SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

(( Theo's father isn't John, it's Magnus that's why Theo is Magnus McMillan III because his father is the II one tongue.gif ))

Theo made it huffing and puffing, he knocked on the door. "Gewn..... I'm back..." He said exhausted. The widow who he helped was shocked at seeing the Prince here- he was in disguise before.

Juniper laughed. "You don't know much about horses and their behavior do you? He does that to express dominance, not because he's in heat! Only females go in heat. If Loke dose go in heat... I think it should be a loka.... " She laughed again.

Gwen quickly went to the door when she heard the knock and who was there and opened the door with a happy smile. "I was beginning to think that you had forgotten about me," she said just before she noticed how exhausted he looked. "Come in and we'll get you in bed so you can get some sleep in a comfortable bed." After she said this last statement, she opened the door a bit wider so that he could get in without any mishaps.

"Guess not," Xavier said in reply before rubbing the back of his head both a bit nervously and embarrassingly before hearing the rest of what she did about their behavior and whatnot. "I'll remember that so that I don't embarrass myself again."

((I edited the part with the king out completely))

Theo shook his head and dropped his bag pulling her in for a tender kiss. He lingers for a minute before pulling back and looking into her eyes. "How can I forget such a beautiful face? I'm tired yes, but I'm a guest in your home. Let me get any you need, anything at all. I have to leave in the morning for a meeting, put I promise you, what I'm debating over with them is definitely worth it. "

"Well, you have a horse breeder's daughter to answer any questions you have in the future. Although my father would roll in his grave for letting a bulky knight's stallion breed with little nightshade, I think her foal with get traits from both. Strength and speed, agility and endurance. They would be a kings horse. It wouldn't matter if it was a mare or stallion. That horse would be legendary."

Gwen kissed Theo back while wrapping her arms around his neck, enjoying it while it lasted until he pulled away. "I don't need anything right now but I'll let you know if I do. Okay and I hope it goes well tomorrow," she said in reply to his statements but only blushed a bit when she heard his question. She then headed to the couch (assuming they're inside now) and sat down on it before Vivian appeared and sat in her lap.

Xavier listened to everything that Juniper said in reply to what he had said and blushed slightly at the bulky knight comment. "So are you saying that you wouldn't mind if Loke happened to breed with Nightshade? Their foal would be adorable I'm sure," he asked and said in reply as they continued to ride around the paddock.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo followed her and sat down with a sigh rubbing his face with both hands. "Council is so stinking stubborn. Quick to vote when it pertains to the nobles, argumentative when it doesn't. You know they can't actually go against the king. They can purpose laws, but only... only the king can pass it or deny it, even if it wins majority vote. But, it is easier if the law is a joint comply with council and crown for then the law is a kingdom wide decree to where even the lesser nobles would have it read in the farthest villages. I want all the people of Sangria to hear this. It is a good one."

"Yes, that's what I am saying. A quarter horse Arabian mix? Certainly have beautiful coloring with her Blue roan black and his dark chestnut." She patted loke's neck as nightshade kept pace and step beside him.

Gwen rested her head on his shoulder after he sat down next to her on the couch, listening to everything that he said. "I can't wait to hear it and perhaps after you get a good night's rest you'll be able to win against them," she said in reply with a small shrug and yawn as she absentmindedly petted Vivian while slowly starting to fall asleep right there.

"Ah and yes I agree. The foal's coloring would be magnificent," Xavier said in reply while also patting Loke's neck a bit after Juniper did. "Around what time do mates go into heat anyway?" This question he asked was asked with curiosity and a tilt of his head.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo carried her back to her room and lay down with her until she fell asleep before heading to the bedroom he had last. He was out without even changing or unmaking his bed.

"April, may months,mostly spring. In heat for three to seven days, and out for fourteen days until summer and fall roll around. Then they become a little erratic if they aren't carrying a foal." She said simply as she pulled nightshade about more and started weaving her side to side.

Gwen fell asleep with Theo laying beside her on the bed and was out when he went to the guest room. She woke up awhile later, sitting up and breathing heavily before heading to the kitchen with her glass to refill it. She also thought that since she was up and awake that she would start getting breakfast ready for when Theo woke up later. She was also feeling much better and thought that she could go back to work at the castle after they ate.

Xavier listened curiously to everything that Juniper said about when Nightshade and the other mares would go into hear and what would happen if they didn't get a foal. "How erratic would they be if that happened?" he asked as Loke started to trot a bit.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo still slept until he heard her in the kitchen. He sat up, his hair a mess and his clothes rumpled. He dashed out of the room to see the time when he froze and collapsed. "Head... spinning.. went too fast..." He yawned as he got up slowly this time trying to keep his balance.

"Depends on the horse. A work horse would possibly wander around the pasture throwing her head. Nightshade would probably be like she was before, very wild and would get violent with anyone she doesn't like." She started doing small circles every once in a while. Nightshade seemed to slow down, the sugar high running off.

Gwen had breakfast ready when she heard Theo collapse. She quickly went over to where she heard the noise and saw him trying to get up slowly. "Here let me help. What happened?" she said and asked as she gently helped him get up. "Maybe some food and a drink will help."

"Ah okay and since she likes me she'll hopefully not be violent towards me if I tried to calm her down if that were to happen," Xavier said in reply before having Loke go a bit faster and then noticed how late it seemed to be getting afterward. "We may want to head back to the stables soon since the sun's starting to set."

"I got up to fast, that's all. Yes those would probably help." He said softly to everything she had said. He moved to the table and sat down putting his head in his hands, discovering the state his hair was in."I'm a wreck aren't I?" He groaned.

"I hope she doesn't either. Oh! I'm to make dinner tonight! I must get back!" She tore off and put nightshade back in her stall, rushing off to wash and prepare the soup for the dinner tonight.

"You're probably also hungry and thirsty," Gwen said in reply before going to get the food that she had made for them and brought over a plate with food on it for him to eat. She then went back to get some silverware and a glass of water before hearing his question. "You just need some more sleep and not be so hard on yourself. The meeting that you've had with the council and debating with them has probably made you stressed which probably also hasn't helped you at all," she said in reply to it as she put the utensils and glass down in front of him. She then got her own food before sitting down next to him at the table and then starting to eat. "Maybe you should go back to bed after your meeting and that should help some." She said this last statement after swallowing a bite of the food that she made.

Xavier nodded and then followed after her to the stable with Loke before putting him in his own stable. That was after Juniper left to head back to the castle to get dinner ready. He went to the castle as well shortly afterward to get ready for dinner and then after he was ready, he headed to the dining room.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I'll do that. Thank you for breakfast love." He ate his meal in silence.

Dinner was served when Xavier arrived and juniper in her spot with the other servers.

((All I got. Xp))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((want to ts to when the council agrees with Theo and he tells Gwen the news?))

Xavier smiled gratefully at Juniper when he got the food and then started to eat it afterward and John did as well.

((That'll be three months ahead when he becomes king. He won't tell her until he purposes. Is that alright with you? (And continue on with the rp of the kingdom and what happens) ))

((oh okay and yes that's fine. should we have bandits capture her then and do that plan? I'll have her being back at the castle and later when she goes for her ride with Morgan, that can be when the bandits appear))

After breakfast, Gwen had gotten ready for the day before heading to the castle and Morgan's room to wake her and help her get ready for the day. Once she did wake her and helped her get dressed, they headed for the dining room for breakfast.

After Xavier and John finished eating their dinner and their dishes and silverware were taken up to be cleaned in the kitchen, they headed to the library to discuss the drought problem a bit more in the outer village of their kingdom and see what solutions they could come up with in order to help them out.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Fine with me. Drought is in a region of Xavier's kingdom..is it three months already for Gwen or same day? And should we skip on juniper too?))

Theo changed and followed her to the castle and went to the council. There he swayed the rest to his opinion and afterwards headed to take a nap, opting to go on a long ride later to relax.

Juniper went back to work on the dress and finished before the bedtime rounds came. She was skilled and fast. She got paid and invested in another business.

((K and edited my earlier post to say an outer village in Xavier's kingdom. same day just after breakfast at Gwen's house and sure we can skip to the next day for her and Xavier))

After breakfast at the castle, Gwen and Morgan went back to the latter's room and got ready for their ride. Once they were dressed in riding clothes, they went to the stables, saddled Arwyn and Athena, got onto their backs, and then rode them out to their usual path in the woods. Little did they know that bandits would be camping alongside their path and that they might attack them.

Xavier woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed and stretching before getting dressed into other clothes that he could wear for the rest of the day and not his bed ones. Once he was dressed, he headed towards the dining room for breakfast.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Ok.. I ment when we do the three month jump with Theo do we do the same with Xavier and juniper))

Theo woke twenty minutes after they left and got ready for a ride. His sword at his hip and Brago ready to go, he mounted and took off down the cobblestone streets and out of the city into the forest.

Juniper had convinced the cook to make a peasants breakfast today. Thin pancakes with honey and butter, biscuits and chicken gravy, cold cut meats and fried potatoes cut in chunks and smothered in cheese.

((oh okay and yes we can do the same so that all of our characters are in the same time frame))

Gwen and Morgan continued on in their ride until they saw the bandit camp ahead of them that was expanded so that it was covering the part of the path that they usually rode over. Since they didn't want to ride through the camp, they turned down another path that was close by and attempted to get away but a few bandits saw them and approached them. There was a skirmish and Morgan got away after being persuaded by Gwen to go and go back to the castle to get help. She was almost there when she heard Gwen's scream as she was captured and wanted to go back but was more determined to get a few guards or even Theo as back up to rescue her.

When Xavier arrived at the dining room and saw the food spread out on the table, his mouth almost watered but his stomach growled even more before he sat down. John also sat down and they started to eat the delicious-looking breakfast together.

Theo slowed when he heard rapid hoof beats. A short moment he saw a panicking Morgan. "Where's Gwen? What happened?" Of course his first concern was for his heart not seeing her present with her charge. When Morgan told him what happened, his eyes turned stormy and his words dangerously dark. "Get my knights." Was all he said before he charged off barreling straight into the camp leaping off his horse and drew his sword. He trembled with fury. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU FILTHY LOWLIFE RATS!!"

Juniper stuck her tongue out at the cook seeing them enjoying the meal she thought was too hard on their pallet.

Morgan nodded after telling Theo what had happened to Gwen and why she wasn't with her. She then arrived to the castle shortly afterward, told his knights to go to the bandit camp and help Theo, and then went to the stables to put Athena up and then went back to her room. All she could do was wait as Theo took care of things and bring Gwen back.

Gwen was roughly brought to the bandit camp after she sent Arwyn back to the castle and then she was really happy at seeing Theo come and rescue her. As she heard what he exclaimed, she tried to free herself from her bonds but it was a bit hard to do that when she couldn't quite get the rope untied. She did have a small cut on her cheek and a few bruises elsewhere on her body from earlier when she and Morgan had been approached by the bandits but it didn't hurt that much. "Theo," she said happily as she waited to see what he would do.

"Too late. We already have," one of the bandits said with a smirk on his face just before Theo's knights arrived to help the prince. (feel free to play the bandits too. they're npc's)

Xavier and John continued to eat until they were both finished eating and then the former sipped his sweet tea to help the food go down his throat better.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo struck quickly, first cutting her bonds only being a few feet away from her, before attacking the man. He was known for his mercy, but right now the man who should have kept his moths shut lost the ability to speak as he fell dead with his throat slashed before he quickly engaged in a fight with the man nest to him before he can even register his comrade was dead. A cry went up and the men (and some tough looking ladies) engaged the knights as a man yanked Gwen's hair yanking her head back and held a knife to her neck. "Stop or she's dead!"

Theo's knights (only five could come right away) where still fighting the first encounters, abit very poorly (they were relatively new that's why they were available) Theo was a whirlwind. Several where wounded in various stages behind his as he held his sword point frozen above a prone unarmed man's neck who he broke the arm of. He froze and glared at the man. "Is threatening her worth your life? Because I can kill you before you can her." His voice so cold even his knights (now unarmed and on their kneees) shivered.

((I let you handle that guy wink.gif ))

Gwen blew Theo a kiss as a thank you to him cutting her bonds before he started to fight the bandits and also before she took up a sword of her own and fought some of them off in order to help him out. She had killed four of the bandits around her before she felt her hair being yanked up from behind, the knife against her throat, and heard the threat of killing her if he didn't stop. She still had the sword in her hand and as Theo engaged the man in conversation, she pointed the sword to be behind her and stabbed him through his midsection. When she heard him start falling, she took the sword out from his body and then continued to fight the bandits that were left.

Theo had the rest of the men and women put under arrest and had the wounded, which was nearly all of them, carted back to the castle. Seven total where dead. He went to the man who threatened her. He was too wounded to live. "I stand corrected... she will kill you before you can kill her." He said as he put the man out of his misery before turning to her. He had cuts on his arms and chest, a nasty gash on his ribs, his shirt was tattered and bloody and his leg had a bad cut on it too but he didn't feel any pain from the adrenaline rush he had during the fight but now it was fading quickly. He moved to her with a limp dropping his sword and cupping her face in his hands, a thumb running over the scratch on her cheek. "Are you alright my dearest love... are you in pain?" He asked softly.