TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

the description says the hatchie has wings but i don't see any.

snaaaakesss ;u;

Edited by glamoursea2

AAAHH LOOKIT THAT MATURE HATCHIE :')

Wow, it's gorgeous!

Thank you, TJ and birdz! These are amazing!

But... where are its legs?

Am I the only one that finds this just hilarious? xd.png

The eggs were just stunning, makes me wish we could freeze them and keep them forever. Really excited for wyrms though (and also for the gagillion colors!)

Edit: And the mature hatchie description too LOL

Edited by s0r0k4

the description says the hatchie has wings but i don't see any.

snaaaakesss ;u;

Me neither. But I think it's just a slight error, and their actual description is the second one.

"And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing."

I do see something there, I'm just not sure they're wings. Being so small they look more like frills/spikes to me.

Maybe part of its ability to use magic is the option to make its wings invisible? xd.png

Edited because I just used my own pet peeve in a post. ohmy.gif ("its" vs. "it's")

Edited by blackdragon71

Maybe part of it's ability to use magic is the option to make its wings invisible? xd.png

Invisible wings! laugh.gif Keep looking, they're there I tell you! Just like the emperor's clothes

OH MY GOSH! It's a WYRM! WE FINALLY GET A WYRM IN THE CAVE!! *does a happy dance* Looks there is some confusion in the S2 description though, lol. Now, I really need to get them all. So happy!

Oooh, what if they are a new BSA....

It would be interesting to have another BSA similar to the 'Summon' BSA.. perhaps combining each of the biomes elements to create another legendary dragon which is even harder to summon than the GoNs?

now that I think about it, that would be pretty disastrous for a lot of people and not a good idea..

Yeah these are wyrms. The first part is a mistake since there's no wings at all. Anyways my fav is the coast <3 and then the forest.

Thank you birdzgoboom for giving us the first wyrms <3

I LOVE that we have so much variety for the first Wyrm introduced too!

I wonder if they will be a species only breedable, or if we will be able to breed them with others?

I tried trading one of my three Alpines for a Jungle - no takers at all, so I AP'd it ( sad.gif ) then got my Jungle egg. Sure wish we had that extra egg slot - or more!

And I see little vestigial wings on the stage 2 hatchy.

ETA: Now comes the hard part of waiting - for TJ's hatchies to mature, for our eggs to hatch so we can dash out and hoard collect more!

Edited by Ayelldee

Wyrms. Not my absolute favorite type of dragon, but hey, it's about time.

Anyways, they look great! I need to get a few for freezing if that error stays xd.png

Yeah these are wyrms. The first part is a mistake since there's no wings at all. Anyways my fav is the coast <3 and then the forest.

Thank you birdzgoboom for giving us the first wyrms <3

Do we KNOW that ? Because those teeny things COULD be wings... Has birdz said anything ?

Oh my...the eggs. What a nice surprise to wake up to. Those hatchlings...dawww.

Managed one from everywhere but the Coast on the :10 drop.

Man, the eggs are just wonderful looking.

Do we KNOW that ? Because those teeny things COULD be wings... Has birdz said anything ?

Not yet, Miss Bucket. I can't wait to hear about these new ones.

So happy for wyrms. Go them all, and an extra Forest one. Woops. Anyone need a Forest wyrm?

Can we call these Mana Wyrms until we get an actual name?