Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I missed 1 gold, 2 silvers, and many Coppers. Should have been sad but I guess It takes time for me to adapt with the speed. Up to now, the only CB I haven't succeeded to catch is CB Gold.

Also missed countless Xeno to be sad.

Missed some bred Xeno. Missed many good trade/offers

Finally earned enough shards for a CB Gold...or so I thought. Then I saw they went up to 4000 shards. I was THERE! I swear they were 3900 at one point. I was so excited to finally get one, too....stupid obscene rarity of CB Golds!

10 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I swear they were 3900 at one point.

They were. Until a few days before *I* got to 3900 XD I'm almost there, just need an eggslot now.

Not really current, but I just saw a Leetle Tree with a code similar to Putin (correct caps too). Too bad I already have one.

I cannot find CB Springs! For 3 hours I've refreshed on every 5 minute and hour mark and haven't seen ONE! I love these babies...

I can find neither CB springs nor AP'd nicely lineaged springs. And if I try to trade for some, I only get messy offers instead of a nice 3g/4g/5g spring checker with anything. 

I've been trying to get a egg out of a pair of guardians for at least three weeks, possibly a month.  Even with fertility, they show no interest.  At this point, it will be faster to rebreed the parents for new offspring and try with the new pair.

Really lacking in CB gold lunar heralds (only 1 is currently from a market egg) I think I was hunting for some while the gold time was up and didnt find any, idk how much time I have left.

CB Springs. WHERE ARE THEY!? I haven't seen a single one. Seriously, I just need ONE. Ugh. Also, a 2G Monarch that needed to gender female gendered male. I INFLUENCED him. I even checked my logs. Urgh!

I saw one Seasonal but missed it.

Did you accidentally influence him male? Because TJ has stated that Influence's fail chance hasn't worked in a very long time, which is basically a guaranteed success. Or did you teleport him back and forth *after* influencing?

I seem to be sending gifts to people lately who either plainly say "don't need anymore" (to a hatchie) or appear to have left the game entirely ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

19 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I saw one Seasonal but missed it.

Did you accidentally influence him male? Because TJ has stated that Influence's fail chance hasn't worked in a very long time, which is basically a guaranteed success. Or did you teleport him back and forth *after* influencing?

I seem to be sending gifts to people lately who either plainly say "don't need anymore" (to a hatchie) or appear to have left the game entirely ...

..............wow. Am I an idiot. I DID influence him male on accident. I would never have checked the logs if I didn't know influence was guaranteed to not fail. I need to start LOOKING at my pinks when I choose them. 

I understand the "don't need anymore" thing. I don't really NEED anymore Black Teas, but I love them so much that I can't ever refuse one! More bad luck for me on the CB Gold front...today, I reached 4000 shards. CB Golds increased by 100 shards. I thought today was the day. Nooooo. They increased in price. So. Freaking. Mad. Whhhhhyyyy! Stupid Market ratios or whatever controls the prices! I did see that Black Teas are only 100 shards, though. That's great for when I finally get my gold. I can get a Black Tea each week without having to wait for "exotic scent" in Desert!

Breed 5 pair of project dragons, 1 no interest, 1 breed but didn't produce anything, 3 succeeded to produce the wrong eggs. Lol

2 hours ago, Haki said:

Breed 5 pair of project dragons, 1 no interest, 1 breed but didn't produce anything, 3 succeeded to produce the wrong eggs. Lol

Yep. This happened to me three times in a row. I keep trying to get a 3G Black Tea from Monarch/Black Tea 2Gs and...all I get are Monarchs. It's so frustrating! 

I dunno if this is bad luck or good luck...but I bred all 300 of my Xenos, and I swear I got at least 80 fails/refusals. No pure Xeno wall coming. Another CB gold tinsel fail mating too. I swear she has dragon menopause. It's been freakin' MONTHS. She always breeds (fertility!) but never gives me an egg. AHHHH! 

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Yep. This happened to me three times in a row. I keep trying to get a 3G Black Tea from Monarch/Black Tea 2Gs and...all I get are Monarchs. It's so frustrating! 

I dunno if this is bad luck or good luck...but I bred all 300 of my Xenos, and I swear I got at least 80 fails/refusals. No pure Xeno wall coming. Another CB gold tinsel fail mating too. I swear she has dragon menopause. It's been freakin' MONTHS. She always breeds (fertility!) but never gives me an egg. AHHHH! 

I think it is bad luck even for Xeno, but rare breeds is harder to mass-breed cause of the ratio. Still, pure or not if it is Xeno, many will happy to see, and grab, especially when their time go down to incuhatchable lol.

For tinsel must be one of the rare case when it happen consecutively. Or simply other rares on your scroll has eaten all its luck (kidding)

Edited by Haki

16 minutes ago, Haki said:

I think it is bad luck even for Xeno, but rare breeds is harder to mass-breed cause of the ratio. Still, pure or not if it is Xeno, many will happy to see, and grab, especially when their time go down to incuhatchable lol.

For tinsel must be one of the rare case when it happen consecutively. Or simply other rares on your scroll has eaten all its luck (kidding)

Haha. WHAT other rares? I only have 3 CB Golds and none of them are mating either. My CB silvers mate regularly, but they always have. What else is rare? Coppers? They breed normally too. I can't think of anything other than Xenos that's rare and can breed. My 2G tinsels are performing fine, too. I guess maybe they're stealing her luck away. Or maybe it's her partners she hates. I've been switching up, between silver, Winter Magi, and Witchlights. Twice I tried the same Winter Magi, no luck. The others...I tried different silvers and different Witchlights. Maybe she prefers Valentine mates. She seems to love Sweetlings, that's for sure. And coppers. I've gotten quite a few tinsel eggs from coppers. Green and red coppers only, I don't think she likes the brown ones.

53 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Haha. WHAT other rares? I only have 3 CB Golds and none of them are mating either. My CB silvers mate regularly, but they always have. What else is rare? Coppers? They breed normally too. I can't think of anything other than Xenos that's rare and can breed. My 2G tinsels are performing fine, too. I guess maybe they're stealing her luck away. Or maybe it's her partners she hates. I've been switching up, between silver, Winter Magi, and Witchlights. Twice I tried the same Winter Magi, no luck. The others...I tried different silvers and different Witchlights. Maybe she prefers Valentine mates. She seems to love Sweetlings, that's for sure. And coppers. I've gotten quite a few tinsel eggs from coppers. Green and red coppers only, I don't think she likes the brown ones.

Quite an expensive lady isn't she?. Perhaps you should stick with only one mate then. But that would be terrible if you want other lineage. Sometimes you will wonder if something is cursed. Anyways, good luck with your next pairing then.

AHHHH! I did it again. Tried grabbing a Mageia in the Desert and spaz clicked a Blue Zyu. WHY!? I hate Zyumorphs so much.

46 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

AHHHH! I did it again. Tried grabbing a Mageia in the Desert and spaz clicked a Blue Zyu. WHY!? I hate Zyumorphs so much.

On the bright side, you can swap it for yet another Cheese XD 

23 growing things, too few freeze-spots to freeze a few of the hatchlings (wasn't planning to freeze them, just thought of it to get more room...). Got two hatchlings growing up in an hour (come on hour go faster!) but then nothing for what feels like forever. 

First CB Silver I've seen in YEARS and I MISSED it! *cries*

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

First CB Silver I've seen in YEARS and I MISSED it! *cries*

I think we missed the same one. I was hunting in the early hours (well, early here) and saw "beautiful glow"...but I was too slow (hey, that rhymed). I DID breed an all caps 3G tinsel...that no one wants. Hah. 3G tinsels are so worthless now. I'm asking for a CB common, and not one offer. Talk about bad luck. 

2 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I think we missed the same one. I was hunting in the early hours (well, early here) and saw "beautiful glow"...but I was too slow (hey, that rhymed). I DID breed an all caps 3G tinsel...that no one wants. Hah. 3G tinsels are so worthless now. I'm asking for a CB common, and not one offer. Talk about bad luck. 

We all are missing CB Silver!XD

Just missed one! misclicked and got a Howler =/

No good codes have been appearing when I'm online on desktop. Apparently a CB code with my name in it spawned last night when I was asleep, and it's not up for trade. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯