AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

((it's okay smile.gif))

"Oh okay and when I get to that point, I'll let you know. I appreciate your concern for me my love," Tara said in reply to everything that Fenrir said in reply to her question before squeezing his hand gently with a smile in response. Just then a waiter came by with a pad to write down their drink orders and, later, their food orders for dinner. "I'd like a sweet tea please but without a lemon," she said when asked if she knew what she would to drink and the waiter nodded before writing that down and then turned his attention to Fenrir afterward to get his drink request.

Ashley followed him up the stairs after reading the note that Fenrir had left for them and also put her stuff away in there before saying in reply to King's question, "That we do and yes. It said that they went out to dinner because it's a special night and that they have big news to tell us when they get back." She then went over to his room and asked him as she stood in the doorway of it, "Would you like to cuddle on the couch and watch t.v. to help pass the time or something else?"

Freya had been unaware of Damien's hiding spot being in plain sight and on the rocks that she passed by that she let out a small yip in surprise when she was suddenly pounced on by him while he was in his leopard form. You got me. I surrender to your superiorness here in the mountains, she said after she had recovered enough from the surprise to say something.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir told him his drink. Although he wanted to try rice wine, and being a werewolf he would have to drink three times as much as a normal human to even get drunk, but he was very careful and was driving. He opted for a sprite instead.

King smiled . "Well that's hard. Cuddling up with you sounds nice." He said softly and went back downstairs.

"Truly I am the king of the mountain! " He said and licked her fur with his rough tongue.

The waiter nodded, wrote that down on his pad, and then walked away to get them taken care of. After he left Tara took another drink of her sweet tea before asking him as she set down her cup back on the table's surface, "Should we start thinking of names now or wait until a little closer until they're born and we know their genders?"

"What's hard?" Ashley asked just before she nodded in reply to the statement that King said before following him downstairs and to the couch in the den. She then sat down on the couch soon afterward before turning on the t.v. to see if there was anything worth watching on there right now.

"That you are and maybe after you've taught me a few things I can be queen of the mountain," Freya said in reply before Damien licked her fur which caused her tail to wag slightly in happiness.

Fenrir's smile faded. "Names now. I want my pup to have a name right when it's born. I was called pup and boy or lad for so long that I...... didn't think I could just pick a name for myself. And the elders I lived with could barely remember their own names. I know our child wouldn't live through that, but still..... I would feel better if we figured it out now..."

"Deciding to cuddle with you or something else. I was being sarcastic. Of course I'd choose cuddling with you" he grinned and sat on the couch turning on the t.v..

Damien rubbed his cheek against her and huffed. Of course you will be! I'll teach you what I can, but cats are better at climbing, and my paws act like snow shoes, they are bigger then yours."

"Okay and I might be having more than one so it's 'pups' and 'they're'. The doctor said that I might have up to three or four pups but it could also only be one. I'm hoping for more than that, though. More of them to love and teach," Tara said in reply before taking a sip of her tea before nodding a bit in understanding when she heard what he said about his own name.

"Got it," Ashley said in reply before resting her head on his shoulder when he sat down beside her. "Anything in particular you want to watch?" she asked curiously and shortly after the t.v. was turned on.

((Damien?))

Fenrir's eyes grew wide. "More than.....three or four?...." he did something he never did before. He put his elbows on the table and put his head in his hands. He looked like he was trying to keep his composure.

He handed her the remote. "Nah, you pick hon."

((oops sorry. I was more tired than I thought last night. I knew I missed someone))

"No dear. I said up to three or four and more than one," Tara said in reply with a concerned look on her face as she put a gentle hand on one of his arms. She didn't mean to get him overwhelmed.

Ashley nodded before taking the remote from him and changing to the channel that had Criminal Minds shortly afterward.

"Okay and I don't mind as long as I'm able to keep up with you which I'm sure that I can do," Freya said in reply while wagging her tail more in happiness as she felt him rub his cheek against hers before licking him on one of his.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir sniffed. "We might have multiple pups?" He said with a squeak. He was crying. He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles many times. "I've always

.... I've always wanted a big family"

"Oh jeez.... this and forensic files..." he mumbled. It kind creeped him out watching those shows alone.

Damien purred. "I'm sure you can."

Tara nodded and was relieved to hear what Fenrir said about always wanting a big family. "You got me worried there for a minute when I saw that you had your head in your hands earlier," she said in reply with a smile before taking a sip of her drink. Just then the waiter came by with their food. She thanked him before starting to eat it with a fork in her free hand.

"Oh sorry. I can change to something else that's less scary," Ashley said in reply before changing to NCIS instead which was a much calmer and more funny show than Criminal Minds.

Freya's tail wagged happily again before she licked his nose and asked curiously, "Can you let me up now so that we can go back to your cave or do you plan on us staying here for a bit longer with you on top of me?"

Fenrir ate with chopsticks and held her hand tightly still. He was very happy and couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

"Yay Abby! I love Abby... Dinozo left... makes me sad.." He said watching the show.

Damien got off and headed to the cave again shaking himself off.

Tara ate happily as well while keeping the smile on her face. "For names how about Destiny for a girl, Sara for another girl and Darin for a boy?" she asked after she finished the bite of food that she had been chewing and after she had actually thought of a few names for their pups.

"Me too but I miss Ziva. I hope that they'll bring her back while keeping Bishop," Ashley said in reply to all that King said before shifting to her wolf form and moving her head from being on his shoulder to being in his lap instead.

Freya got up after Damien got off of her, and followed after him while also shaking out her fur first. She then nuzzled him a bit against one of his shoulders before walking normally again afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"I've been fond of the name Rin for a girl..... " He said softly. "Can that be a name instead of Sara fora?" Fenrir asked softly as he paid for the meal.

"Ziva is dead, she died when Tony left, and Tony left because he had a daughter." He said tilting his head. "You haven't seen them all right?" He rubbed her ears. "It's about time for our moonlit date hon.

Damien purred and shifted back. "I'm glad you are here and willing to be a blind man's mate.."

"Of course," Tara said in reply with a smile before she ate a little bit more of her meal until she was finished with it. She had made sure to eat slowly when she ate her food because she wanted the unborn pups inside of her to enjoy the food as well.

No I haven't so you just spoiled it for me. I guess I could just always pretend that you didn't say that and watch the rest of the episodes at a later time. I guess I need to get dressed in the dress I'm going to wear to that then, Ashley said in reply to everything that he said while enjoying his hand rub her ears before she jumped off of his lap and shifted back to her human form. She then headed upstairs and got dressed in the black dress that she had gotten a little while ago, braided her hair, and then went back downstairs to get out the basket that held the picnic dinner that they were going to have later out of the pantry.

Me too and of course I would, Freya said in reply while still in her wolf form and as she walked beside him back towards his cave. I love you no matter your condition and I will always be around.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir grinned brightly and helped her up kissing her softly on the lips before heading out to the bike and helping her into the sidecar. "I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad! My dream... my dream is coming true! I guess I really do have foresight....." He put on his helmet and handed hers over and started the bike.

"Sorry bout that." He said and went up to change as well. When he came down he was in a grey button down shirt and a black vest over it with silver pinstripes and black slacks. He actually combed his messy hair. "My my, you look lovely. " He kissed her cheek and helped her pack up dinner. Right then he heard the motorcycle rumbling up the drive. "Fenrir's back..."

"I'm glad for that." He picked her up and lay down in his nest like bed covering them up with layers of furs and snuggled with her. "Sleep here tonight with me please?" He whispers in her ear rubbing her fur.

Tara kissed him back before going outside with him to where he had parked the motorcycle before thanking him for helping her get into the side car. "And I can't believe that I'm going to be a mom. I never thought that I would have kids/pups with anyone and yet I'm going to have some," she said in reply with a smile before hearing the trailed off statement. "Have you always had that ability?" she asked curiously just before she was handed her helmet and he started to drive the bike back to the cabin. A little while later, she saw it in the distance just before they were heading up close to it.

"No it's fine. I can easily forget things so I'll just watch the rest of them at a later time," Ashley had said earlier in reply to King's apology before she went upstairs to get ready for their date and now she blushed a bit when she heard his compliment. "Thank you and you look dashing," she said in reply still with the blush on her cheeks before she kissed him back on the cheek. After she had gotten the rest of the food and drinks in the basket, she heard what the former said just before hearing the motor of his bike come closer to their cabin. "Now we can find out what he wants to tell us and we can tell them where we're going," she said in reply with a nod as she waited to find out what the big news was.

Freya licked Damien's cheek after he picked her up and then cuddled against him after he placed her down on the soft rugs that made a nest-looking bed. Of course and if you'd like I can just continue to stay here with you. I'll have to get my clothes and other things from my cave tomorrow but that would be doable, she said in reply to his question before she shifted back to her human form.

When Fenrir got to the house he helped his wife out of the side car before running into the house and whipping off his helmet with a broad grin on his face. "I'm gonna be a dad! Tara told me she has little puppies in her belly and that's why she got sick this morning!" He danced around. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He chanted and stopped. "Woah hold up, why are the two of you all dressed fancy?"

Already stepping into the fatherly role he narrowed his eyes at the two of them.

"Wait... what?!" He was shocked at this news. Did that mean he had to move out when the pups where born? "Thats ah... great news!" He said softly with a false smile although Fenrir was to happy to notice it. "We're going out. Having a picnic, yes, be back before one, well come in quietly, nothing funny is going to go on..." He said in a deflated tone and turned packing up the basket and picking it up. "Congrats... see you later..." He walked out the back door and waited against a tree for Ashley to come out.

"I can help with that. It would seem less cold with you here..." He yawned and snuggled closer slowly drifting off to sleep.

Tara got out of the side car with Fenrir's help before going inside in the cottage with him and smiling as well when she heard him tell King and Ashley the news. Her observant eyes caught the false smile that King wore on his face even if Fenrir didn't see it due to his happy state. She then nodded when she heard what King said about where he and Ashley were going after Fenrir asked about their whereabouts as well as their wardrobe.

Ashley looked a bit shocked as well but unlike King wore an actual smile on her face when she said, "That's really great. I can't wait to see them and help out with taking care of them if I may." She then noticed King packing up the rest of their picnic food into the basket after he said what he did to Fenrir and before he went out the back door to lean against a tree to wait for her. "See you guys later and like King said we won't be too late," she said just before she left and caught up to King. "Everything okay?" she asked with a concerned look on her face when she noticed his not so happy expression.

"I'm glad and I guess I'll stay then. Can't have you be cold all the time," Freya said in reply just before she also fell asleep with him snuggled up more against her.

Fenrir waved goodbye and danced a little before picking up his wife and carrying her up to bed to snuggle with her. He kissed her tummy. "You're going to be a great mother love..."

King turned around and started walking. "She's a werewolf, they have more then one pup. If she has twins or triplets... there's only three bedrooms in the house and a spare room... we'll have to move out. And... I don't want to live with my family anymore. I've proven my ability to survive on my own, and Fenrir is like a older brother to me. I don't want to leave..."

Damien slept soundly.

Tara smiled as she watched Fenrir dance happily before she was picked up and carried up to their room. "You really think so?" she asked with a small blush after giggling a bit when she felt him kiss her tummy. "I've never been a mom before so I won't know what I'm doing I'm sure but maybe instinct will take over at some point and help me out."

Ashley followed after King while listening to everything that he said. "Well you know pups take awhile to grow up just like human kids so we won't have to leave. Also maybe Fenrir and Tara will have their cribs either in their room or the downstairs one so we can still stay where we are for a little while longer. We can also start building our own hut in that little area because if we're going to be Betas, we'll need one of our own to have our own family in some day," she said in reply in order to cheer him up at least somewhat but she didn't really know if it would work or not.

-ts for Damien and Freya or should we just wait until King and Ashley's date is over and they're back at the hut, sleeping to ts to the next day? also how should we bring Sinan and Mosi back in here?-

((okay and it's fine. TS an hour later or the next day or a bit further, like when Tara's sick?))

((okay and I posted a reply in there a little while ago, I think around 1))

A week or so later found Tara sick with a fever and a really bad cold. She was currently in bed, sniffing every few minutes or so with her stuffy nose and laying on her back. She was still sleeping because she wanted to get better and because she also felt like she couldn't get out bed without help. If she started to sit up, she immediately felt dizzy she she thought it would be better to stay where she was.

Ashley was currently on lunch break at school, feeling a little worried about Tara as she ate outside in her usual spot. When she and King left for school that morning, she had heard how worried Fenrir was about her but didn't know if he ended up staying home to take care of her and wanted to help but knew that she had to get to school before she was late. She was glad it was Friday so that she would be able to help a little the next day if the latter would let her do so.

Freya was currently trudging through snow of Damien's mountain in human form, carrying some of her things back to her new home that was the former's cave. She had been doing this the majority of the morning but she felt like she only had three more trips to do until she was done.

Edited by Dragonpelt