TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Locked with one of each and an extra Pink from the coast as i love its color, hope the adults will keep the color patern!

I have to say i love unscheduled releases, i would have been sitting here clicking for another 3 hours otherwise xd.png

Thanks for the release!

The colours are so beautiful!! biggrin.gif

I thought I wasn't playing anymore....why did I have to lock myself with these? Why?

(And should have just gotten one of each so I'd have one from each biome...but got two of each of three of them out of habit. Stupid. Stupid....)

Wow! Thank you TJ! These little guys are simply beautiful. I have 2 of the coast, 3 volcano and I'm waiting to unlock to grab more. >:3

Wow! A different variation from each biome! And such gorgeous eggs! I have 3, one from each of the first 3 biomes~

Those eggs are soooo beautiful. I hope the dragons are just as awesome. And so many versions of it!

THANKS!!!!

Oh, this is so very exciting! I grabbed one from the Forest and one from Volcano. I have one slot left, though I *might* dump a few other things... either way, I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!

Thank you, TJ! I have my first egg from the Volcano, and have 6 other hatchlings growing up today, so I hope I'll be able to get at least one from each Biome today. smile.gif

Oh man! so many! I'm caught between filling up on two varieties, or getting one of each.

I'm getting one of each. At least that way I'll have one of each, if these end up rare or something.

Eggs! New eggs! Pretty eggs! Yeeess! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Thank you TJ and spriter(s)!

Somehow are random drops have just turned into the last weekend of the month drops lol so pretty...time to hunt for them, you know I kinda hope these aren't dimorphic just cause of all the color varieties O.O

Ooooh, beautiful new eggs! ...and easy to catch, too. wub.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters! xd.png

Got one more, 2 more to go, since I was gifted a lovely egg earlier.

These do sound intriguing!