TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

My personal favourites are the ones from the coast - the coloring is beautiful. wub.gif

Also, I see that my sister and I are having a hard time to catch them ourselves. Looks like we'll have to ask for some help. smile.gif

xd.png Had to laugh at how fast the drop is, I guess I try for 1 in each...I think huh.gif

No eggs in the :55 drop.

Yes, there were, that's when Mitch caught his Alpine.

Guys, just because you don't see eggs doesn't mean there weren't any.

Personally, I think the Forest egg is the prettiest. Got 2 of the Alpine, though, so I don't have to worry getting a pair at a later stage, as they seem to be the hardest to get/most popular.

I hope they are common, I'd like to get an army.

I just got EXTREMELY lucky.

There was a common mixed in. I have a screenshot for proof. Thankfully someone else clicked it before I frantically did (sorry to the other person though, that sucks)

This bug is seriously censorkip.gif** annoying.

user posted image

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I have gotten two eggs, trying to get a blue one and so far I have one from the desert and one from the jungle. Anyone need a jungle one in five hours when I can teleport it? Not really looking for a green one, I was hoping it was going to be a blue. And I give up today, my luck was good for two catches that I wasn't really looking for and there are too many people looking for eggs now... sad.gif

That hourly drop went quickly. Before I could catch anything. sad.gif

3 of 6 so far. The drop every 5 minutes is nearly impossible and the hour drop is so laggy!

Well that drop ended fast xd.png.

On a slightly different note, that suggestion for egg freezing needs to happen soon pls. These are just gorgeous.

I think I love the coast the best... too bad I don't have one of those yet. But I'll get one eventually!

Got two from the Desert, will have to trade around I guess. Hey, at least I got these two. But man!! Please Mr. TJ could we have drops that last longer than 1 minute?

Thanks for the Release artists and all involved!

Caught in the order of my favorites: alpine, volcano, forest. Next: jungle, desert, coast.

I really hope the adults for this release will wow me. The alpine and volcano egg colors already make me want to see what they will look like with spitfires.

I just got EXTREMELY lucky.

There was a common mixed in. I have a screenshot for proof. Thankfully someone else clicked it before I frantically did (sorry to the other person though, that sucks)

This bug is seriously censorkip.gif** annoying.

user posted image

Yep, Earth Gurl saw that happen earlier in the Jungle or Forest IIRC. It's a bug, apparently. Syphoneira mentioned it happening in other releases. I saw that one too - misclicked it in fact! Luckily (unluckily for them) someone else misclicked it first... :/

Three eggs in three hours.

Something tells me that I wont be able to collect all of them. Not a chance.

And after that near-misclick scare of a Brute, I just got locked with my last egg from the Alpine.

Hallelujah. Now I can return to my rping and Civ 5 playing xd.png

Good luck everyone! I may return after my babs hatch and gift bomb those with crappy connections. (because i know your pain so so so well. so distressingly well)

In all honesty I feel like some people are giving up too easily. Yeah, they're hard to catch right now, but that's precisely because everyone is scrambling their hardest to catch them! I don't think we're going to have a repeat of coppers/pyrals. I think TJ's learned from that. All the last several releases people have worried that the new eggs will be uber rare and NONE of them have turned out to be that hard to get after being released for a month or so. We have no reason to think these will be any different. Just because they are gorgeous and popular doesn't mean they're going to be rare. The release JUST STARTED, of COURSE they're going really fast. It's not that drops are short, it's that people are picking them up really quickly. But the more people's scrolls fill up the less intense the competition will be. So don't give up, people! You WILL get them all IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP. smile.gif

Also, there's trading, and people like me who are happy to catch eggs for people whose Internet or computers are so slow they really can't catch them. Where there's a will there's a way!

I had to work at this one. But I got one of each finally. Thanks TJ and sprinters. The eggs are gorgeous.

Woowoo finally locked biggrin.gif

The desert ones remind me of a magi x avatar of creation hybrid, actually they all look kinda hybridish to me, like the volcano one - copper x hatching ember, alpine - solstice x creation avi, coast - daydream x sunsong, jungle - golden wyvern x canopy, forest - yellow crowned x glory.