AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

King counted to twenty and started looking on the second floor(that they were already on) for her.

Fenrir kissed her nose lingering for a moment. He pulled away. Coffee and lunch, tomorrow sound good to you? He asked her in regarding their date.

Ashley held her breath as she heard King's footsteps coming closer to where she was hiding. She was hiding in a chest in the hallway but made sure to prop it open just a tinsy bit so that she could still breathe but it wasn't open too much that one would notice the space between the lid and the edge of the chest that the lid rested on.

"Yes and I'm assuming that would be held at the coffee shop in town?" Tara asked in reply to his question after he kissed her nose and lingered just a little and before he pulled away to sign the question.

King got on his hands and knees, sniffing. "Drat, your scent is everywhere... hmmm..." He looked down stairs and left the adults alone looking for her.

Fenrir nodded at her question

Ashley let out the small breath that she had been holding when she heard King head downstairs instead of continuing to look for her on the second floor. She was tempted to change hiding places but wondered if that would be a good thing or not. She decided to do it anyway so she carefully opened the lid so that it wouldn't make a creaking noise, got out on soft feet, and went to her closet to hide instead.

"Okay then I'll see you at the coffee shop at noon tomorrow for lunch and coffee," Tara said before kissing him on the cheek and then heading to her room to get ready for bed.

Edited by SkySong278

King checked the chest then her room again, finding her "you're good!"

Fenrir nodded and went to tell the kids it was bed time by pointing at the bed and the clock before heading to the attic where his room was.

King nodded to Fenrir and kissed Ashley's cheek before dashing out. "Night!"

"Thanks. I was hiding in the chest before but since you hadn't found me I decided to hide somewhere where it might be easier to find me," Ashley said in reply before she saw Fenrir telling them that it was bedtime. "Night," she said in reply to King before he left and had also kissed him back on the cheek after he had. She then unmade her bed, got dressed into her pajamas, and went to bed afterward.

Tara was now dressed in her pajamas and had unmade her bed and was now reading for a little bit. After she had gotten to the next chapter in the book, she put her bookmark in it to mark where she left off, placed it down on her nightstand, turned off the light, and then fell asleep soon after.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King got in his bed clothes and slipped in bed, delving under the covers.

Fenrir got ready for as well but his bed... was a large pillow on the floor of the room. The bed was empty, as it had been since the old lady who took him in died. His clothes took over the dresser and his drawings hung up all over-the-counter from children's scribbles to beautiful knot work, his papers on the desk in the office next to the room, but otherwise it looked like a elderly woman still occupied the room, and a dog who lay in the corner.

He shifted into his wolf form, preferring to sleep as such and curled up on his bed falling asleep.

The next morning saw both Tara and Ashley up and eating bowls of cereal on the kitchen table in the kitchen, waiting to see if their boys would come down to join them. They were both still dressed in their pajamas since they weren't quite ready to get dressed in anything else just yet.

King came down dressed and yawning. He snagged a frozen poptart and ate it right out of the package. He frowned at the girls. "Where's fen? He's normally up around five or six in the morning... it's like, eight forty five now... this isn't like him at all."

Tara frowned a bit and after she swallowed the bite of cereal that she had been chewing she said, "He could be out running in the woods while in wolf form. I'll go see if I can find him after I'm done eating and after I get dressed out of my pajamas."

((where is he exactly? still sleeping or is he out running like Tara suggested?))

((Sleeping, he never slept passed six before. She's helping him relax more.))

King nodded and ate slowly, worried about the big wolf.

Fenrir snorted and twitched his legs, blissfully chasing after a rabbit with Tara racing him. It was nice to dream about giving the chase and not being the thing that's chased.

Ashley looked over at King and saw how worried he was before putting a gentle hand on his arm. She then took it away after a few minutes and went back to eating her cereal.

Tara finished eating before getting changed into a small sundress that she was going to wear for both the day and her and Fenrir's date later at around noon. After she had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, she went upstairs to look for the former and found him still sleeping in his attic room. Fenrir? she asked after she had shifted into her own wolf form and approached him before nuzzling him gently with her nose. Time to get up.

((okay and aw smile.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

King smiled a little bit before eating again appreciating the comfort.

Fenrir twitched and yawned widely, rolling from his side for its belly. You're up early Tara... He blinked and got up stretching, yawning again and looked at the clock. His ears went flat. Did I really sleep in so late?"

Ashley smiled back at him before continuing to eat her cereal. She was glad that she could make him feel comforted when he is worried about something.

I'm not up that much earlier than I usually sleep and yes. It's healthy to sleep in every now and again though, Tara said in reply to both his statement and question before nuzzling him gently again when she saw that his ears were flat. She wanted to comfort him a little to see if that would make him feel better.

But I never can sleep so late. I always wake up early from.... nightmares. I'll... be right down. Okay? He nosed her back and huffed a little.

King finished and threw way his wrapper.

((Book is hard to get into. I've read too many wolves finding mates it all sounds the same now.))

((hm okay but that series should be different or at least Moonlight is. the main character, Kayla, is just finding out about her being a werewolf along with the group that she had become friends with over the summer. the plot of the story isn't all about her finding a mate since it has her hardships as well with her new life))

Ashley brought her bowl over to the sink, rinsed it, put it in the dishwasher, and then went back upstairs to get dressed into another outfit other than her pajamas.

It didn't look like you were having a nightmare though and okay, Tara said in reply before shifting back to her human form and going back downstairs to her room to get ready for the day.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Getting into it now. Will be slow reading though. (Not because I'm a slow reader, I read house of Hades in two days, but it's not hooking me very well))

I wasn't.... He shook himself and shifted dressing up in a dark blue button down with black slacks for his date today. He brushed his hair and forgoed the scarf, picking out a dark grey ascot and tucked it in as he went down to eat breakfast of two granola bars and a glass of milk.

((alright smile.gif))

Ashley went back downstairs after she was dressed and sat down on the couch and was there when she saw Fenrir come down in his nice looking outfit. She hid a smile behind her hand before looking out the window and towards the woods.

Tara came out of her room in a sundress and with the sides of her hair pulled back with small hair clips and her feet covered with white sandals.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((he he, i take it thats your photo bucket. funny, i used this exact picture for fenny when he was a pup))

King styfled a snikker. "Looking good fenrir..." He smerked as the older wold nodded and finised his breakfast.

Fenrir just finished the last of his milk and put the glass in the sink before turning around seeing Tara. he looked startled before smileing brodly. You look nice in white.

((yes and cool smile.gif. may I get a picture of Fenrir's outfit so I know what he looks like? I know you described it but I like to imagine exactly how characters look with pictures linked in posts))

Ashley now showed her smile when she saw Tara in her outfit but didn't say anything and just thought she looked really nice.

"Thanks and you look nice in dark blue and black," Tara said in reply to his compliment with a small blush on her cheeks but didn't look away from him. She was tempted to look down at the floor shyly but fought it as she kept eye contact with him.

((ooh nice smile.gif))

"They look very nice," Ashley whispered softly to King as she watched the two head out.

Tara nodded in reply before moving towards the door and opening it for him so he could go first and then she'd follow after him.

((I can't seem to get both the new cb except the one extra I had. My transfer is out. Would you set one up so I can give him/to you? It's a hatchling you have to breed them with the moon phases to get different colors))

King nodded as they headed out the door as soon as it closed he burst into giggles. A little overdone for a lunch date" he laughed.

Fenrir offers his arm for her to hold. A bit old fashioned, but very much like a gentleman. He walked with her to the town to the coffee shop, which was originally a home they repurposed for it. It was slightly chilly outside, so the fireplace was lit and Fenrir went to get the drinks leaving her on a soft plush chair beside the fireplace, planning on going somewhere else for lunch. He returned and handed her a cup of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles with a peppermint stick in it signing hot chocolate. His own mug had the smell of mint wafting from it. Mine is mint tea He told her as he sat in the chair next to hers.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Oh well. He still looks nice," Ashley said in reply to King's statement with a small shrug and a giggle before asking curiously, "What would you like to do while they're out?"

Tara took Fenrir's offered arm after they were out of the cabin and as they headed to the town's coffee shop. She sat down on the plush chair that he brought her to as he went to get their drinks. "Thank you. It smells really good and yours does as well," she said as he came back with their drinks and he signed to her what they were. She then set hers down on the table since it was a bit too hot for her to drink right now and she didn't want to burn her tongue.

((hm okay and sure but I'll do it later when I get home. when I do it, want me to make it a two-way or one-way transfer?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Two way so I can give you the hatchling I'll try to get you a few new ones, some are common, the xeno ones are pretty rare. Still hunting for spirit wards for you! New pygmy, hooktalon and colossal dragons (from two months ago) I can get you those too. I see them all the time. ))

"Teach you more archery and you can show me the dagger thing.. I suck at melee combat..." he suggested.

Fenrir held his. The reason he didn't hold her hand was because his where so cold, they felt like ice. He was trying to warm then up a bit. He smiled at her, then realized he'd have to set his cup down to talk to her. He looked at the liquid debating before setting it down. Talk. About anything really. I like to hear your voice.