AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Fenrir stayed at home to take care of her. He was on the other side of the room, using a small amount of natural light to read by, his laptop open with a instant messaging app open connected to his school computer for questions regarding the work or students for the sub. He had covered his wife with blankets and furs, with a cool cloth on her head to ease her burning temperature. He was so upset that he had cried twice while she was sleeping, concerned about her safety and about the pups as well.

King sat by his girlfriend, his head on his shoulder. He was worried as well about both of their alphas. Fenrir had refused to eat this morning and stayed up all night with his mate, taking care of her as she slept. He wanted to help too but school was important and Fenrir practically ordered him to go to class.

Damien would have helped her but he had gone completely blind in the few weeks she started moving in. Still it didn't stop him though. Me quickly adjusted to her company and her things, found a crack and widened it to a separate tunnel that had several caves branching from it and a hot spring at the end. He moved his bed where it was warmer and had more room, the main cave was used for food prep and skinning now.

Tara coughed a bit while she was still sleeping and then opened her eyes a few minutes afterward to look over at him. "Love can you please get me some soup to eat and some water to drink?" she asked before coughing again and sniffing.

"I hope she'll feel better soon and that Fenrir will be back to his normal self," Ashley said with a small sigh as she rested her head on top of King's just before the bell rang to end the lunch break. She sighed again before saying, "Meet you here again after school so that we can walk back home together." She then kissed him on the cheek after she raised his head to do so and then got up afterward to head back inside the school building to head to her next class.

"Damien I'm back!" Freya called into the cave after she had stepped through it with the rest of her things that she had gotten from her now old cave and hummed a tune while heading to one of the other smaller caves where she was putting her things. She then dropped them in a pile and then started to organize everything that was there so that she could find them easily later on.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Of course my dear..." He said looking concerned, his bow wrinkling once again as he got her a new tissue box to replace her empty one and whisked away to do her bidding. He returned with pea soup and a glass of water at room temperature so her teeth wouldn't hurt going from warm to cold. "Here sweet heart..." He carefully helped her sit up, propping her on pillows, tucked a cloth napkin in her night shirt and set the tray on her lap.

King nodded and headed to class barely able to focus with his worry. After school he met her at the spot where she said to meet and took her hand holding it tightly.

Damien came around the corner. "There you are! I have those papers set in the office... I think. Still getting used to this. Can I get a kiss my dear?"

Tara coughed a bit more before Fenrir came back with the soup and water that she requested. "Thanks my love," she said before she was helped being propped up with a pillow against the head board so that she could sit up comfortably. She then started to eat her soup and after a couple more sips she said, "After I'm done eating we can go to the doctor and make sure that me and the pups are okay if you'd like."

Ashley went to the rest of her classes and did all of her homework in the library during her study period before school ended and went outside to her and King's usual meeting place. When he came out and took her hand, she smiled at him a bit before kissing him on the cheek and then led the way towards the cabin.

"Okay and you'll have to remind me what the papers are for again because I've forgotten what they are about with all of the going back forth from here and my old cave," Freya said before hearing the rest of what he said and asked. "I am too and why of course," she said before getting up and walking towards him before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips soon after.

Fenrir nodded. "Yes, I'll definitely do that. I want you and the pups safe. " He said softly smoothing her hair. "I'm worried for you my love... and the precious life your growing inside you now... we don't even know their genders and how many we'd have but they've already stolen my heart. "He kissed her lightly on the top of her head.

King smiled slightly at her kiss, but his mind was too worried to return the affection. He held her hand tightly as they walked home, his brow scrunched up in thought.

Damien grinned in the kiss and ran his fingers through her hair. After breaking the kiss, he kept his forehead against hers, and their noses touching his eyes where unknowingly looking into hers, the iris has gone completely white blue in both of them, and the pupil had a grey color to it. "I believe they were about your work, or drawings of some kind. I do know they where on heavy parchment and smelled like graphite."

"I'm a bit worried as well. I thought that werewolves can't get sick and are immune to what humans get and here I am with a cold," Tara said with a small sigh and a sniffle with her stuffy nose before she heard the rest of what he said as she continued to eat her soup. "I'm glad and I hope we'll be good parents for them," she said after she felt him kiss her softly on her head and before she finished eating her soup. She also finished drinking her water. "Should we go now or wait?"

Ashley walked with him back to their cabin, still worried about both Tara and Fenrir but didn't want to show it unless it made King even more worried than he already was. She didn't like seeing him this way and hoped that Tara would get better soon so that they would all feel much better. Soon the cabin came into sight and she unknowingly picked up the pace a bit.

Freya continued to kiss Damien until he broke it but with both his forehead and nose touching both her head and nose so that she could look into his beautiful unseeing eyes. "Oh right okay. Your eyes are so beautiful," she said just before she added and asked, "I like being close to you like this. Does snow have the same effect as rain for you to see me and other things? I think it was starting to snow when I was heading back from my cave and I'm pretty sure it has started to get heavier since then."

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Now, and I hope it is a cold. Werewolves can get sick but it is worse than humans..." He said and picked her up carrying her to the compact car he's leasing. He wrote a note saying where they went for the kids so they don't worry and wrote a phone number down to call them. He started the car and left to the urgent care facility.

King did the same, walking fast to the cabin. He got in and saw the note on the white board.

"It helps a little, but isn't as nice as rain. There's a waterfall in the hot springs.." He said with a purr holding her tightly. "You smell lovely. I can't get enough of it. I loved the color of your own eyes when I could see.."

"Okay and it feels like a cold to me," Tara said in reply before she was picked up and brought out to the car. She buckled in after Fenrir went back inside to leave a note for King and Ashley and then looked out the window at the scenery as they headed to the doctor's office afterward.

Ashley went inside behind King and then went to sit down on the couch after she had closed the door behind them and as the former went to the whiteboard to read the note that Fen had left for them. "What does it say?" she asked as she rested her arms on the back of the couch after she had removed her shoes and then rested her chin on top of them as she looked at him from her vantage point.

"Ah and want to go there now?" Freya asked in reply before she was held tighter by him. "You smell nice too and I'm glad. Maybe I should get dressed in a bathing suit first before we go."

Fenrir couldn't sit still as they waited in the small room for the doctor. He kept fixing her blanket, placing his hand on her forehead and cheeks, and finally stood behind her finger combing her hair and braiding it.

"It says 'Wife still sick, high fever, gone to doc to see if she and pups o.k. Be home later. Don't wait up. Do homework. Dinner is in fridge.'" He said as he read the board out loud. "Sometimes I think Fenrir things he's our dad or something.."

"What, afraid of me seeing you in the buff?" He laughed. "Sure go put it on and I'll slip into mine and we can head down together." He kissed her nose, or tried to but missed hitting below her eye.

Tara relaxed a bit when she felt Fenrir start braiding her hair after he felt her forehead and cheeks worriedly. She reached up one of her hands to rest against one of the ones that was braiding her hair for more comfort. She was a bit nervous as to what the doctor would say about her condition but tried to relax more. When Doctor Connelly came around the corner and called her name she tilted her head back a bit so that she could see him and said, "It's our turn."

Ashley listened to everything that King said while reading what Fen left on the board and then said in reply after he was finished, "Well in some ways he's a father figure to me since he's the only dad that I know. He's also kind of a second one to you since he found you wandering around when you were younger before finding out your family's alive. He could also just be practicing for when his and Tara's pups are born." She then looked outside for a few minutes before she looked back at him and said, "I'm not really hungry right now to eat dinner. Want to just watch t.v for a bit and snuggle or would you rather take a walk with me in the woods while in wolf form to patrol?"

Freya blushed a bit at what Damien said before saying admittedly in reply, "I'm actually a little bit nervous to be naked around you but I think I'll be okay so I'll just skip my bathing suit." She then kissed him on the nose where she knew he meant to kiss her and then started to head out towards the entrance of the cave to wait for him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir nodded as he got up and went with her, following the doctor to a aria where they'll say what's her condition and take a ultra sound of the pups afterwards to check their health.

"I'm felling restless. A walk sounds lovely." King replied rolling his shoulders. He wasn't hungry either. "I guess so. But before he met Tara he was more of a brother ... well older brother of never had. I guess he could be getting in the practice. He's been watching my brothers and sisters when my parents would like some time alone. " He said heading outside.

Damien came out of his bedroom cave and padded barefoot over to her in a pair of buckskin short shorts with no shirt, walking ahead of her leading her deeper into the caves to the hot spring. It was a pleasant heat and he stepped into the pool with a small trickling waterfall and sat on a Rick ledge he had carefully placed around the pool with some help of Freya's cousin the cougar that took him in for a little bit. "Come on in, the water is purrrrrrrfect..." He hummed and leaned his head back.

Tara went into the examination room and laid down on the bed-looking thing, letting the doctor check her forehead and whatnot to get a prognosis of her. "You only have a cold so you'll be fine but I'm concerned about the fever that you have. You'll need to stay in bed for a bit longer until it breaks and with a cool cloth on your forehead to help with that," Doctor Connelly said before going over to a counter to get the gel used for ultrasounds. "Now I'm going to do an ultrasound to check on your pups to make sure that they're still okay," she said before spreading the stuff over her stomach after lifting her shirt a bit in order to do that. She then put the little machine (not really sure what that small thing for ultrasounds is called that makes the image of the baby appear on the screen) on her stomach, and then moved it around until three little pups showed on the screen. They were squirming around and kicking each other slightly which made Tara and Doctor Connelly smile. "They appear to be fine which is good," the doctor said after a few minutes as she looked over at the soon to be new parents.

Ashley nodded after hearing King's answer to her question on what he wanted to do before she got up, shifted, into her wolf form, and then followed after him outside. She had heard everything else that he said and had also nodded to those things as well. She rubbed up against one of his legs before saying, "I love you".

Freya heard him behind her and then saw where he was going, turned back around, and followed after him. For some reason, she thought that the hot spring was outside and not in the cave or she had just briefly forgot that it was inside. After she got there with him and after he had gotten in, she followed suit after taking off her clothes and going towards the small waterfall there. "Mm it is perfect," she said from under the falling water while enjoying the water cascading down her hair and back.

Edited by SkySong278

((They call it a wand. I have ultrasounds on my chest all the time.))

Fenrir had his hands over his mouth as he saw the three pups, his eyes watering. "Oh honey, their beautiful! Can you tell the genders yet? We have names picked out already." He sniffed as his eyes filled with tears. "Three... Three precious puppies... "

He shifted, remaining silent. " Hmm? Oh, I love you to." He said distracted. He started with a trot away from the cabin.

He was looking in her direction. "Yes it is. I can finally see you once more! Well, an outline. Still... I can see you kinda. "He laughed and moved around the water. "Yeah, I thought I'd spare you the site of my beautifullness by wearing my swimsuit..." He laughed and smacked his chest... "wait I didn't put on the shirt? Oh dear.." He sank lower in the water despite it being a clear blue color so she can still see his lithe body built like a runner, mountain climber and swimmer. "I thought I put on the shirt... drat."

(oh okay. I'll keep that in mind)

"Not yet. It's a bit too early for that but by the third or fourth visit I'll be able to tell their genders (I'll have to research that to make sure I'm right about that because I really don't know that for sure)," Doctor Connelly said in reply while Tara nodded in reply to what Fenrir said with happy tears in her eyes. She then let out a small "Oomph" noise when she felt one of them kick against her before saying with a small laugh, "They're quite feisty today." "They'll be like that for a little while," Doctor Connelly said before putting the wand back where it went on the counter and then cleaned off the gell stuff before also pulling Tara's shirt back down. "Okay so to recap today's visit: you'll need to stay in bed for at least three or four more days until your fever breaks and your pups are fine and the cold is not affecting them," she said before telling them that they were free to go. Tara nodded and then carefully sat back up before also carefully getting off of the adjustable bed thing. "Ready to go?" she asked Fenrir as she held out a hand for him to take.

Ashley whimpered a bit when she noticed and heard that he was a bit distracted. "Are you okay?" she asked as she trotted after him and then nuzzled him a bit somewhat after she had caught up to him.

Freya swam over to where he was after she had heard what he had said in regards to him seeing her again as well as him wearing a bathing suit and him forgetting to put on a shirt. "You look handsome to me and I like you without your shirt on," she said as she knelt a bit to be at his level in the water and wrapped her arms around his neck afterward. She was only wearing her underwear (which includes bra and panties) so it was like she was wearing a bathing suit but wasn't really.

Edited by SkySong278

He took her hand and slipped his other on to her belly feeling them move. He was full on crying now. "Yes. Let's go home and get you in bed. Oh honey I'm a dad.. I'm a father." He sniffed and hugged her scooping her up and carrying her out to the car putting on her seat belt and got in and headed home.

"Just distracted.Worried. He said softly.

He blushed. "Um... thank you. I'm.. um, " he lifted his hands. "Can I hold you? You know I see by touch too...."

Tara nodded after he heard what he said in his statements and before also wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up and carried her out to the car. "Another part of your dream is coming true," she said with a smile as they headed back to the cabin.

"I'm a bit worried too but maybe they'll be back when we get back and we'll find out that she's okay," Ashley said in reply with a small nuzzle against him to hopefully help him feel comforted.

"You're welcome and of course you can," Freya said in reply to both of statement and question as she stayed where she was with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Yes. Yes it is. First with you, then talking then teaching and now this? It's wonderful baby. It's so wonderful." He got home and carried her up to bed, covering her up and placing a cloth on her head before laying down beside her his hand on her belly, feeling the pups.

"True. Can we run?" He asked and sped up into a run.

He hesitated and lay his hands on her arms moving to her shoulders and back sighing in relief as he felt some clothing on her and slipped his hand down to her waist and pulled her close to him. "Good, I wanted to hold you like this. "

Tara blushed a bit when she heard that she was part of his dream before they got back to the cabin and he carried her inside and up to bed. "Should we start guessing what genders they are or should we just wait to see what they'll be?" she asked after he put a cold and wet cloth on her forehead and before he laid down beside her and put his hand on her stomach to feel the moving pups.

Ashley nodded and then sped up to a run as well in order to catch up to and stay with him so that they wouldn't get separated.

"I like being held by you," Freya said after she felt his hands brush her shoulders, her back and then her front before he pulled her closer to him. "It's very comfortable and I just like being close to you like this."

((should we have something happen while King and Ashley are on patrol, like her getting attacked by something or someone?))

"Well, I thought you said when we were having sushi that if one's a girl we'll call her destiny, I liked Rin for another girl and Darin for a boy. Well there's four different possibilities in gender. All three girls or boys, two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy. Sara was your choice for a girl name. So we're set on them. So in case of three boys we need two other names..." He said rubbing her belly before uncovering it and rubbing some coconut and Shi butter oil for stretch marks and lightly massaged it on her swollen tummy. "Still, gender doesn't matter to me, I'm having them with the most beautiful, wonderful, angelic woman in the world."

((Yeah))

He ran in a zig zag pattern, to nowhere in particular, just wanting to burn energy he had pent up.

Damien moved over to the stone bench by the water fall and sat near it. "I agree, being like this is very comfortable." He sighed and ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you lots freya.."

"Oh right. I'm sorry. My sick mind is making me forget things. I hate being sick," Tara said in reply to what he said first with a sniffle and a small cough before hearing the rest of what he said. "In case we get all boys two other names can be Sean and Cody. You really think of me that way?" She asked this last bit with a blush in her cheeks after she had replied to the rest of what he said while enjoying him rub in the coconut and shea butter oil on her stomach.

((okay))

Ashley ran after him and a short time later, she was barreled into by another wolf and thrown off-balance. She yelped a bit before getting back up onto unsteady legs and then turned to face the wolf that knocked her over. She studied it for a few minutes before coming to realize that it was one of the ones back at the rogue camp that had taken her and Tara captive a couple weeks ago. Before she could attack it, though it attacked her and then a rolling ball of fur, growls, snarls and blood came a short time after. (this wolf is the one that tried to sneak up on her and Tara before King attacked him to stop him and injured him.)

Freya moved with him when he started to move towards the stone bench near one of the edges of the hot spring and then sat down beside him soon afterward, listening to what all he said. "I love you too Damien and always will," she said in reply to his last statement before she leaned in a bit and kissed him softly on the lips.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Samuel? I like the name Cody" he said softly kissing her belly three times in different places before covering her belly up again and wrapping the blankets around her. He kissed her cheeks and her nose. "Of course I do my muse. You're my mate, my one and only. " He said softly cuddling with her once again. "You hungry sweetheart? Thirsty? Need anything else? Coffee, tea, me?" He chuckled grinning.

King skidded to a stop at her yelp, growls and yips sounded and his nose twitched when he smelled blood. With a snarl he charged back to Ashley skidding again, wanting to leap in but they both fought so quickly that he was afraid to jump in and hurt his Ashley.

He kissed her back. "Would you be my mate and the mother of my cubs?" He asked. "A snow leopard and a wolf... I wonder how that would work..."

"Aw but I like the name Sean but I guess we can go with Samuel instead. I'm glad that you like the name Cody," Tara said in reply before she enjoyed the feeling of him kissing her tummy three times and she guessed that he was kissing the pups. "You're too good to me and I guess I'd like some chicken noodle soup with oyster crackers and maybe some herbal tea. I always need you my love," she said in reply to his questions while cuddling with him as well as best as she could wrapped in blankets.

After a little while of rolling around with her opponent, Ashley was suddenly flung away as if kicked from what was once a ball of fur and snarls. She had a few injuries but most of them were minor. The only major one was her right paw where she was bitten by the other wolf. She whimpered and whined a bit from where she was now resting on the ground in the place where she had landed earlier, trying to keep most of her weight off of her injured paw if she could.

"Of course and I'd be honored to be your mate as well as the mother of your cubs. That would be interesting to be sure but we could always end up with a mix of pups and cubs," Freya said in reply to his question as well as the statement that came afterward with a smile and a nuzzle against his neck with her nose.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He hummed and rubbed his nose against hers. "As you wish my queen..." He said softly and went to prepare those things she asked for returning upstairs with the items and setting the tray on her lap once more.

Attacking her already made king mad, seeing her hurt made him furious to the point where he saw red. At that point, he seemed to grow into a wolf about the size of a fiat car, smaller than his father but larger then other werewolves. With a roaring bark he leaped at the intruder. He was running on pure instinct now.

He purred loudly. "Hmmm... leoplof? Or maybe wolpards? It could be like that too. A cross breed would be nice though. Masters of mountains and forest, winter and spring. " He was silent for a moment. "I...was born blind. What if.. what if they are born blind too?"

Tara hummed back in response when he rubbed his nose against hers and did the same back just before he went downstairs to get the things she requested. "Thank you my king," she said after he had set the tray in her lap before carefully starting to eat the soup and drink the tea.

Ashley shifted back to her human form just before she rested her back against a nearby tree as he started to morph into a much bigger wolf than his normal one. She had never seen this side of him before but she figured that it was because she had gotten injured that had brought it out in the first place. She somehow didn't feel scared at all by it because it was still her King even if he was slightly bigger than usual.

The other wolf backed up a bit with the sight of this much bigger wolf but then once it started to leap towards him, he charged at him and started to attack him with his claws. (if you want to take over controlling him at some point, feel free because I'm not really sure how to keep going with him unsure.gif)

"I like the sound of all that and I can't wait to see what they would be now," Freya said in reply to his first few questions and statements before hearing the last thing he said and asked. "We'll worry about that when we get to that point and cross that bridge once we get there but for now let's not worry about that," she said as she kissed his cheek.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I'm not king." He corrected with a glimmer in his eyes. "Don't you know? Fenrir is a god." He grinned and went back to his corner to finish his work. "You rest my dearest."

The wolf fought pitifully against the enraged king. The massive wolf shook the little one like a rag doll then tore off to the mountains carrying the wolf with him. He returned to her within twenty minutes and picked her up by the scruff carefully, carrying her back to the cabin.

Damien nodded and held her close, his nose in her neck. " I'm just glad you are mine. It still amazes me to this day. "