds around this area. He was studying a scarred up tree trunk when he spoke lowly to Freya. "You planning to join this .....pack?"

"Ah okay and thank you," Tara said in reply to everything that Fenrir said before standing up and going over to where he was. She then kissed him for a few enjoyable minutes since to her, it had felt like a year that she hadn't kissed him when in reality it was only a few hours. She then reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I know you said that you preferred to do something like this at home but I figured since we're alone here that it would be the same thing. Also I just felt like kissing you because we haven't done that since earlier this morning," she said after a few minutes of silence.

Ashley nodded before following King into the cabin and closing the door behind them again. As he went to answer the front door, she stayed in the kitchen and got a drink for herself and wondered who was at the door.

"Hello. My name's Sinan and I'm a friend of Tara's. I was just stopping by to see how she and Fenrir are doing as well as to introduce her to my cousin since they haven't met yet. Is she here by any chance?" Sinan said in reply to King's greeting with a friendly smile on his face.

"No. I'll still be a loner for awhile longer before I consider joining a pack. I'm here to meet Sin's friend," Freya whispered back in reply to Damien's question.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir smiled and kissed her back, sticking out his lower lip when she pulled away. He nodded before picking her up and setting her on his lap, so her legs were around him and she faced him. "Normally I do, but it's been a long slow day and I need my love and it does feel like forever since we kissed so just hush and keep at it you fool." He said softly and jokingly as he kissed her deeply, holding her tight.

King shook his head. "No, just missed her apparently. She went to see Fenrir at his wood shop in town and to bring him lunch. She should still be there by the time you reach it if you head over there now." He said looking back at the note in his hand then up at the werepuma.

He scratched his white hair with a confused frown. "But I thought all wolves had packs..... I don't really know much about canines..." He muttered tilting his head.

"Okay my love," Tara said in reply to Fenrir's request before she was kissed deeply and after she was placed on his lap with her legs around him and her arms around his neck. She kissed him back and closed her eyes, enjoying being close to him like they were once again.

After Ashley had finished with her drink, she went into the pantry to get a small snack to eat. She got out a granola bar and started to eat it as she saw a few people who were at the door walk away and to another destination.

"Oh okay. We'll do that then and thank you," Sinan said in reply with the smile still on his face before turning to look at Freya and Damien and then gesturing for them to follow him to the town nearby.

"Some do but others still prefer being alone for awhile before joining a pack," Freya said in reply before following after Sinan to the town. "I'll do that since I'm more comfortable being alone currently than wanting to be with other wolves."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir was still kissing her when sinan and the others walked in. He jumped at the bell and fell off the stool. He landed in a crouch, one hand on the ground the other around her. "You.. um..okay?" He muttered flushing pink as he righted them both and set her on her feet. "G-good afternoon ..." He said softly to the guests.

King yawned. "I'm tired.." He flops on a dog bed and started to faux snore.

"I would be too if humans didn't chase me from the high mountains. Snow doesn't bother me." He said. It seems his only emotion was stoic, silent, or irritated.