TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Aah, all locked up! Though I'm still missing three of the biomes. I'll get them eventually, I'm sure.

/sits on eggs

Depends on your time zone. On mine I see "June 26th, 11:00pm"

I'm Central time, but in TJ's timezone (eastern) that's his midnight. I'm an hour behind him. tongue.gif

EDIT: Wait, and now it just changed to 12:00pm. Looks like TJ wanted to clear up confusion.

That must be it. I'm Cave Time, so he probably fixed it before I saw so as to not cause further confusion, lol.

Yeah, it varies on time zone but the release post time just got updated to reflect when the eggs started dropping. So now there's no discontinuity between when the thread was created and when the eggs actually dropped.

And the lagmonster strikes again!

Yeah, just the perfect time to get laggy again - at least I got the coast egg!

user posted image

Me right now....

Honestly, very pretty eggs BUT OMG 60 more cbs to my scroll goal quota....

Oh my,that's me too! I was expecting a small release (just one breed/variety),but this caught me totally by surprise •o•

Lagmonster, you caused me to grab two Forest eggs @_@ I was trying to be meticulous in not grabbing doubles until I had one of each in fear of accidentally egg locking before I could.

Welp. At least I managed to grab two forests... Now the others... yeeeeah.

Okay, the XX:05 drop just lasted 12 seconds. .... this does not look promising.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I ended up with an extra coast egg by mistake. xd.png Though the egg is definitely super pretty, so I think it was a great extra to end up with. *pokes Silver* Geez you're taking a while.

Son of a dragon I'm egglocked! T_T Guess I'll have to wait until my eggs hatch to get the new babies, but I can't wait to see what they look like!

Got one from the alpine at 1:50 drop. Since then the lag has got me.

I only came into this with two open slots, will have 4 more before days end. Hope the mass drop lasts at least that long! I will try for one from each biome to start. I can't drop any of the eggs I have as they were all gifts or special breedings. I really don't believe in dropping eggs for a release anyway, but sometimes it can come back to bite you if you don't.

Thanks, TJ, for the release. These look interesting.

Lagmonster, you caused me to grab two Forest eggs @_@ I was trying to be meticulous in not grabbing doubles until I had one of each in fear of accidentally egg locking before I could.

Welp. At least I managed to grab two forests... Now the others... yeeeeah.

Okay, the XX:05 drop just lasted 12 seconds. .... this does not look promising.

I ended up with two jungles for the same reason.

I've grabbed two so far (alpine & coast) but should be able to capture another three eggs within the next 6 hours or so. The eggs look great, especially the alpine & coast eggs as the colouration differs.

Big thanks goes to TJ and all involved with this release. Also just expected the one dragon ohmy.gif

Well I have 3 of the 6...still, and the ones I still need are swamped with people...I think I will just try later today since right now people are flooding in still to get them as they were released a little over an hour ago...xd.png

Please for the love of god let these be common.

Jesus. 1 second drops? Come on.

Edited by Earth Gurl

OMG is it just me or are these eggs freakin' gorgeous? I'm locked already, luckily - I found Alpine and Coast hardest to get, Desert semi-difficult, and Volcano, Jungle, and Forest easy, personally.

Edited by Lurhstaap

OMG is it just me or are these eggs freakin' gorgeous?

Definitely not just you! The artist did a splendid job with these <3

I knew I was going to shower through a release!

Mana courses through these eggs. Color me intrigued!

Please for the love of god let these be common.

That's what I'm hoping. xd.png With all these color variants it'd be hell to try to get my 4 pairs of each if they aren't at least coded to be common. They'll always get snatched up fairly quickly, but at least they could be technically common.

My personal theory is that TJ swapped out his initial release plans and we're now getting a collection of rainbow dragons from the Completed list to celebrate the legalization of same-sex marriage in the US. happy.gif

Definitely not just you! The artist did a splendid job with these <3

I agree! I especially like the alpine one. n v n