TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

anyone else experiencing a lag spike @ 3:00 PM est?

There's always a lag spike on the hour. It's normal (if unpleasant).

Cue hourly drop/new release lag. rolleyes.gif

And my subsequent sulking that I could not catch a !@#$%^&*! thing because of it.

Edited by blackdragon71

Ugh. Disgusting lag.

What a waste. It was all lag and literally nothing else.

Please make the releases longer.

Edited by Condorflight

There's always a lag spike on the hour. It's normal (if unpleasant).

Ugh, I was scared that someone decided to Ddos or something, that would've ruined my day sad.gif

On the other hand, got a coast, wohoo!

2 eggs down, 2 more to go

biggrin.gif

just got a volcanoe.

Now for the real challenge: An alpine egg as my final egg

Edited by Heartlessindigo

Got three despite the freezing of my browser on the hourly drop. Great, now to keep on hunting! biggrin.gif

For how long will they be dropping this way, taking up all of the biomes? smile.gif

Hahahahaaaaaaa I got an alpine one.

That was the worst lag I've seen in years. It took me 2 mins just to refesh.

THEY'RE MIXING ALREADY. LORD HELP.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I wonder if Marri's just here for fashion accessories, or if we dare hope her spriting's involved?

Not that I'd enquire into any sekkits or anything...

Nah, Marri just likes pink :P

Those three minutes were the longest of my life ;u;

I got one from the Coast, still no luck in the Alpine though. The lag is intense!

After that horrendous lag session (two minutes of lag is seriously inexcusable) I think I'm going to go finally eat. Here's to hoping they get easier.

Got a nasty lag spike a while back, I could not catch the one I wanted.

Shame I have this lineage tinsel or else I would have enough room for all of them. sad.gif

Those are some very pretty eggs! And a mana-based breed means... interesting breeding options? They could be like Stripes, I'd like that.

*is left in dust of speeding drop*

I caught two Volcanos which would be a problem at Silver trophy (six biomes, six slots) except flat out not being able to catch others is a bigger problem.

Hahahahaaaaaaa I got an alpine one.

That was the worst lag I've seen in years. It took me 2 mins just to refesh.

THEY'RE MIXING ALREADY. LORD HELP.

WHAT REALLY? /panics slightly

You guys do know there is ALWAYS top of the hour lag, right? This isn't new to this release or anything. It does suck but it's got nothing to do with the new eggs. It might be a bit worse than usual for some people but I haven't noticed a difference honestly.

Again I repeat my offer to catch eggs for those who still don't have any new releases after my batch hatches. smile.gif PM me if you want to take me up on this. this is NOT an IOU offer, you would owe me absolutely nothing, I just want to help the people who are struggling to get these lovelies.

EDIT: Uh? What? They aren't mixing yet. I didn't see any non-new release eggs in the last drop (watching my partner try to catch them now xd.png the laptop is going around and around today!) Maybe it was a momentary bug? It seems too soon for mixing to begin.

Edited by Lurhstaap

I sure hope I'll be able to get two of each so that I can have potential breeding pairs. smile.gif Too bad no one has that many egg slots. sad.gif

WHAT REALLY? /panics slightly

I saw a common in the jungle. Almost misclicked it.

Nah, Marri just likes pink tongue.gif

Lol, I'd never have guessed that she likes pink, not in a million years!

Am so excited to find out about these babies, and hope that everyone manages at least pairings of what must be freaking incredible dragons, going by the eggs!

You guys do know there is ALWAYS top of the hour lag, right? This isn't new to this release or anything. It does suck but it's got nothing to do with the new eggs. It might be a bit worse than usual for some people but I haven't noticed a difference honestly.

Again I repeat my offer to catch eggs for those who still don't have any new releases after my batch hatches. smile.gif PM me if you want to take me up on this. this is NOT an IOU offer, you would owe me absolutely nothing, I just want to help the people who are struggling to get these lovelies.

There is always top of the hour lag but I can definitely say this is worse than just a normal day (for me at least?) I have pretty speedy internet and the biomes still took 2+ minutes to load. But I now have 5/6 so I can't complain.