SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

Gwen was sitting down on a log as most of the bandits were arrested or crated and watched as Theo put the man that had threatened her out of his misery before he headed towards her. She stood up as he dropped his sword and she dropped the one she was wielding just before he cupped her face in his hands and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm fine and no. All I have is the cut on my cheek and a few bruises," she said in reply to his question before looking a bit worried about his state. "Are you okay? You have more injuries than I do and you're limping again."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo ignores her questions and kissed her deeply before wincing and pulling back. "There should be herbs and wrappings around here. Bandits are always hurt. That's going to scar... " He looked at his side. "That's bad..." He said to himself and looked around the camp, limping around the tents and going through things until he found the herbs and bandages. He spent so much time hurt or with his mother he knows what herbs to use so he pulled the correct ones out of the dry box and started making a paste.

Gwen kissed him back just before he winced and pulled back from the kiss and as she heard everything he said. She then followed him to the tents he went to in order to find supplies to help him heal his injuries. "Need any help in wrapping your wounds or can you handle it on your own?" she asked as she watched curiously as he made a paste with some herbs that he found.

Theo finished making the remedy and set it aside as he pulled his ruined tunic over his head. "I'd like a little help. This isn't my first time hurt though. The big one on my back I got when I was twelve being an idiot with a scythe." He smirked and went to rub the paste on the wound and cried out in pain. "Nope ok.. small ones first. Water would be good too, clean it a bit before putting this on it." He rubbed it on his leg and on a few other cuts, wincing, but it only stung a little."

Gwen nodded before looking a bit concerned when he cried out in pain after he started to put the herb paste on the gash on his ribs. She then picked up the jug of water that was in the tent with them, poured some of it on some of his other scratches, put the paste on them, and then looked carefully at the bigger gash. "Can I put water and paste on your bigger gash or would you rather have the pysician take care of it?" she asked as she had her attention be on him instead of the bigger wound.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo takes the water and west the wound. Biting his lip to not use profanity in front of her, he shook his head and waited a moment before quickly swiping the paste on the wound. He couldn't stop the two words he used and leaned back against a post of the tent taking deep breaths. "Sorry for my language, but it needs treatment now. Could you wrap it up please?" He asked through gritted teeth. He wrapped a cloth around his leg wound holding a linger one for the side one.

Gwen looked concerned again when she saw how much pain Theo was in before she was requested to wrap his side wound. She nodded before taking the cloth for him and then gently wrapped it around the wound so that it could help stop the bleeding before tucking the extra part of the cloth under the bigger part so that it wasn't hanging down.

Theo cleaned his hands and got to his feet, a bit unstable. He set a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Help me please? The knights would be back with the cart. I'd like you to take Brago. He tried to bite one of the knights." He said softly breathing heavily and limping more as the adrenaline completely faded.

Gwen got up as well just before she felt the gentle hand on her shoulder and his question about helping him get around and she nodded before hearing everything else that he said regarding the Knights coming back with the cart and Brago being a bit temperamental. "I can bring him back but are you sure you don't want to ride him with me instead of riding in the cart? I'd feel a little less worried if you were with me than when you're not," she asked and said in reply as she walked out of the tent with him.

"Ride behind the cart then. I don't think I can get on like this and ridding would only worsen my side. You'll be alright love, Brago knows you. He's just wary of strangers, he is a mustang after all." He said as he got in the back of the cart. Brago snorted and went over to him nosing him. "Easy boy, let Gwen ride..." He muttered to the horse.

"Okay. I know that he won't hurt me and that's not what I'm worried about; I'm worried about you and I also don't want to be separated from you again," Gwen said in reply before he got into the back of the cart and Brago approached him. She approached the horse as well but didn't want to make a move just yet to get on his back.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo lay down in the cart. "If you ride behind me, you wouldn't get separated from me. I feel the same thing love... wait, my sword!" A knight rushed to pick up the blade and gave it to the Prince again he held onto it tightly. He took her hand and held it as tightly as his sword. "I swear I would protect you with this sword. When I saw Morgan, my first thought was you. Next time don't ride without me or a knight... or your own sword out of the castle armory. Alright?" The cart started moving slowly. He let go of her head. "Mount up please darling.." He asked her pleasingly.

"I'll do that. I'm glad you feel the same," Gwen said in reply to his first two statements before he took her hand and she heard the rest of what he said including the question. "I'm glad and I will so don't worry," she said in reply to them before he requested her to mount up and she did that before having Brago follow behind the cart.

((you mean the three month skip? just wanting to make sure before I initiate it ninja.gif))

((Yes the big three month skip. laugh.gif Theo still hasn't told her yet and his dad is announcing his retirement. ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((okay. just wanted to be sure we were thinking the same thing))

Theo's coronation was here and Gwen was getting dressed into a long blue and green gown that Morgan let her borrow from her old dress collection in her closet. Morgan was also helping her put it on as well as doing her hair to look nice for the big day. She was also getting ready early so that she could meet with him beforehand in the tower. He had mentioned that there was something that he wanted to tell her and to meet him there (if that's okay mellow.gif) after she was ready. Once she was ready, she started to head there and Morgan went to the throne room where the ceremony was to take place.

Xavier was getting ready for his own coronation but was full of nerves. He knew that this day was coming but he still wasn't ready for it. A whole bunch of thoughts went through his head, making him feel even more nervous and worried but he did some breathing exercises to help with that before he started to head towards the hall.

((forget if it was going to be both of their coronations and if it wasn't, then I'll edit))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((You can do whatever with Xavier, I don't mind. Theo was going to make a show of it (he is dramatic) if he is to tell her in the tower it'll be vague until the actual crowning))

Theo was dressed in his white and gold suit (the one in his picture) looking out the window. In the months prior, he had somehow managed to keep his decree a secret from her, have her meet his mother and plan out the entire coronation. Several Nobel ladies of the less agreeable council members where pining away for his affections, unknown to them that his heart was already won. He carefully planned out his speech and went over it as he waited for Gwen.

Juniper had recently purchased her title back. She now proudly supported her father's ring on her finger, although still budgeting her money, old habits die hard. Her investments took off greatly, and all the servants now had her embroidery on their handkerchiefs or dresses. She had splurged and had a ball gown of her own design her eyes shining silver like the embroidery she did on it. The gown out shone the richest nobles (for she barely had enough money to be a noble, she still had no land) and had lovingly crafted the very filigree designs on Xavier's suit although, she'd done it in secret, tucked in a pocket was a scene stitched on a small bit of cloth. Both him and her at their first meeting and talking at his table in his room. Small silver stitching curled around it in the words " A great king, listens to his people."

((oh sorry))

Gwen made it to the tower where she saw Theo looking as handsome as can be looking out the window. She knocked lightly on the side of the door to let him know that she was there before saying, "Hey love. You wanted to meet with me before the ceremony?" She was a little nervous but she kept it well hidden from him and instead had a curious expression on her face as she walked up to be standing beside him.

Xavier made it to the hall but was a bit early. No one was even there yet which was just great for him since he still had some things to think about before the ceremony started. He had been increasingly thinking about him and Juniper a lot lately and had been thinking about proposing to her but wasn't yet ready to do that since he hasn't gotten the ring yet. He knew which one he was going to get but just hasn't gotten it yet. He did place it on hold at the local jewelry store until he was ready to pick it up and the jeweler had been fine with him doing that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"My law passed. It involves the people. I know you would love it. And... I have a spot for you to sit. It's next to Morgan with the nobleladies so you don't have to stand in the back." He finally turned to her with a smirk then it faded as he looked at her like one would gaze at a unicorn; aw and amazement and purely stunned. It took him a moment to remember to breathe, let alone speak. "I don't think I can remember my speech with such a beauty in front of me.... you're as beautiful as a diamond my queen." He murmurs, placing a tender kiss on her head. "We should get going."

Juniper had asked Beth to help her get ready. She was having her hair and makeup done and would be finished in time for the coronation. Her hair was already super long, down to her knees of her merger five foot four height. The heels she had would make her an easy five foot six. The woman brought up two others to do her hair in intricate braids and ribbons woven throughout it. She hoped Xavier found his gift in the Brest pocket of his suit.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"I'm glad and I can't wait to hear what it is," Gwen said in reply before Theo turned to look at her. She blushed a bit when she heard his compliments and asked in reply, "Am I really that beautiful?" She then nodded when he said that they should get going before leading the way out of the tower and towards the throne room where the ceremony was going to take place.

Xavier sighed after a few minutes and felt his breast pocket, feeling something in there. Curious he put his hand in there and took out a piece of cloth that had a picture and some words stitched into it. He smiled at seeing it and made a mental note to thank Juniper for it later as he noticed that some people were coming in the throne room. He also saw some of his guards gesturing for him to go to another room off to the side until it was time for him to walk down the aisle. He nodded before going there but still looked a bit nervous when he arrived and started to pace a bit to get rid of some of his nerves.

Theo stopped her before entering the hall and murmurs in her ear. "You are that beautiful to me my dear. Now go on. I have to walk in when the singing starts." He kissed her nose and let her go inside, fixing his suit and taking a deep breath.

Juniper entered with the other lesser nobles and sat on a aisle spot. Her hair was done up quite nicely and her eyes where both a silver green color. She had the fairest skin in the row of ladies. She tapped her fingers nervously. This was a very big day for him and she worried for Xavier.

((Gwen's dress and hair))

Gwen nodded when she heard what Theo whispered to her before walking into the hall. She then headed towards the front where Morgan was sitting and sat down in the seat next to her and thought that, that was the seat that he had been talking about that was her's. Morgan smiled at her and they both waited for him to appear.

Xavier stopped pacing after a little while when he no longer felt as nervous as he did earlier and just waited for the music to start so that he could get this over with.

Edited by Dragonpelt

The music started and both doors were opened as Theo marched down the carpet to the throne where his father stood and his mother, looking frail but happy, sat in her chair unable to stand for long periods of time. Theo knelt as his father lifted off his crown and started to speak.

Juniper stood and turned with the rest of them as the music started.

((Writing text for another rp. Taking a while, sorry if short.))

((it's fine. I'm at work anyway so yeah))

Gwen stood up with Morgan and the rest of the people in the room when the music started and then also watched as Theo made his way towards the dais where the king stood and the queen sat. She felt very proud for him as she heard the king start to talk while holding the crown above her love's head.

Xavier took a deep breath when he heard the music start and then walked down the aisle straight towards where his father was standing in front of the throne. When he got there, he knelt down, bowed his head, and listened to his father make his speech while the latter held the crown over his head.

Edited by Dragonpelt