TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Just saw this - have other eggs mixed in yet?

It only started a half hour ago, so no. smile.gif

thanks smile.gif

edit - a half hour ago? I thought Jun 26 2015, 10:00 PM was like half a day ago.

Edited by diaveborn

I got one of each and influenced 3 male and 3 female. Of course I hope I can get another one of each color later to get a male and female one of each color.

And then I'll probably try to get another two of each color.

... And then some more, if the dragons are as beautiful as their eggs. biggrin.gif

well, thankfully(hopefully) this will take a while , I'm hatchie locked and no hope of room 'till tomorrow unless I freeze, which if it was one I would --

my luck they'll be gone like coppers and I'll be SOl *sighs*

Absolutely no chance of catching with three second drops. sad.gif

I have all but the sneaky Coast one. Grr.

I got two of the Forest ones by accident though, so as soon as it's done cooling off, I will donate it to someone with a slower computer. smile.gif

It almost looks like the Solstice dragon egg, right?

Oh man, now I wish I hadn't missed that holiday. D: Well, I already regretted missing it, but now? So many regrets. At least they're a recent holiday, so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to help if these guys end up being a perfect mate for the Solstices.

Lovely eggs! Really looking forward to seeing this species!

thanks smile.gif

edit - a half hour ago?  I thought Jun 26 2015, 10:00 PM was like half a day ago.

Oh no, the release happened at June 27 1 PM, so it only happened 38 minutes ago.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I have this really huge nagging feeling that I know what these are.... The eggs look SO freaking familiar that I want to bash my head in @_@

Here's to hoping I have better luck then the last four releases and actually manage to grab these quickly rather than having to spend 3+ hours on them xd.png

grabbed the volcanoo one and then i go to grab the others and there aleady over 30 ppl on the page i hope i dontonly get to grab the volcano i want the others as well -.- I WANT THEM ALL CAUSE THERE THE PREETIEST I HAVE SEEN YET !! smile.gif congrats to the spriters u just got even more likesfrom everyone xd.png

There are so many.MUST TRADE ANYTHING IN ORDER TO GET ALL VARIATIONS FROM ALL BIOMES!!!! •0• Joking,I'll see what I can do. They were easy to grab and I am already locked with them ^^

The volcano ones surely are commons ⌒.⌒

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

Wow, huge release! And those eggs... love them so much ohmy.gif

Hope they will drop a lot!

:40 in the Jungle went very fast, but i guess one of my clicks landed! Got my second one! biggrin.gif

Oh, they're almost like a rainbow biggrin.gif

Fitting coincidence.

...Or is it?

They'll probably be made uncommon by user demand if they aren't officially uncommon. xd.png Hopefully I shall get enough regardless.

They look very pretty! Can't wait to see how the dragons will look like once they've hatched. So far, I have only been able catch one from the coast. They go so extremly fast!

EDIT: just got another one from the forest biome! Now I have to wait for my black dragon eggs to hatch so I can collect more!

Edited by Cazanna

Wait, so, were these released only an hour ago? TJ's post says (for me) they were last night at midnight Eastern time, yet the first post is not until almost 12 hours later? blink.gif

I'm happily egglocked with 7 of these guys (2 from Alpine and one from the other five because Alpine's a struggle). Also incubated them all and the Alpine pair are influenced. :3 Can't wait to see what hatches.

Thank you TJ, writers/concept creators, and spriters. ^^

Wait, so, were these released only an hour ago? TJ's post says (for me) they were last night at midnight Eastern time, yet the first post is not until almost 12 hours later? blink.gif

Release topics are made in advance and simply moved to the public forum once the release happens. :3