TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Yes,they are, but with so many players trying to catch these,you must refresh really fast because they are gone in like 3 seconds.Just carefully wait for the 5 minutes of cave egg producing.

Oh, I'm already full up. No trouble getting these for me. ^^ I'm just marveling at how long the flood's lasted.

Hopefully the user for wihich i finally sucessfull breed a rare dragon pick it up.

I need my eggslot for this beauties!

Thanks again.

I really hope they're not gonna be rare and I can hunt successfully another set because I influenced all to be male(was it stupid thing to do?) and I'd really like to have mates for them biggrin.gif

Edited by kammo

I want these to be uncommon, maybe GW rarity, not cave blocker common or pretty common like the birthday dragons.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

I suspected there would be new eggs on Sunday, but then they appeared on Saturday. Luckily I checked the forum! biggrin.gif

Took quite a while to catch the new eggs due to the massive lag, but in the end I managed to get one of each. And I love them, they're so beautiful! smile.gif

Completely missed this, but I've already got one of each and a double pair (also got a full caps-lock code and an almost complete number code!) ^^

I love the S1 snake-like hatchies, I feel they would be beautifully paired with Gemshards & Striped Rivers wub.gif

I'm so excited about this new release!!! Thank you everyone biggrin.gif

Also: what about the name? I'm going for Wurms, they remind me of those in Magic the Gathering...

Edited by Masterdragon992

Oh wow, a WYRM! YAY! The forest and the alpine are so so so gorgeous and I really like the cotton-candy-esque coast! Oh, to have more egg-slots...

I finally managed to incubate my newest babies, so they are now at slightly over five days left, but I won't put them in hatcheries just yet. I don't want to risk them getting sick knowing what it's like every time there's a new release. sad.gif

Oh-my-gosh!

My scroll looks like a watercolor art!

So fancy!

This release is absolutely gorgeous! Eggs and hatchlings!

I LOVE this game!

wub.gif

Edited by Yliah

Whew! Finally i have six eggs on from each biome! Now i must go and be ready for my guests.

Just gotta wait for the hourly shuffle and I can finally have on of each and still have enough room to nab incuhatchable AP babies biggrin.gif

My first thought when I saw TJ's post was "NOOOOOOO, not six eggs! When will I ever be able to catch a pair of each?" ohmy.gif But I can't stay mad at Dragon Cave, these eggs are BEAUTIFUL! wub.gif And the hatchlings have no legs, what new species could that be? I'm so excited. xd.png

Thank you birdzgoboom! (and TJ and whoever else was involved)

Ahh they're gorgeous!

I wish I had more than 3 open egg slots, though. For the first time in a month I went on an egg breeding spree yesterday. *facepalm*

For me, it's currently a game of swaps with my 4: Hide 2, Reveal 2, Hide All, Reveal All. Rinse and Repeat.

Edited by YamerosXIII

Lovely new eggs! Thank you spriter(s) and TJ!

If these aren't a drake the Orange one would go well with Pyralspite or a Gold, and the Blue one would be lovely with a Male Silver or a GoN. -Nods-

Alpine - Ice? Lightning? Probably not lightning but ehh.

Coast - Water

Desert - Magi

Forest - Time

Junlge - Life

Volcano - Earth?? Fire?? What even

I'm so confuuuseeed.

Edited by Limanya

Lovely new eggs! Thank you spriter(s) and TJ!

If these aren't a drake the Orange one would go well with Pyralspite or a Gold, and the Blue one would be lovely with a Male Silver or a GoN. -Nods-

The body shape of the hatchlings is totally wrong for a drake.

I'm guessing it's another Amphiptere. The Sunsong stage one hatchies also have no wings or legs.

The body shape of the hatchlings is totally wrong for a drake.

I'm guessing it's another Amphiptere. The Sunsong stage one hatchies also have no wings or legs.

S1 Sunsongs actually have small wings. I'm guessing these are wyrms, not amphipteres. By the wiki's definition, wyrms are "more like large snakes with very thick bodies, which (usually) have no limbs at all. They are sometimes shown with snake-like heads, sometimes more draconic."