TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Yeah no they're definitely NOT mixing yet. Just watched Mitch catch a Forest one in a normal, unmixed drop. I think any mixing must have been a bug.

Just Alpine left. And then wil grab one more of either Coast, Desert or Alpine. Hopefully.

Yeah no they're definitely NOT mixing yet. Just watched Mitch catch a Forest one in a normal, unmixed drop. I think any mixing must have been a bug.

Oh, Thank you so much, Had me really scared there for a second sad.gif

If they are mixing already I might just quit. because I am not dealing with more coppers. Ugh.

Well I hope so. Because I KNOW I saw something that wasn't one of these new eggs. I think it was a water walker.

Caught one of each. Locked until about 5. Will come back then to pick up an extra. This will be an adventure.

The Anagallis release was messy too, but TJ remedied that. Panic will only make the release more hectic. Isn't that what happened to Almandines and Spessartines? People jumped the gun thinking they'd be rare

If they are mixing already I might just quit. because I am not dealing with more coppers. Ugh.

I just watched my partner catch his forest egg in a normal unmixed drop. smile.gif I think the other person either misread the egg description or else it was a momentary bug that has been corrected. We are observing no mixing on our end, at least, and since everyone shares the same cave... I'll update after the next five minute drop when he goes for his Desert egg but I honestly don't expect to see it.

Got one of each, and an extra volcano, because I like the egg colors, though alpine was tempting.

I just watched my partner catch his forest egg in a normal unmixed drop. smile.gif I think the other person either misread the egg description or else it was a momentary bug that has been corrected. We are observing no mixing on our end, at least, and since everyone shares the same cave... I'll update after the next five minute drop when he goes for his Desert egg but I honestly don't expect to see it.

Update: I did not misread. Must have been a "bug."

FINALLY biggrin.gif

Am done...

Pretty happy with the results from my first ever day-1-release

1 alpine, jungle, volcano, and coast.

Alas, I can only hold that many >:C

Curse you newbie restrictions

Also, quick question, I've heard people say you should generally immediately hide your eggs after you get them..

Should I do that? Or should I just go put my eggs on a click site right now

Edited by Heartlessindigo

Update: I did not misread. Must have been a "bug."

Well... all I can tell you is Mitch just went for and got his Desert and Coast eggs, and there was no mixing. And we have not seen any mixing at all. so if you are 100% certain you didn't misread, it had to have been a bug/glitch in the code. If they were actually for real mixing the last few drops would have been mixed, not 100% new releases.

EDIT: No one is late yet. This only just started! The drop JUST STARTED. It's NOT impossible to get these. I've already filled up, my friend bsdgalliard has already filled up, and my partner now only needs the Alpine to be filled up.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Really. Mixing?!??

MIXING. censorkip.gif MIXING?!?!?!?!?

They haven't even been out for barely three hours and mixing already? That is uncool and very rude.

Snitched another one from the coast. smile.gif Only one egg slot left, the remaining two are sadly taken by two eggs I meant to gift in one of the threads... -,- No biggie, I'll ask my sister to catch some when I run out of slots. smile.gif

Really. Mixing?!??

MIXING. censorkip.gif MIXING?!?!?!?!?

They haven't even been out for barely three hours and mixing already? That is uncool and very rude.

the past 5 posts before yours were about how this was probably a bug...

Well, I think I'm gonna go take a nap and hopefully there will be hatchlings by the time I come back. Trying to catch an extra is hard. I think once I see the hatchlings, I will know what to try and catch an extra of instead of just going by the eggs that I like best.

*frantically clicks egg multiple times*

"sorry, this egg has been taken by another user"

*checks scroll anyway to see if an egg will miraculously appear there*

No luck with this method so far.

FINALLY biggrin.gif

Am done...

Pretty happy with the results from my first ever day-1-release

1 alpine, jungle, volcano, and coast.

Alas, I can only hold that many >:C

Curse you newbie restrictions

Also, quick question, I've heard people say you should generally immediately hide your eggs after you get them..

DO NOT CLICK SITE THEM YET.

no. nononono.

Wait until tomorrow, to be safe. right now, click sites are going to probably be swamped with people. It's a guaranteed way to get soft shell and possibly kill your babies.

Hiding them shouldn't be necessary (though there's no reason not to just in case) but I'd avoid any but the slowest of clicksites for at least 24 hours.

Mitch didn't get an Alpine, but there was still no mixing. Yeah. Definitely a bug or (no offense to Earth Gurl, but it's still possible) a misread. The eggs are not, I repeat, NOT MIXING YET.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Well... all I can tell you is Mitch just went for and got his Desert and Coast eggs, and there was no mixing. And we have not seen any mixing at all. so if you are 100% certain you didn't misread, it had to have been a bug/glitch in the code. If they were actually for real mixing the last few drops would have been mixed, not 100% new releases.

I seem to recall that it's happened before that the odd egg mixed in well in advance of general mixing - we've even had glitching in recent Releases which caused almost immediate solid regular eggs, causing people to even outright quit before the situation was rectified.

Stuff like that isn't all that unusual, one can only hope to avoid locking oneself for 5 hours with such strays.