SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

"Alright," Gwen said in reply to everything that Theo said before he left the den to get ready for bed. After he left, she laid down on the couch and went to sleep right then since she was exhausted after a somewhat long day of work at the castle and with Morgan.

Xavier left after she did and went up to his room where his father met him and that's where they talked a bit more about what they could do in order to still unite the two kingdoms before the war still started anyway between them. They came up with a trading idea as well as a couple of others before they both had to get ready for bed since the sun was starting to go down.

Theo came out to kiss her goodnight. Seeing her asleep, he carefully moved her to her room and tucked her in bed, kissing her cheek tenderly before heading to his own room and falling asleep.

Juniper stayed out there when the sun's light left the sky. She went to see the king, wondering if she could get her ring back. She felt exposed without it, lost at sea. She held it to fall asleep. Tentatively she knocked on King John's door looking at her feet, feeling stupid for bothering the king for such a small matter.

((how was your birthday? sorry I didn't ask the day of. work's been kicking my behind lately and I swear that it's attempting to kill me))

Gwen woke up around her usual earliness the next morning to get ready for work at the castle to help Morgan. She couldn't wait until later that afternoon since she had the rest of the day off and she was planning to take Arwyn out for a solo ride through the woods. (that's where I'm planning on having her be taken by bandits, if that's okay. if not, I can do it later and have her fall ill instead)

Xavier fell right to sleep as soon as his bed was unmade and he was dressed to go to sleep. He then fell into the dark abyss of sleep where he didn't dream of anything for a little while.

John answered the door when he heard the knock and saw that it was Juniper. "I assume you're here to get your ring back? I apologize that I didn't have Xavier bring it over to you earlier since we were both tired after talking a little bit about Annabelle's kingdom," he asked and said just before he gently placed it in her hand. "She won't bother you ever again. Since I sent both her and her father back to their own castle."

((Its ok, life happens. My birthday was fun! Had a party the day after and went to see Minions after that. Mom got me tickets to my first anime con! I'm really excited to go!))

((Her falling ill would possibly be more dramatic on there's part, his mom is ill.... it's up to you. We can do both ! smile.gif ))

Theo had breakfast made and was ready for another day of hunting, sharpening his skinning knife by the fire. "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" He asked looking up at her with a smile.

Juniper took it and looked at the crest, the antlered shield of the Garthfello household. She bowed deeply. "Thank you, Your majesty. This ring belonged to my late father. I have served King Diego and he wasn't like his daughter at all. I am sure he would listen to reason and would avoid unnecessary conflict with your kingdom. May I suggest.... a exchange of training and weapons? I have heard their blacksmiths are old and knights only receive basic training. If our teachers and weapons are sent to them, they would be indebted to us for providing them the extra protection they need against the northern mountain bandits that raid the farther villages there. "

She flushed. "Rumors travel fast, and one of the maids has family in the other kingdom. This is how I know such things are occurring Sire."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((ooh that sounds like fun and glad that you had a good birthday smile.gif. mine's in 4 more months and I'm not sure if it's going to be fun or not but I'll try my best to have fun or a good day nonetheless. well I was planning on her getting a fever and a cold so she won't be sick for long but sure we can do both happy.gif))

"Good morning handsome and yep. Did you?" Gwen said and asked in reply to what he said and asked before kissing him on the lips and then heading into the kitchen to get some food to eat. She picked up a plate, spooned out the food onto it, and then sat down at the table to eat the delicious-looking food.

John listened to everything that Juniper said and nodded in consideration of the idea.

"Yes that does sound like a good idea indeed and I appreciate you coming up with it and telling me about it," he said in reply with a smile. "I'll make sure to contact him later about that and see if that's something that he'd like to consider. Now you look tired so off to bed with you and we'll see you in the morning in the grand hall for breakfast."

Theo kissed her back and got up, having already ate. "Not so well. Had nightmares last night. Realistic ones, and those are the worst. I'm leaving before you today so i can check my traps. Have a good day at work. And I know you and Morgan had some chats about me... tell her I said hi. " he leans in and whispers. "I heard you talking yesterday when i was up in the tree. " he gave her a quick peck on the head before heading out.

Juniper was startled slightly. She bowed thinking he just ment her serving them at breakfast tomorrow. "Thank you sire. " She backed out of the room and headed back to the kitchen, to her closet and fell asleep on the musty blankets and the flour sacks.

Gwen listened to everything that he said and was about to ask what the nightmares had been about but he was gone before she could. She had just nodded in response when he told her to tell Morgan that he said hi but didn't say anything when he whispered about hearing them talk when he was up in a tree the day before. She had her attention be fully on her breakfast in front of her until it was all gone and then she went back to her room to finish getting ready for the day. After she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair and got her shoes on and after she fed Vivian, she headed out of her home and headed towards the castle. She then went towards Morgan's room soon afterward, woke her up, and then they headed to the banquet hall together soon after.

Xavier woke up early the next morning, got dressed into some training clothes, and then headed out of the castle and out towards the training fields to train with his sword. This was now becoming a frequent routine for him every morning but he didn't mind since it just meant more practice for him.

Theo checked his traps, staying close to the path the girls usually take. He never liked them going alone without a guard. He was still dressed like a beggar, his quiver filled with arrows and his sword at his side, bow in hand. He shot a fox, planning on using its pelt as a gift to Gwen for winter. Plus one of the little rascals got into the chicken coop.

June helped with the breakfast and set the long table for the king and Xavier. She didn't eat yet, servants eat after the royals.

((All I got for her))

((it's fine smile.gif))

After Gwen set the table for the king, Morgan, and the other nobles there she went over to the servants table where she ate a much smaller version of the breakfast that the more important people were eating but after the former group was almost done eating. After she finished and she noticed that Morgan was done eating as well, she went to the big table, got everyone's dishes, and then brought them to the kitchen to be cleaned before cleaning them, drying them, and then putting them away afterward. She then went to Morgan's room with Morgan to assist her with chores and to also help get her dressed for a meeting she was to attend in an hour or so.

After Xavier was done with his self-training exercises, he headed inside, washed himself off of all the dirt and sweat that he had accumulated during his practice, and then headed towards the banquet hall after he dried off and got dressed. Once there, he sat down at his place at the long table, and waited for his father to arrive and when he did they both started to eat the breakfast that was made for them.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo ate a lunch of fish by the river then rode around on Brago to give him a good run. He saw tracks, human tracks, along a ridge line and avoided it, following his path back to the river.

Juniper was one of the girls serving them. She topped off the king's goblet and stepped back until she was needed again.

((it's fine))

When they were in Morgan's room, Gwen told her that Theo said hi before they started on cleaning the room as well as making the bed. Once those things were done, Gwen started to feel a bit faint but ignored it since she didn't think it was anything important. Once she and Morgan were done, she did sit down on the bed for a minute. Morgan looked at her with a bit of worry before getting her a glass of water. Gwen thanked her before sipping it a little. After she swallowed a little bit of water, she discovered that her throat was a bit sore.

"I'm not feeling so well so by your leave milady I'll just head home a bit earlier than I originally planned," Gwen said while looking at Morgan.

Morgan nodded and Gwen took that to mean that she could so she carefully got up and curtsied towards her before leaving the room and then the castle afterward. She then went home and went to her room, laying down on her bed soon after an falling asleep to rest.

Xavier ate his breakfast and took sips from his goblet every now and then in between bites. He looked up from eating his food and saw Juniper off to the side, smiling at her before looking at his food again.

John also smiled at Juniper and nodded gratefully at her for having refilled his goblet before he too also went back to eating his breakfast.

((Aww! Had everything set up for the bandits... tongue.gif))

Theo caught some fish for dinner and headed back to Gwen's to prepare them. He didn't realize she was home until he went to put a rose on her bed as a surprise to her. He saw her sleeping and flushed ... then paled. Why was she home this early? And why was she sleeping mid day? This wasn't like her at all. He crept closer and put his hand on her forehead. Did she have a fever?

Juniper jumped when a woman bumped into her. She was distracted and sore, fiddling the ring around her neck. She helped clean the plates when they were done.

((sorry. maybe it can happen a little later when she's starting to feel a bit better))

Gwen was now laying under the covers of her bed when Theo walked in but she didn't know that he was there until she felt a hand on her forehead.

"Theo?" she asked as she opened her eyes to see that it was him and saw the concerned look on his pale face. "I'll be fine. Don't worry. I just have a sore throat, hoarse voice, and a small cough. I should be fully recovered in a few days. Morgan also let me go early since I was starting to not feel so well even though I had the afternoon off."

Xavier pushed his plate more towards Juniper after he finished eating so as to help her out a little bit before she went into the kitchen to clean them. He then got up from the table and headed outside to see what his knights were up to.

Theo went even whiter shaking his head. He started to cry unexpectedly. "That's how moma got so sick, it started like this... now she can barely move... Please,let me get the castle medicine maker for you so you can get better. I don't want to see another woman I love fall ill again!" He smoothed her hair back as he sniffed.

June nodded her thanks and helped the maids clean them before exploring the castle again. She found the queens room again and set to work, sweeping and dusting, polishing and mopping. She cleaned the room up so not a single speck of dust was in sight. Although, such through cleaning couldn't be quiet... specially when she keeps sneezing.

Gwen got a bit concerned when she saw Theo's face go even whiter than before before it turned into shock when he started to cry.

"I promise that I won't end up like your mom and okay," she said in reply to everything that she heard him say and enjoyed the feeling of his hand smoothing back her hair.

After a little while longer of hanging out and training a little bit with his knights, Xavier went back into the castle to find Juniper to see how and what she was doing. He found the passageway that they had explored a day or so ago and then followed the sneezing sounds towards his mom's old room where he found the former.

"It looks very nice in here and looks just like new," he said with a smile as he stood in the doorway of the room.

Theo kissed her head rubbing her cheeks softly with the back of his fingers. He still looked very worried. "Do you think you can eat fish love? I brought some home.... oh.. and .. I found a rose bush in the wild... I got you a flower from it.... " he set the flower on the bedside table.

"Thank- Achoo! -You. Ah.. very dusty in here. I even fixed up her bed and fluffed the pillows. I don't know where her grave is, or I'd clean that up too, but this is just as good. She spent a lot of time in here. .... do you know there is an old nursery here? I had a dream.... a fuzzy memory of a room that looked like one but it wasn't in my house...." She looks at him and grins. "It would give me an excuse to explore more of the castle then."

Gwen listened to everything that he said while enjoying the rubbing of the back of his fingers against her cheeks.

"Yes and fish sounds really good right now," she said in reply to what he asked regarding her eating fish before adding a few minutes later in reply to what he said about the rose as she looked over at it, "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"You're welcome and it is but it looks much better since you cleaned it. That was very nice of you to do and it's in a clearing in the woods behind the castle. I make a point of visiting it to bring fresh flowers every weekend. I didn't know that and we should go find it," Xavier said in reply to everything that she said before hearing what she said last.

"Let's go exploring again," he said with his own grin before gesturing for her to go first so that she could lead and he'd follow behind her.

Theo still rubbed her cheek. He kissed her lightly and left to make dinner, checking in on her. He came in with smoked fish and sat next to her after she sat up. "Here darling.... and I got a vase for the rose. " he set the flower in a small glass of water.

She went to run out the door then froze at the bed, bowing low then running out grabbing his hand dragging him behind her. "Come on! " She leads him through the hallways to a random door that lead into a corridor. "I... think... tower? It was round. Where's the nearest tower?"

Gwen smiled at Theo as he continued to rub her cheek before she kissed him back after he kissed her and then closed her eyes to rest a bit more as he left her room to make dinner. When he came back a little while later with the smoked fish, she opened her eyes and sat up a little straighter before he gave her the plate with their dinner on it.

"Thanks love. It looks delicious and now the flower can last a bit longer and be happy," she said in reply to both statements that he said before starting to eat some of the fish.

Xavier watched as Juniper almost ran out of the room in her excitement before she bowed low to his mom's bed again and grabbed his hand on the way out. He looked surprised and let out a surprised sound as she practically dragged him out of the room before getting over being shocked and just chuckling slightly.

He then heard the question afterward and said in reply, "There's one just off the third floor. There's a door that leads to it along with a spiral staircase."

Edited by Dragonpelt

((She bowed to the bed again...)

Theo ate in a chair in the corner. He watched her carefully and finished eating, cleaning up the kitchen and the dishes. When she was finished he took her plate and let her sleep. He came in and sang a spot lullaby to her.

She let him lead the way, freezing at a stain glass window of a knight and a Dragon. She then rushed up spiral stares to a door and into a tiny room with a rocking chair and two little bassinets. She stopped and looked at the dusty toys. "I know this... this was my dollies horse!" She carefully picked up a wooden horse painted black with real horse hair for a mane and tail.

((sorry. edited it))

Gwen finished eating her dinner just as Theo came back for her plate so that he could clean it and put it away. After he left, she fell back asleep while laying on her side before hearing his soft voice a little while later sing a lullaby to her. She smiled in her sleep when she heard him and continued to sleep peacefully.

Xavier continued to follow Juniper until she allowed him to lead and he did so and then once they reached the stain glass window with a knight and dragon, he followed her up the spiral staircase and to the room at the top of the tower. He also looked around the room that was now caked in dust until his attention was caught by a teddy bear.

"I remember my teddy bear as well," he said as he picked up the stuffed animal before blowing it off a little so that it wasn't so covered with dust.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo kissed her cheek tenderly and sat in the corner reading a book. He soon fell asleep the book on his chest. He murmured in his sleep, taking about his dad and a plan he had.

Juniper looked at him. "I think... we knew each other as children.... funny huh? How we found each other again... oh! That's my sword!" She picked up a painted wooden sword giggling.

Gwen woke up a little bit when she heard Theo talking in his sleep but what really woke her up was the sudden cough attack she got. She sat up in her bed as she continued to do that before she disorientedly made her way out of the room and towards the kitchen to get something to drink in order to help keep the coughing to a minimum. She got a glass out of the cupboard, filled it with water, and started to drink it while noticing right away that the coughing subsided at least for the moment anyway.

"I vaguely remember us playing together as kids when we were younger and yes it is funny and also very interesing," Xavier said in reply to the first few statements and question that Juniper said and asked before hearing what she said last about her sword.

He chuckled a bit before also seeing his wooden sword in a corner opposite of where they were standing in the room. "I found mine too," he said with a small laugh after he picked it up and dusted it off some.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo snapped awake and was right behind her watching her with concern. "I'm so very sorry love, I should have been awake so you don't need to get out of bed..." He hovered like a mother hen around her. He put his hand on her forehead again to see if she had a fever.

She grinned and "tested" the wood on the sword as she smacked it against his side. "Sorry..." although her laughing mint green eyes said she wasn't. "The wood still is strong." She tapped it against his sword, trying and failing not to giggle. "I remember now! I got in trouble for hitting you with this, although your mom thought it was hilarious that I tripped you up when we were playing..."

Gwen looked over at Theo when she heard everything that he said before saying in reply with a small smile, "It's okay. You looked just as tired as I felt."

She then rested her slightly warm forehead against his shoulder as she felt him touch it and looked like she was going to go back to sleep right then and there but she tried to fight the feeling and to stay awake.

"I'll get you for that," Xavier said in reply with a grin on his face before swinging it slightly back and forth much like a pendulum as he also tested it. "You're right. It is quite sturdy."

He then hit it back against hers when she barely touched hers against his and then heard what else she said. "I remember that too. I also remember that I was about to cry but then I just laughed it off and felt better afterward," he said in reply and still with the smile on his face.

Edited by Dragonpelt