SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

((I apologize for the very late reply in here. rl got really busy again for awhile))

Gwen smiled at how quickly their kids learned to ride and hoped the meeting that Theo was in right now would end soon so that he could join them out here. The weather was really nice for summer and not that humid as it had been in the last week or so. She wished that she could bring the kids to the meeting so that he could see them but unfortunately, they weren't allowed in meetings.

Xavier's meeting finished in a timely manner and he made his way to where Juniper and El were with a happy skip in his step. "How are my girls doing?" he asked when he got to the nursery (if that's where they are; I can edit if it's not) just before he wrapped his arms around his wife from behind in a surprise hug.

Edited by Dragonpelt

can't think of anything. It's been a long time))

When the meeting was let out Theo was the first one out and raced to the fields. "How are my little ones? " He called to the twins. "Have you two been good for mommy?"

"Daddy!" Eliora ran to him and hugged his leg. "Mum show me how to use this!" She giggled and waved the small wooden sword around.

((sorry. that was my fault...unsure.gif))

"Daddy!" Briana and Brian exclaimed at the same time when they saw Theo before they got off of their ponies and ran towards him to give him a hug. Gwen smiled at the sight before saying after having Arwyn head over to where they were and then dismounting shortly afterward, "They have been very good but they and I missed you."

"Hello El. Have you been good for mom?" Xavier said in reply to their daughter with a smile before asking her what he did before watching as she waved the wooden sword around a bit.

((we could have the two families have a play date with their kids. like maybe Theo and Gwen go to Xavier and Juniper's kingdom with the twins so they can meet and play with Eliora or the latter three go to Theo and Gwen's kingdom so that Eliora can play with the twins. we can even get them kidnapped later on if you'd like to add more drama))

Edited by Dragonpelt

should we just start this over of you're out of ideas of how to continue in here right now?