TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

My personal theory is that TJ swapped out his initial release plans and we're now getting a collection of rainbow dragons from the Completed list to celebrate the legalization of same-sex marriage in the US. happy.gif

Yaaassss I love that theory. ^^

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask, but the cave is being refreshed every 5 minutes, right?

(I'm sitting here spamming refresh ever 3 seconds, lol)

My personal theory is that TJ swapped out his initial release plans and we're now getting a collection of rainbow dragons from the Completed list to celebrate the legalization of same-sex marriage in the US. happy.gif

Holy cow I didnt even think of that! I hope that's the case because that just made me all the more happy about these dragons <333

(also explains how they mention mana when that's a fairly new in-site thing. only, what, last year or the year before we learned about it? the backlog has dragons from long before that I thought)

I really hope these drop for a couple days.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask, but the cave is being refreshed every 5 minutes, right?

Yes. Although the eggs go very fast and sometimes it lags.

SO BEAUTIFUL AGH.

But I haven't seen a single one. :/

Please for the love of god let these be common.

Jesus. 1 second drops? Come on.

I reallly want them to be common too. It's hard enough to gather up the eggs I want and plan out lineages if I have to drop everything to catch rare eggs! So I'm just going to hope I can get most of them later /crosses fingers.

It only refreshes every five, so xx:05, xx:10, xx:25, etcetc

ditto!

Pretty eggs, thanks for a new release...but...

(sigh) 9 minutes at top of hour and still not a single egg in any of

the biomes, are they all going to be the R-word?

I now strongly believe this rainbow-ish egg release have something with LGBt

Oh, I'd think so - I heard that the White House had rainbow floodlights up to celebrate. smile.gif

Heartlessindigo, I'll be so ninja.gif ed, but yeah, 5-minute Drops. biggrin.gif

Dropped two eggs that weren't critical keepers, and managed to pick up my third egg, this one from the Forest, at the :10. Now, on to the Desert! biggrin.gif

Haha yeah... it's a little too much of a coincidence that we have a rainbow release on today of all days xd.png

Well... One of the Volcano colors down. Hopefully I'll get another color of the rest by today.

The last 5 minutes drop was fast.. it last like 1/2 second ohmy.gif

Edited by Iside

This would be SO AWESOME I CONCUR.

But if this is true, many people would hoard them... hunting them would be insaaaneee uah

Oh, I'd think so - I heard that the White House had rainbow floodlights up to celebrate. smile.gif

Heartlessindigo, I'll be so ninja.gif ed, but yeah, 5-minute Drops. biggrin.gif

And facebook has gone rainbow! C'mon, Australia, even if we do have a really reactionary, wants-to-be-a-lord-and-bring-back-ye-goode-olde-dayes-, prime minister (he brought back knights and dames, WITHOUT telling his party he was doing it - says it all. Also climate change denier).

WE can do it!!! And if we lost a certain prime minister in the process - bonus!!!

I have no idea if this is true or not, but it would be really awesome, and either way it is certainly applicable. <3