TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Oh they're beautiful! I only got one during the last "five minute" drop. I'm just going to go biome to biome, I think. tongue.gif

That's what I did!

YES.

Finally got my first one ohmy.gif!

(this is pretty exciting for me, as it's the first time I've ever participated in a new-release~!)

lol, I have a timer set up and I know the second the thing will refresh, but I'm still sometimes not fast enough

Edited by Heartlessindigo

Wow, what pretty eggs! I hope I can manage to get them all. Family is moving this weekend and everything is chaos, so not a lot of time for hunting all the variants. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it =)

That last drop finished before I even got a chance to click!

Finally got a second one. Now on to the Jungle.

Rainbows! biggrin.gif

I mean.. they're kind of rainbowy? I'm hoping for colorful dragons. :3

Glad to have a release, though this seems a little overwhelming. Still, yay, a reason to hunt in the cave. ^^

Edit: Why so few views? They're ER by now, yet views for some are only in the 300s....

Edited by ab613

Oh, ok, thanks happy.gif

Is there a specific time when the eggs will start mingling with old eggs :x?

I've been trying to get one, but alas, I'm too slow

Not really... it usually starts happening after a day or so but it depends. Sometimes new releases last a bit longer or shorter. I expect this one will probably be a bit longer than average with all the variants to be caught but it depends entirely on TJ's decision when to begin the mixing as far as I know. Even when the mixing begins, though, the new eggs will drop unusually commonly for a while after to get their ratios up. So it'll be difficult to judge their true rarity on a long term basis for a while yet. Which also means that it will be a little easier to catch them as time goes on even though they'll get mixed in with other eggs because the more people fill up on them the less aggressive competition for them will get. (With the possible exception of the most popular variants, like Alpine and Coast seem to be, but it's hard to tell. Gemshards, for example, are dropping pretty commonly still, but they can still be a bit challenging to catch because people like them a lot and still go for them. But the situation is way better than, say, Coppers.)

It's been a while since I've had a chance to be around for a new release, I hope I actually get to catch one! (Reminds me how it feels to sign up for classes on your registration date -__-)

Got all of them! Not sure which one to use the seven slot on though ohmy.gif

There's a news announcement on the front page so I don't think most newbies are overly confused or disturbed. Actually if I were a newbie I'd find it very exciting. biggrin.gif

Rainbows! biggrin.gif

Glad to have a release, though this seems a little overwhelming. Still, yay, a reason to hunt in the cave. ^^

Edit: Why so few views? They're ER by now, yet views for some are only in the 300s....

One reason is that there are to many ERs, well, everyone is eager to get as many eggs as they can.

Gah! >_< I grabbed two of them from the volcano, which means i'm going to have to miss out on one of the eggs either from the Forest or Jungle. Hopefully it won't be too much of a loss..

Rainbows! biggrin.gif

Someone finally popped them in Silvi's ER, so hopefully they'll be hatching soon!

Absolutely love the new eggs~ ^^ they're so colorful!

Finally got my first egg, hoping to get one of each. I wish luck for everyone else who is taking part on catching the new eggs~

There's a news announcement on the front page so I don't think most newbies are overly confused or disturbed. Actually if I were a newbie I'd find it very exciting. biggrin.gif

Nah, if I were a newbie, I would be crazy to know that I cannot get them all in one time especially when I was busy.

Nah, if I were a newbie, I would be crazy to know that I cannot get them all in one time especially when I was busy.

That's exactly what I'm doing :C

I've only managed to get one so far, a jungle...

Aiming for an alpine or a coast or a volcano next, honestly don't expect to out compete the others though

I'm hoping they aren't all gone, because otherwise I might be to late.

They only just started dropping! You're not too late at all. smile.gif

So there I was, happily picking up interesting AP stuff and getting ready to ER a few, when suddenly, a strange egg shows up in the daycare. I shall have to go spelunking, it seems.

And I so wanted to spend my day cleaning house. xd.png

I dunno, I guess we're just different people. I've always had trouble managing to even be around for new releases, so I'm just happy to be there to get -any- of them. Getting all of them is major squee zone stuff. tongue.gif Just me though I guess.