SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

((Oups))

Theo jumped and looked at her reading her expression. "One doozy of a night terror. Scared the sleep right out of me. I just needed fresh air. Go back to bed sweetie... I'd like to see you get better. " He kissed the top of her head.

Juniper smiled. "Yes, we were just up in the old nursery. It was nice seeing the old place again." She looks at Xavier. "I was cleaning the graves and your father found me here. " she turned her attention back to the king with a giggle. "I tried to trip Xavier up like I did when we were little and having a sword fight. It didn't work well. I know one thing, his sword skills certainly improved."

((it's fine smile.gif))

"Okay but if you ever need to talk about it further because you're worried about what was in it I'll be available to listen if you need me to," Gwen said in reply before nodding in reply to the last thing he said before returning the kiss on the cheek instead of the forehead and then heading back to her room with the glass of water. She coughed a bit since she couldn't hold it back once she got back to her room, set the glass on the nightstand next to her bed, and then got back into it shortly afterward without disturbing Vivian.

Xavier smiled a bit more when he heard what Juniper said to his dad regarding the nursery and then nodded when he heard what she said in explanation of what she had been doing when the latter found her there. He then just shook his head at everything else he heard her say last before chuckling a little himself.

"It's been awhile since I've been there myself and that he has. I always enjoy watching him practice in the training yard in between going to meetings and would like to spar against him myself one of these days when I'm free. Of course if that'll be okay with you son," John said in reply to what Juniper said before having his attention go to Xavier. Once he received the nod he nodded as well before saying, "Well I must be getting back since I have another meeting soon but I'll see you both later at dinner."

Xavier nodded again when he heard what his father said before watching him go and then he had his attention to back to being on Juniper afterward.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo walked around outside and came back in and tapped on her door. Peeking inside he looked really upset about something. "I'd like to talk and cuddle a little bit if that's alright. Please?" He asked quietly.

Juniper bowed when he left and looked at Xavier. "Your father knows I'm of Nobel blood now. He should take a break from meetings and spend some time with you. You're not that bad to spend time with.." She smirked joking as she walked over and hugged him. She then too his hand lead him to her mother's grave, sitting down. "Mom, you remember Xavier.. " She started talking about what happened with the princess and everything after that to the stone and tree. She held his hand the whole time, her slender fingers between his own.

Gwen woke up a little bit when she heard the tap on her door and everything else that Theo said before saying in reply, "Yes of course. What's bothering you?" She then moved a sleeping and still purring Vivian to be sleeping over both pillows of her full-sized bed and also sat up a little bit in order to hug her knees to her chest.

"Well he still has things to work out and whatnot since he's still the king and he does have breaks but not many so the fact that he took one today and also going to be taking one tomorrow to spar with me says something," Xavier said in reply to what Juniper said before chuckling and smirking at her joke. He then hugged her back before he was led towards her mom's grave site. He sat down beside her and listened to everything that she said, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb in a comforting-type manner.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo went over and lay down, hugging her. "The castle was on fire. A battle was happening and we were losing. I had the crown and fought the best I could, but the town's residents and fellow knights fell all around me. I heard a scream and Brago's tail was on fire before he was cut down by a enemy arrow. " He paused and whimpers. "I ran to your house, my father and his guards lay inside. You had taken up his sword and fought bravely but where wounded. You... you...." He held her tight and started to cry. He didn't finish. He didn't have to. It was bad enough for him to re-tell it.

Juniper leaned on his shoulder and smiled. "Would you like to talk to my mom? Or to yours? You never know.. they may hear you. I always like to think mom's spirit waits here for me. She'd sit and listen, then blow the leaves of the tree to let me know she's listening...." She said quietly with a soft smile.

Gwen laid down again when he laid down next to her and hugged her before hearing everything that he said about what had been in his dream and what was bothering him. When he was finished and was starting to cry she kissed him on the forehead and then said after a few minutes or so, "It was just a dream my love and you can see that I'm alive and well. I won't let that happen to me since I don't like seeing you upset."

Xavier smiled a little when Juniper rested her head on his shoulder before hearing her questions and the statements she said. "Sure I guess it wouldn't hurt to do that," he said before looking over at his mom's grave. "Hi mom. It's been awhile since I was last here to talk to you but a lot of stuff has happened these past few weeks and I wasn't able to come out here." He then started to talk about the events that had happened including the one where he confessed his feelings to Juniper and the arguments with his dad that were now no longer that bad anymore.

Theo sniffed and held her closer to him. He petted her hair, smoothing it over her pillow. "May just stay here for a little longer? Being so close to you is a comfort to me." He whispers softly.

Juniper sat quietly, hearing every word as she lay another hand on his in a comforting way. When he finished speaking, she kissed his cheek lightly. "It would be lunch time now. I'm sure after your spar you are quite hungry. I helped prepare the salads and make the bread for today. I even convinced the cook to let me make my mother's sugar cookies. I found it written in a old cook book. I thought you and your father would like something sweet after lunch."

"Of course. Your presence gives me comfort as well," Gwen said in reply with a smile before she closed her eyes again and fell asleep while hearing Vivian purr contently near her head.

Xavier turned his attention from being on his mother's grave to being on Juniper instead when he heard everything that she said. "You're wonderful. Yes I'm hungry for some lunch and I'll also like some of those cookies you made for afterward," he said in reply before kissing her on the head.

Theo fell asleep as well, his arm draped lightly over her. He stayed there all night and almost slept in. He woke up when Vivian was pawing at his nose to have him feed her. He got up and made breakfast, heating up the rest of the soup and giving Vivian some bits of salmon as a treat.

Juniper got up and helped up the Prince. "Well, you shouldn't go hungry now. Let's get you to lunch. The cookies should be cooled by then." She turned and started heading inside the castle. "I'm hungry too." She giggled.

Gwen continued to sleep even when she didn't feel Theo's presence beside her anymore. She heard him in the kitchen and figured that he was fixing breakfast and feeding Vivian. She knew that he would be leaving then head back to the castle soon and didn't want him to go but at the same time knew that he had to in order to get back to his duties.

Xavier nodded thankfully to her when she helped him up from sitting on the ground and then headed back to the castle with her afterward. "Oh good and I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's hungry right now," he said in reply to everything that she said with a smile.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo snuck in and set her breakfast down with a cover on it so it stayed warm and kissed her head lightly. He whispers in her ear softly. "I'll visit you love. Get better darling." He kissed her cheek before slipping out and headed to the castle with his horse.

June lead him to the castle and into the dinning hall where lunch was already set out. She bowed to the king as she entered and pulled out the Prince's chair before taking her spot with the other servers.

Gwen smiled a little bit when she heard everything that Theo whispered to her as well as the kisses that he left on her head and cheek before having the smile fade after she heard him leave. She then woke up a few minutes later to find the left-over soup from the day before sitting on the table beside her bed. She sat up a bit and then started to eat it afterward.

Xavier thanked her with a small nod before sitting down in the chair and then started to eat just after his father did.

John had nodded at Juniper to acknowledge her bow towards him before having started to eat the lunch that had been prepared for them.

Theo arrived at the castle at breakfast and ate with his father and Morgan. He asked his father of he can meet him in mother's room after the meeting he had. Then he disappeared, presumably with his mother after breakfast.

June tipped off some chalices and helped clear the plates away after the meal was finished. She came back out with two small bundles of cloth and handed one to Xavier and the other to the king while bowing. "I made these cookies for the both of you. In case you get hungry during you're meetings, and none of the other dignitaries are, you'll have a snack ready for you sire. I hope you enjoy them."

Gwen was now laying on the couch with a sleeping Vivian in her lap. She had finished the soup that had been in the bowl that Theo left for her before he went back to the castle and rinsed it before putting it in the sink. She was well enough to walk around so as not to feel dizzy which was good but she still had a stuffy nose, a cough, and a little bit of a sore throat.

Xavier and John thanked Juniper for the cookies as well as for her taking their dishes to the kitchen to be cleaned. Xavier started to eat his as he got up from the table to head to his room and John kept his in the cloth wrapping as he headed to the meeting hall for his first afternoon meeting.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Sorry thinking of a reply! ))

Theo spoke to his mother before heading to his father's office to check on the laws and decrees, reading them over. There was a large pile, and he wasn't able to get through it with the ball and taking care of Gwen. He sent a maid, one who served with Gwen at times to go check on her. He perched a set of half moon glasses on his nose and looked over the papers filing and signing some of them.

June ate her lunch of bread and cheese as she cleaned the dishes and went with Beth to change the linens in the Prince's bed chamber. The elderly woman knocked on the door in her stiff way.

((it's okay smile.gif))

Gwen moved Vivian to be on the couch before getting up to answer the door when she heard the knock against it and saw Sara there who was the maid that served with her sometimes.

"Hey Sara. What're you doing here?" she asked after she opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Prince Theo sent me to see how you were doing. So how are you doing? Are you feeling any better?" Sara asked with a smile as well.

"Oh and yes I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you and you can tell him that I said that," she said in reply before receiving the nod from the former and then closed the door again after the other walked away to go back to the castle to report to the prince and her love. After her other friend was gone, she got back on the couch and let Vivian get back into her lap.

Xavier answered the door when he heard the knock and saw Beth there. "Hey Beth. How are you doing?" he asked with a smile while also still eating one of the cookies that Juniper had made for both him and his dad.

Theo shifted through the p papers when Sarah knocked and told him about what Gwen told him. He smiled and dismissed her, turning his attention to the matters of the kingdom. A sudden thought occurred to him, and he ran down to the records and searched with great enthusiasm till he held a document. He read it over carefully three times. His heart fell a moment and he sat hard on a chair head in his hands..... his crown..... Like a deer he leapt up and zashed from the room to the office where he started drawing up a new document. A lot of things are changing today.

"Very well, better then you will be with you eating all those sweets. Come on little miss, we have work to do." She brushed past him and into the room juniper trailing her with the clean linens over her arm.

((aaah the suspense is killing me about the document he read and what he's creating xd.png))

Gwen felt even better as the day went on and she decided to go to the castle to see what she could do, if anything. They might not let her do anything since she was out sick and they might think that she needed to take it easy. She did plan on doing that but she was going to make him lunch like he had done for her and in the tower. She went to the kitchen and persuaded the cooks there to let her make some lunch for Theo. They agreed and then once she was done, she started to take all the food that she made to the tower and on her way out she told one of the cooks to send a maid to where Theo was to tell him that Gwen said to go to the tower when he could. The cook nodded again and did that as Gwen was setting up the lunch in the tower.

"But Juniper made these for me and I like sweets," Xavier said with a small pout that was made in a joking manner before Juniper came in and followed Beth towards his bed and the other linens that he had in his room. He made himself scarce as they worked so that he wouldn't accidentally get in their way. He went to the hallway to finish eating the cookies there.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(((Muahahaha! tongue.gif not yet my pretty! You'll find out soon enough!))

Theo looked up at Tomas , his usual man servant, as he came in and told him the news. He smiled and dismissed him finishing the document and blew lightly on it so the ink dried before sending it to the dignitaries (nobles and councilors to the king and such) for consideration. He then went up to the tower and knocked on the door before coming inside. "You little miss should be resting. Oh.." He saw what was set up and smiled. "What a wonderful way to eat lunch..."

Juniper giggled at something Beth said as they snapped the covers and made the bed, changing the other linens in the room. They came out and June handed him a pale blue embroidered handkerchief. It had green and gold flaming dragons along the edges. "You have crumbs on your chin. Beth grunted. "I Like this girl, she's a keeper lad. She keeps you looking dignified."

((aw okay mellow.gif))

"I felt well enough to come here to make us lunch. After we're done eating I promise to go back home and rest some more," Gwen said in reply after Theo knocked and came in. She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck before adding, "I thought that this would be a good break for you from your princely responsibilities and I also missed you."

Xavier took the handkerchief with a small blush on his cheeks after Juniper and Beth came back out before wiping his chin with it and saying, "Thanks." He then looked over at Beth when he heard everything that she said and said in reply with a smile again back on his face, "I'm glad you approve and yes that she does."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Not a moment passed I wasn't thinking about you. I would like a bit of a break, but afterwards I need to head straight to the council. There's a important matter that needs my special attention. But for now, let's eat and enjoy each other's company. What do you say?"

Juniper blushed and took back her handkerchief fingering the embroidery. "Is that your needle work? My my it is marvellous! I would like you to do roses on a dress I have saved for the prince's coronation. I'd pay you a pretty penny for a job like that." She had nodded at the question and looked startled by the request. "Oh I can't take any money for it.. please..." "Oh poppycock! Just think of it as a way to regain your noble status. Nothing happens in these walls I don't know about, and I know of your investments in a certain merchant group. You need more money to make wise investments like that." juniper looked at Xavier for assistance on this one.

"I'm glad and I say that that's a good idea," Gwen said I reply to Theo's first statement about him thinking about her as well as his question about his plan of them eating and enjoying each other's company. She then kissed him softly on the lips before pulling away from him and starting to eat the lunch that she had prepared for them.

Xavier smiled a little when he saw the blush that Juniper had before hearing the conversation between her and Beth. Then when she looked at him for his response on how to get out of that situation he said, "Sorry Juniper but I think that what Beth proposed is a good idea and you should take her up on that offer. It'll only help you more to get your status back."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo kissed her back lightly before joining her. The cook only let her have the cold cut meats along some other things, so he made a sandwich out of a biscuit and started eating. "This is delicious.." He said after swallowing.

Juniper nodded and looked at Beth. "Alright. I'll do the work on my free time. I should be finished in three weeks. I just need to know what colors you would have." Beth nodded and looked at the Prince. "well princling, we should be off. Lots to do today" She bowed with juniper and left. Juniper though ran back and kissed his cheek lightly before running off again

"Thank you," Gwen said in reply after having swallowing a bite of her own hand-made sandwich of a biscuit and the meat before taking a sip of her water. After she finished eating her food, she drank some more of her water as she waited to eat some dessert. She didn't want to start eating it without him so she waited for him to be finished with his sandwich as well.

Xavier kissed her back on the cheek before she left with Beth. He then headed into his room to get dressed into something else that he didn't care about before heading to the stables to spend some time with Loke.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo finished and looked at the dessert. "Now how did you know this is my favorite? " He kissed her cheek letting her take a bite first before eating his.

Juniper wasn't seen the rest of the day, working on her jobs and on the dress. Nightshade was in a stable next to his horse, reaching her slender head over into his stall to play with loke's main.