AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

((okay and those dragons would be great to get. thank you smile.gif. I think with two-way, I'll also have to trade you something so what would you like from my scroll?))

"Okay that sounds good," Ashley said before getting up off of the couch and stretching a bit before going upstairs to get her shoes on.

Tara saw what he signed and nodded before saying, "Hm what else to talk about. I already told you my favorite food, colors, likes, and dislikes so I guess I'll tell you my favorite places. Those would have to be the beach, this coffee shop, and the book store nearby."

((I think you have some already, but I'd get you more... magma? Please *begs* I've been trying to get gon and I have ice and thunder I just need one more.))

King.... saw he was still in his pokemon pajamas and dashed upstairs to change. He came down with his archery clothes on. A let her wrist guard and a tank top with blue jeans.

King tilted his head. You never said your dislikes. I know about your past, that your favorite book is moonlight, you like to read. Your favorite foods are spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, shrimp, Chinese food, and anything chocolate. Your favorite colors are blue, green, and purple. Tell me what you don't like, and your other favorite books. Maybe I've read a few. Type of music and movies you like?

((I checked! She never said))

((okay smile.gif. oh oops. thought I did but guess I didn't))

Ashley got dressed in just some casual clothes that she wore every day as well as some socks and shoes before heading back downstairs and to the door that led to the woods. She was wearing just a simple short sleeve shirt that had a picture of a beach on it and some blue jean shorts.

"Oh I thought I had listed my dislikes but since I hadn't, I will now. I don't like bees, spicy food, sharks, and really hot weather. Other favorite books would be So You Want to be A Wizard, The Candlestone, Tears of a Dragon, The Woman Who Rides Like a Man, and many others. Favorite movies are How To Train Your Dragon 1 and 2, The Day After Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Stardust, the Men In Black movies, The Lord of the Rings movies, and others," Tara said in reply to what he requested before asking, "What about you? What are your favorite movies and books?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

King went outside to his archery range and handed her his new bow telling her to get into the position he taught her.

Fenrir grinned. You. Are. Amazing. I have all three Lord of the rings movies, the hobbit movies, both how to train your Dragon and I have Netflix so I can see the Race to the edge. Kong fu panda 1 and 2. Hotel Transylvania and am looking forward to the second one. Alpha and omega is my absolute favorite and who doesn't like the Princess bride movie? Most of the marvel movies. That's it for favorite movies. He paused for a moment. I'm allergic to shell fish. I don't like nuts in my food unless it's in cookies. Caffeine affects me differently. It makes me irritated and I hate the smell of energy drinks and laundry detergent.

I love the rain and snow. Cold weather. I run warm,but my hands are always freezing. You?

((Got two spirit dragons for you! Cb. I'll send them over with the hatchling on the transfer.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((okay. I'll have to breed my magmas to see if I can get an egg for you to transfer. sometimes they don't cooperate but I'll see if I can get one on the first, if not second, try. I meant to do that last night but we had company over for dinner and then I forgot afterward since I got a bit distracted.))

Ashley took the bow from him, got into position, and then shot the arrow that she was holding. It lodged into the circle to the right of the center and on the line that was at the edge of it.

Tara smiled when she saw him sign that she was amazing before seeing what all else he signed about his favorite movies, what he didn't like, and what he liked before seeing the signed question. "I like spring, fall, and winter months the best but if it gets too cold I want it to be summer. I'm weird. I run warm as well as my hands except for when they're under an air conditioning vent then they get cold," she said in reply to the last few statements he signed before taking a sip of her hot chocolate that was now cooled off enough for her to drink but wasn't cold.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Its okay smile.gif ))

"Nice! Keep at it. Three more arrows and you get to watch the pro." He smiled.

Fenrir took one of her hands. His was indeed freezing. He held one hand for a minute, trying to warm his before letting go and held to take a drink of his tea. music? They have a piano here, can you play for me?

((my magmas didn't cooperate but I bred an Avatar of Creation if you want that for now until I can breed my uncooperative magmas again and get an egg from one of them))

"Thanks and alright," Ashley said in reply before shooting the last two arrows that would be the end of her turn. One of the two got close to the center, just a little bit below it, and the last one went to the line just above the center.

Tara smiled as Fenrir held one of her hands with one of his before using the free hand to sip some more of her hot chocolate that he had made for her. She had just put down her cup when he let go of her hand and signed the question to her. "Sure," she said in reply with the smile still on her face before walking over to where the piano was and started to play

from one of The Lord of the Rings movies (forget which one the song's in).

((Sure! And the fellowship, ending credits. (Watch all three extended versions every year around New year's time. I'm a nerd xd.png) ))

King took the bow and took off her arrows. He took three of them , notched two at once and the third between his teeth and short around the bulls eye with the two, and hit dead center with the third. He shot to more, matching the arrow in the center. "There.... this is a good bow."

Fenrir let her play the song and went and got a warn looking violin. He checked the bow and rubbed the resen on it. I play for you now. I need to tune though, can you play the scale? He started to play

from the opening of the first movie. After that he seemed to get into showing his skills, so he played
, tapping his foot to the song, his eyes wrinkling in a smile. Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((alright will send a trade with it shortly after I finish this post in here and post a reply in Forbidden Love))

Ashley watched as King shot the arrows at the target and got them to be where they ended up before saying in reply with a small roll of her eyes and a smile, "Show off. Yes it is a good bow."

Tara nodded at his request to play a tune so that he could tune the violin and did so before she had her complete attention go to him as he played the songs he did. She found herself tapping her own foot to the second song at the same beat as he did one of his.

King grinned. "Well, you're going to have to show me those dagger moves. Melee and ranged works well together. Course.... how can I protect you if I suck at hand to hand?"

Fenrir finished and bowed putting his violin away. not as wonderful as your playing but good enough he took her hand and walked back to the seat and started drinking his tea. favorite music? How about childhood story or game you played?

"Sure I can teach you no problem. Well if worse comes to worse, there's always your wolf form and you fight really well in that one. I've seen it and you're very brave," Ashley said both honestly and truthfully in reply to everything that King said.

"It was still really good," Tara said in reply to what are did said before she was led back to the table that they had been sitting at and after she sat down and saw the signed questions he asked. "Classical, rock, oldie songs, and some country. Favorite childhood games would have to be hide and seek, tag, and freeze tag. I don't really remember right now what my favorite childhood story was," she said in reply before drinking a bit more of her hot chocolate.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Not if they are human though." He said and looked at his feet.

Celtic music, blue grass, anything not rap or country. Christian music, like manifest, Andy manao, third day, skillet, we as human, among others. They don't curse and have innuendos in the songs. I don't like that very much. I listen to songs that are older too. Classics. My favorite story was Tigers at Twilight, the magic treehouse book. He handed her a napkin, there was a lot of whipped cream on the hot chocolate. I never played any games with kids. I didn't have any to play with.

"Okay," Ashley said in reply and thought that King being embarrassed was cute before taking out her daggers. "So how you throw a dagger so that it could be lethal would be to hold it with the sharp part pointing behind you and the hilt pointing towards the target like so," she said and then demonstrated what she meant before throwing it. It lodged in the center shortly afterward and she smiled before giving him the other daggers for him to try it himself with.

Tara saw everything that he signed/said before taking the napkin and wiping off her mouth before seeing what else he signed regarding playing games with kids. "Well now you have us to play with so that can make up for when you were younger at least, right?" she asked with a smile before drinking some more of her hot chocolate.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King held the knife and threw it. It stuck the very bottom for a second before falling. ".. nope... I'm not good at these"

Fenrir nodded and drank his tea finishing it. ready for lunch? He asked her.

"I'm sure that if you keep practicing on throwing daggers you'll get better just like you had to practice range a lot to get to where you are now," Ashley said in reply before retrieving the fallen dagger and putting it back in her sheath afterward.

Tara also finished her hot chocolate before saying in reply to the question, "Yep. Where are we going for that or is it a surprise?" She asked this question with a little bit of curiosity and a slight tilt of her head like she would do in wolf form if she was curious about something.

Edited by SkySong278

"How about hand to hand? I also don't do well in that. You'd probably beat me any way..." he muttered. It seems to bother him that his only skills are with a bow.

Fenrir smiled and placed a finger to his lips and lead her out of the shop to a small dinner with an old fifties interior. this place has the best hamburgers in this region. And they have popcorn shrimp too.

"Alright we can practice with that and maybe also fighting in wolf form so that we can both get better with that," Ashley said in reply before getting into position to practice hand-to-hand fight with him.

"Oh really? I can't wait to have the shrimp then," Tara asked and said in reply with a smile as she was led to the local diner by him. "I wonder what flavor shakes they have here."

Edited by SkySong278

King got into a awkward stance. He waited for her to attack.

Fenrir lead her in and too a seat. A woman said she'd be right with them, no one was really in the dinner but them so she was in the back playing cards with the cook. Fenrir swiped two menus and handed her one, pointing to the malts and shakes they had. They make the best malts too. They even make it out of frozen yogurt or any ice cream you bring in. They keep the traditional ones though.

Ashley made a move to punch him in the face and expected him to block it. She was only doing a mock battle with him so she wasn't actually going to hurt him at all.

Tara looked at the menu that Fenrir gave to her and looked at the flavor of shakes and malts that they had and already knew which flavor of shake she was going to get. She also located the popcorn shrimp that he had talked about. "I know what I'm going to get," she said as she pushed the menu away from her with a smile.

King instinctively ducked and moved to hit her, losing his balance and falling flat on his side with a oomf.

The woman came out then. She was one of those plump ladies with a curly grey hair, lots of laugh and smile lines with soft brown eyes and a gentle voice. She had on a pink outfit (fitting with the fifties interior) and white shoes. She grinned at Fenrir. "Ah! It's you, should have known, everyone else calls back to me and I only herd one voice.

Who's this little lady? I'm Margaret, everyone calls me Marge. What can I get for you today?" She asked before turning and calling back to the cook. " Chuck! Fenny slammer!"

Fenrir smiled softly. I'm a usual here. You have to introduce yourself, she doesn't know asl.

Ashley knew what King was going to do for his attack and was about to block it when he lost his balance and fell over. "Are you okay?" she asked him with both a concerned and worried expression on her face as well as a concerned and worried tone in her voice.

Tara nodded to what Fenrir signed to her before turning her attention to the kind waitress and saying in reply to her questions, "My name's Tara. I'd like some popcorn shrimp please with a small dark chocolate shake as my drink. Can I also just have fries as the side instead of hush puppies?"

"I'm fine" he got up in a different stance, copying her. He stepped forward and went for a upper cut.

The woman nodded and headed back saying something to the cook leaving them alone and taking the menus with her. I wanted to share my strawberry milkshake with you.... He signed slowly looking a little downcast.

"Okay," Ashley said in reply but still looked a bit concerned when he went into the same stance as her. When he did an upper-cut punch, she blocked it and then tried a punch towards him from the right side.

"Sorry. I thought we could share each other's shakes. Like you have a bite of mine and I have a bite of yours," Tara said in reply before taking one of his hands and holding it in a comforting way. She figured that he might just be playing again but in case he wasn't this time, she wanted to be safe anyway.

It connected and he grunted and tackled her. "I never said I couldn't wrestle though" he grinned.

Fenrir looked down at his hand in hers with his head tilted to the side. He lifted it and kissed her knuckles lightly with a small smile. Okay He signed with his free hand before cupping hers in both of his, turing it over to lightly trace the lines in her palm.

Ashley let out a small eep as she was suddenly tackled by King after her sideways punch connected with him before hearing what he said. "I know and I also didn't say I couldn't wrestle," she said in reply as she waited for what he would do to start the wrestling off.

Tara smiled a bit more when she felt him kiss the back of her hand lightly before giggling a little when she felt him trace the lines on her palm since it tickled a bit.