TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Wait, so, were these released only an hour ago? TJ's post says (for me) they were last night at midnight Eastern time, yet the first post is not until almost 12 hours later? blink.gif

He might have programmed the news to be seen only now. I was thinking about this idea of programming today.

Release topics are made in advance and simply moved to the public forum once the release happens. :3

Thanks for the info!

ug first 3 where easy now it's getting hard cause there are 30-40 people in the biome..xd.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2015-06-27.js"></script>

That's really weird. |D I'm seeing June 26th at 9 pm (Pacific time).

But the eggs didn't start dropping until 13 hours afterwards. (So, June 27th at 10 am Pacific time.)

Edited by Narvix

These are lovely, but they go very fast. I still have to catch from three biomes....

Anyone else trying desperately to incubate and hatch as many eggs as possible right now? xd.png I have one I can incubate in five hours, but I'll be at work. DX

I've caught only one so far. oAo" I really hope I will manage to catch at least the coast and desert ones as well, even though I think the alpine one looks the nicest.

Man, those really go fast...

Still only have 1 from alpine, coast, and desert. With all the people in forest, jungle, and volcano I have the feeling I'll be here all afternoon.

Oh my gosh!

They're beautiful wub.gif

Edit; Dang they're going fast o3o

Edited by predatorfan4ever

That's really weird. |D I'm seeing June 26th at 9 pm (Pacific time).

But the eggs didn't start dropping until 13 hours afterwards. (So, June 27th at 10 am Pacific time.)

I'm seeing the same thing, but I was here last night, and the post wasn't visible then. TJ moves in mysterious ways xd.png

Hooooooryyyyyyy Sheeeeeeet!!!

I'll have to sacrifice some virgins for extra egg slots!

I laughed way too long at your comment xd.png

Wow, I think this is the only time I've seen TJ's eggs with so few views. Hatch already, little ones!

Okay, looks like they were released only ~1hr ago. Thanks guys!

...also holy crap they're going so fast e_e I've clicked so many eggs and not gotten a single one. >_< Hopefully the hour drop will be fruitful!

Thank you, TJ! Looking forward to collecting the new draggies!

Edit: Gah! They're picked up so quickly! But oh my, they do look pretty! laugh.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Wow, I think this is the only time I've seen TJ's eggs with so few views. Hatch already, little ones!

Seems like everyone is too busy at catching their own eggs. laugh.gif

I see "Jun 27 2015, 01:00 PM". Is that not what everyone sees on the release post O_o ?

I was just wondering if they always have only a few views after one hour.I always arrive 2 hours later for releases xd.png

Still only have 1 from alpine, coast, and desert. With all the people in forest, jungle, and volcano I have the feeling I'll be here all afternoon.

My biggest trouble was Alpine since everyone was there first. |D I managed to catch the release at the very start so catching one from all of the other biomes was a breeze.

I see "Jun 27 2015, 01:00 PM". Is that not what everyone sees on the release post O_o ?

I see that too. I think the forum adjusts according to what timezone you are in. Because the timezones of quoted posts are varying, but the post time stays in ET for me.

Depends on your time zone. On mine I see "June 26th, 11:00pm"

I'm Central time, but in TJ's timezone (eastern) that's his midnight. I'm an hour behind him. tongue.gif

EDIT: Wait, and now it just changed to 12:00pm. Looks like TJ wanted to clear up confusion.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

Oh how pretty! Can't wait to catch some!

Thanks TJ and Spriters! biggrin.gif