SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

((hehe sure and yes it would be very interesting smile.gif))

"How did you know that I didn't eat at the ball?" Gwen asked with a small blush now appearing on her cheeks before seeing the really long loaf of bread that he had carried out of the room and also as she sat down on the couch. "That's very kind of you to do and the kitchen is just past here; it's the very big area with a table and counters as well as a sink. Maybe just some water for me to drink right now and possibly also with dinner."

She said all this in reply to what he said about making her dinner and then also to the question that he asked of if there was anything else that he wanted her to tell him that she needed.

Xavier was still in the tent and drinking a lot of water to keep him hydrated since it was a very warm day outside when he saw Juniper out of the corner of his eye give some attention to Loke. He smiled and went out and over to where she was.

"Hey. Thanks for keeping Loke company," he said still with the smile on his face. He had taken the armor off and was just left with wearing a cloth tunic and a pair of cloth pants.

((the dress is very pretty by the way happy.gif))

Theo smiled. "A Prince is always observant." He got her drink and handed it to her before making a dinner for her. He looked at what she had and made her something from it. He set the table for her, he having are at the ball. "Dinner is ready my dear. " He pulled out her chair for her and smiled as he set a slice of bread on her plate and putting the loaf into its place with the rolls he saw.

((I'll let you decide what she has. colors only for now.))

"Welcome...stay safe... please... I can't see you get hurt... I... don't want to see you hurt... please...." Juniper said as she tucked a piece of cloth on the horse's saddle, a old linen square made into a handkerchief, with a blue J sewn into a corner.

The princess was gorgeous. Luscious lips and dark locks cascading down her sholders. She was tall, a couple inches shorter than Xavier and healthier then juniper with a rich tan. She made her way over to the prince's tent. "Xavier darling! My,my, strapping man both in armor and out! Your father sure likes to talk doesn't he? Oh...." Her lip curled in disgust as she hooked her arm in his and glared at juniper with her caramel colored eyes. "Shouldn't you go... entertain the other knights? Or perhaps the other commoners...perhaps in exchange for food?" Juniper frowned. Was she hinting that she was a Night Woman?

"I should go see if the cook needs me for anything... it was a lovely chat with you Prince Xavier." She bowed to him, patted the horse affectionately and left without looking at princess Annabelle. "Ah! Horrid girl! She should be taught a lesson for the way she left with paying proper respects to royalty and for not being dismissed! Wretched thing!" Annabelle huffed.

((Night woman is another way in old times in saying a hooker. She basically called her one.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((hm what do you mean by letting me choose what she has? unsure.gif))

"I bet and thank you," Gwen said in reply to what Theo said in reply to her question as well as when she was handed the drink of water that she had requested. She then watched as he made her dinner with the ingredients that she had there at her house and then sat down when he was done.

"Thank you and I love you," she said as she sat down in the pulled out chair before she started to eat the meal. "Mm this is very good. I believe you found your other calling."

Xavier smiled at Juniper when he heard everything that she said and said in reply, "I will. Don't worry." He then inwardly groaned when the princess came up and basically held onto his arm like she was clinging to it. He just nodded when he heard her say that his father could talk but then his face hardened a bit when he heard how she was talking to Juniper.

He nodded to the former before turning to the latter and saying when she was done talking, "She can do what she likes and you are not to talk to her that way. We may be 'betrothed' but you are not allowed to talk to Juniper like that. I am also going to see if I can talk my father out of this arrangement."

He then pulled away from her after saying what he did, went into the tent, put his armor back on, got on Loke's back, and then headed back to the main area where the jousting tournament was taking place since it was soon going to be his turn again.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((What Theo made her.))

Theo grinned. "I love you too darling..." he let her eat and went to his room, sorting out his stuff. "I'd wake when you do tomorrow and go hunting. Rabbit population is high this time of year so I should be able to get some for dinner. Maybe a couple of pheasants...their feathers can be used for a cat toy."

The woman scoffed and stalked back to her seat. Juniper's token to the Prince was still tucked away in a cold of the saddle. She helped pass out food, watching the game out of the corner of her eye. She knew there was a strategy to this, her father wanting a boy, he thought her this stuff. The armor and skills of jousting and sword fighting. She never picked up anything bigger then a large dagger or a butcher knife, but she still knew the footwork and fighting skills it takes for this.

((ah okay))

Gwen smiled a bit when she heard what Theo had responded with before continuing to eat the spaghetti that the former had made for her for dinner. She then heard what he said regarding tomorrow and nodded to herself before drinking her water to help the noodles and sauce go down her throat a bit better. She hadn't said anything verbally in reply because she thought that he wouldn't hear her. She planned on waking up at about 7 in the morning so that she could be at Morgan's at about 8 and that also left her plenty of time to eat breakfast and then get ready before heading to the castle.

Xavier had Loke go to the end of the railing at the end of the other competitor's turn and then when the flag (or whatever they use to have a round start) went down, he had the horse trot quickly towards his opponent with the lance held out and aiming for the middle of the other knight's armor. He hit him a bit off-center but it was enough to have him go out of the saddle a bit and he was hit as well but in the shoulder. It wasn't too bad and he knew that he could still continue. He had seen Juniper's token tucked in his saddle before he had come back out here and he would have to thank her personally for it later after the tournament was over. He then got to the end of the railing again and waited for his opponent to be ready so that the second run could start.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo waited for her to finish before washing her dishes. He had her get comfortable before rubbing her neck and hands, before rubbing her feet too. "Mother has poor blood flow so when I visit her I rub her feet. I thought it would be nice for you after working all day on your feet."

"Yoohoo! Xavier sweetie! Knock him off his horse!" shouted the princess. Juniper sighed and continued to work. Today she was getting tips for her polite service. With this money coming in the next two days, she might be able to start working towards her nobility status once again.

When Gwen finished her food, she let Theo take her dishes before washing them and knew that he was definitely going to spoil her to death. She went over to the couch with her water that she had refilled, got comfortable, and enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing her neck, hands and feet after a long day of working while hearing everything that he told her.

"I appreciate you doing this for me and I bet your mom appreciates you rubbing her feet as well. I bet you're planning on spoiling me to death, huh? Also about tomorrow morning about you waking up at the same time as me before you leave okay and please come back uninjured if you can please," she said and asked in reply with a small blush on her cheeks as she looked at him.

Xavier absolutely glared towards Annabelle from behind his helmet when he heard her suddenly call out to him from the overhang with the thrones of where his dad and her dad sat as well before looking at one of his knights with a look that said to shut her up. He really didn't want to get distracted and this was probably one of the reasons why he hadn't wanted to participate. He had heard rumors that the princess did this sort of thing to people she liked or were arranged to be married to and now he knew that they were right. As the knight went to tell the princess to please be quiet so that Xavier wouldn't be distracted, Xavier himself got ready for the second run and when they were told to go he charged Loke down the rail and knocked his opponent off before heading towards his tent again. He was now tempted to plan on making a deal with one of the other knights to get him hurt enough so that he wouldn't be competing much longer but wasn't sure if he was actually going to go through with that or not.

"Well, I normally wake up around five... I thought that's when you get up. If it isn't, I'll let you sleep. Yes, I plan to spoil you. I love you my darling. Don't worry, I'll stay safe for you." He leaned forward and kissed her . "Its late you should get some sleep."

Juniper was in his tent holding a apple. "Don't even think about it. It was painful enough to watch you get bruised the first time, now... it's clear none of the knights are holding back. I won't let you get seriously hurt because of this." She handed him the apple and a chalice of water. "I've ..... lost so much... i don't want to lose another......... friend..." She avoided eye contact with him. Slowly her feelings for him grew. His offer to help her regain her status, but respecting her wishes to earn it touched her heart greatly. He was very kind, and would make a admirable king.

((okay happy.gif))

"At times yes but other times I sometimes sleep in till 6 or 7. I'll wake up at 5, though tomorrow so that I can get ready with you before you leave for the mountains to go hunting. I love you too and I'm glad," Gwen said in reply to everything that Theo said before he kissed her. She kissed him back before hearing the last thing that he said and nodded. "Alright then I guess I'll go to bed."

After she said this last statement, she got up and started to head towards her room to get ready and go to bed.

Xavier was a little surprised when he saw Juniper standing there with an apple and a chalice of water for him and took them gingerly from her while hearing everything that she said.

"I'll be careful but I was just tempted to get myself out of the tournament so that I wouldn't continue to get distracted by the princess' yelling. I'm afraid that she'll get me hurt," he said before asking teasingly with a small forming on his face, "Are you psychic or something and is that how you knew what I was thinking?" He then sighed a bit before adding, "You won't. I'll make sure that I don't get seriously injured or make my bruise worse but I can't guarantee that I won't get hurt since this is a semi-dangerous sport and there are always injuries."

He then placed the water and apple down on a small table before walking towards her until he was standing in front of her and gently tilting her chin up a little so that she was looking him in the eyes again. "Don't worry I won't get injured enough that I might die," he said with the smile back on his face as he said what he did.

Theo followed her back but to his room. "Sweet dreams Gwen. I'll see you in the morning." He smiled as he went into his room at her home and closed the door. He sang softly as he got ready for bed and fell asleep a while later.

Juniper listened to him not making eye contact. She shook her head at his physic question stating; "No... I just knew you'd try the same thing you did in practice... you're a repetitive creature when upset or angry... and I know, my father taught me about this. I know how dangerous it is." She stiffened as he came near her, then flushed pink when he tilted her chin up. Her eyes more silver grey then green, and watery from tears she was trying to fight. "I just don't..... I..." She fell silent blushing even more.

"Same to you on both," Gwen said in reply with her own smile before going into her room and getting ready for bed.

Once she was and she didn't hear Theo singing anymore, she quietly went back to the kitchen to get some ingredients out for the next day's breakfast so if he got up first he would have both an easier time with making it and a quicker one too since it all would be out already and be somewhat prepared. After she did that, she headed back to her room, closed the door, and then fell asleep right after.

Xavier nodded when he heard Juniper say all that she did before raising an eyebrow at the last trailed off statement.

"You just what?" he asked softly and gently but kept his eyes on hers as well as the gentle fingers on her chin. He did smile a bit more when he noticed her blush even more so and thought that she was cute when she did that but wouldn't say that to her aloud just yet in case that made her even more embarrassed.

Theo slept all night and got up at four, going out quietly for a run then came back and made breakfast for the both of them. He had worn lose clothing and a old cloak as he made breakfast for them, smiling seeing she put out the food.

"I don't... want to.. see you get hurt at all.." She whispers. She didn't break eye contact with him. She didn't want to. She swallowed hard and blinked as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Gwen woke up at 5 when she smelled food being made in the kitchen and knew that Theo was up. She smiled a bit to herself before reluctantly getting out of bed and then heading towards the kitchen afterward.

"Morning," she said somewhat groggily as she was still trying to wake up before rubbing her eyes a little in order to get the sleep dust stuff (whatever it's called) out of the corner of her eyes.

"Ah and I'm sorry but you might see me get hurt a little bit more during the duration of the tournament. It can't be helped but I'll try not to get too badly bruised like I did in practice," Xavier said in reply to what Juniper said before wiping away the tear that fell down her cheek from her eye.

He then leaned in and kissed her gently on the cheek before pulling away again afterward but still had his fingers resting on her chin.

"Morning, breakfast is ready. " he sat down with her and ate the eggs and hot cakes (they'd be thinner then normal pancakes) and tucked in to the meal. His bow leans against the wall with his quiver. He was ready for a day of hunting. He had rubbed soot in his hair, and wore a eye patch covering his green eye to hide his appearance.

Juniper flushed even more and pulled her head away looking down, fingers lightly touching her cheek. She was silent for a moment before squeaking out the words with her eyes averted. "I.... ah..... better.. let you be.. Your highness....." She went to step around him and tried to flee the tent, her heart pounding hard in her chest.

"Oh good. It smelled really good back in my room and it made me really hungry," Gwen said in reply with a smile before also starting to eat the breakfast that he had made after having sitting down at the table with him.

After she was done eating, she took her plate to the sink, rinsed it, and then put it on the counter next to it before stepping back and waiting for what he might do next. She wasn't sure if he was going to leave right after he ate and if he did, she wanted to still be there in order to say and kiss him goodbye before she had to get ready for her day.

Xavier smiled to himself when he saw her be a bit shy before hearing what she had said before she left his tent. He was still smiling before he ate the apple that she brought to him, drank the water as well afterward before throwing the core away, and then went back out to tend to Loke by brushing him and giving him some water to drink. He wanted to make sure that his horse wasn't overheated before his last round in the tournament.

"I want to leave after you. Go get ready alright?" He said as he finished and washed his wishes too. He waited until she was ready to go before kissing her and sending her off to work, before sneaking out and getting his horse, before heading to the woods.

Juniper was distracted now. She burned her fingers being distracted and accidentally nicked her palm with a knife. She couldn't watch the fight. Just thinking about what he did made her flustered.

The princess was the one waiting for him after his final round. One shoulder of her dress slipped down her arm as she waited , lounging on the day bed placed inside the tent.

"Okay," Gwen said in reply to Theo's question before heading back to her room to get dressed and ready for the day.

Once she had done that, she headed back towards the front of the house where he was waiting, and then kissed him back after he kissed her. She then headed towards the castle and work as he got Brago and then was off to the mountains. She arrived at the castle just minutes after 6 and since she was still a bit early before she would have to wake Morgan up, she meandered around the secret passageways in the hallways for a little while since she was early.

When the tournament was over and he was announced the winner of it, he waved at all the people applauding before leading Loke back towards his tent. After he had dismounted and tied the former to a fence just outside of it, he went inside and fully expected to see Juniper there but was visibly disappointed when he saw that Annabelle was there instead, lounged on the day bed and trying to look sexy.

"I'm not falling for your attempt to look sexy so you can just stop while you're ahead. I also don't love you or are attracted to you so don't try so hard to get my attention when I love someone else," he said as he took his helmet and other pieces of armor off so only the tunic and pants that he wore underneath were the only clothing showing.

Theo rode to the woods and climbed a tree waiting outside a rabbit hole. He didn't have to wait long before shooting it and moving on to another hole. He did this all day, stopping to get some fish from the river for lunch.

Annabelle huffed and got up."So you find that wench more attractive then your wife to be? I don't care if you like me or not, if you want my kingdom's assistance in this war, you have to deal with me not that servant girl." She got up and growls at him.

Gwen woke Morgan up at 7 after getting to the former's chambers at 6:30 and after meandering through the passageways a bit more. Once she was up, she helped dress her and then they went down to breakfast before they did their morning ride with Arwyn and Athena. While on their ride, Gwen couldn't help but think of Theo and what he might be doing right then. She also missed him and couldn't wait to see him again later that evening at her house.

"I do and you're the wench; not her," Xavier growled back at her. "There could be something else that we can do in order to unite our kingdoms instead of marrying each other. I'll just have to think of that something and get back to you. In the meantime, leave me and Juniper alone."

After he said the rest of these other statements he left the tent and then led Loke back to the stables to be brushed and fed, all of which is what he did.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo was aiming at a beautiful white rabbit when horse hooves reached his ears. He froze, arrow still poised to shoot until he saw the familiar faces if the two women he cared for, one like a sister, and the other his lover. He lowered the bow and watched them pass, hidden amongst the green leaves.

The princess huffed and retired to her chambers for the rest of the day.

Juniper was in the stables with her horse. Nightshade snorts and playfully nips at loke as he passed, juniper, being barely five-foot-four, hid beside her horse as the Prince passed. She was acting really shy, still confused by her feelings, her heart saying one thing, her mind another, but she couldn't deny the pull towards him she felt. Her porcelain skin was pink as she peeked around her horse's chest with her large grey green eyes. Her voice soft. "H-how did... the jousting..g-go.. ?" She hid her bandaged hand and fingers from him.

Gwen and Morgan rode right passed where Theo was hunting at the moment but since she didn't know that he was there, she didn't look over to see if she could see him at all. They were going their usual route and would soon turn back to head back towards the castle since they weren't quite at the spot that they usually turned around at. When they did get there, they started to head back but on the opposite side of where they just were so they basically did a u-shaped turn (tehe a U-turn biggrin.gif).

Xavier was brushing Loke's coat when he heard Juniper's question come from the next stall over.

"It went okay. I won it again and then told Annabelle to leave us alone while I figured out another solution other than marriage to unite our two kingdoms," he said in reply to it without missing a spot in his brushing or even looking up from his task.

Theo had gotten his rabbit and hid in the bushes this time as they passed. He had fought five rabbits and plans on giving some meat to Gwen's neighbors if they need any. He left and went back to Brago, skinning and preparing the meet before heading back to her house starting a stew. He went to her neighbor, a old widow with three hungry children and stayed there for a little keeping them company, and as he on the stew.

Juniper brushed the other side of her horse, attempting to hide her injuries. "That'll make things worse though.. She can tell your father... and .. ah!" She dropped the brush and held her hand, she stretched her cut palm to far.

After a little while more of riding their horses down the path, Gwen and Morgan made it back to the stables, put Arwyn and Athena back in their stalls, and then headed inside for lunch. They made it to the grand room just as the food was being set out by the other servants that worked there. She went to the servant's table as Morgan went to the bigger table and then after they ate and she helped the other servants clean up, she and Morgan went back to the latter's room and hung out there for a little bit before the sun started to set. She then helped her friend get ready for bed and then went home soon after, wanting to see Theo and ask how his day went as well as just be near him again.

"I can handle my father if she ever does bring up what I told her to him in order to try to make a conflict out of it," Xavier said just before she yelled out in pain. "Let me see your hand."

As he said this last statement, he went over to where she was, and gently took her hand in one of his to examine it. "How'd you do this? You should go see the court physician about this. He'd know how to help it heal," he said while still looking at her bandaged hand.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo was outside playing with rocks and sticks. One little girl sat on his lap and petted a cured fur her mother stuffed with hay into a doll. The two boys laughed as they beat him at the game again. "Oh, man! You are so good at this! " He ruffled the boy's hair.

"I did go. I burned my fingers too... You told me that the princess would distract you.... but... a.... a..." She pulled her hand away hugging it to her chest as she flushed pink. "A Prince distracted me..." She whispers.

Gwen smiled as she saw the sight of him playing with the kids that lived a house away from her in the city before saying as she got closer to them, "Well it looks like you guys are having fun."

"Well you might have to go again," Xavier said before having to really tune in to what she just said since he barely heard it. "Oh really? Well you distract me too by your beauty but that's good since I'd rather be distracted by you than by Annabelle any day," he said with a smile.