SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

"I've been planning on doing that ever since I stayed at your place."He said as he lead her from the usual path to a deer trail and to a creek. "Here. "He stopped, not bothering to tie up his horse, nothing can frighten Brago. He helped her off and set up the picnic peeking in the basket. "Oh! Chocolate pie.. you're very good at this my dearest."

Juniper kissed him back holding on to him. She pulled away slightly to look at her new ring. "How did you know my birth stone?"

Gwen nodded in reply to what he said about the widow and her kids before letting him take her off of Arwyn's back. "Thanks love," she said and didn't bother tying her up either since she knew that she wouldn't be frightened by anything just like Brago. She then helped him set up the picnic food and only smiled when she heard what he said about the dessert. "I aim to please and surprise you my love," she said before taking a sandwich and starting to eat it afterward with the smile still on her face.

"Beth told me," Xavier said in reply to her question with a happy smile on his face. "When I first saw it, I didn't know that it was your birth stone and just thought that you would like it. Then I asked Beth what it was and she said that, that was it so it was a win-win."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo took a sandwich and ate it slowly. He wasn't in any rush. "Darling,you simply please me by gracing me with your presence. " He smiled at her.

Juniper gazed at the aquamarine stone for March. "That sly old woman. I believe she can see the future. She has that all knowing attitude. She is very kind though. Your father is as well. "

((New egg release, volcano, alpine dessert. Get at night dc time. Moon dragons!))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Mm and how about when I surprise you with desserts like the pie today and the one from maybe a week or so ago?" Gwen asked in reply with a happy smile to what he said after swallowing the bite of her sandwich so that she wasn't talking with her mouth full.

"That they are and yes she is sly when she has to be," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said with a smile as he gazed down at her after their kiss was done.

((oh cool. I'll see if I can get a few tomorrow. can you possibly get me some of last month's release dragons? I've been searching the biomes for them but can't seem to find them))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Tomorrow they may change color so I hear, I'll give you a golden egg and yeah, I can get you a cb one of the spirit wards Dragons they appear late night, in alpine and forest biomes))

"Definitely are surprising I can say that. I can't get the cook to let me eat a cookie in my room when I was younger." He said softly finishing his sandwich.

Juniper leaned against him with a soft sigh. She looked slightly sleepy.

"Hm well maybe they made them on request because of both this trip and what we had in the tower were picnics or they just gave up and wanted to give you something sweet to enjoy," Gwen said in reply with a small shrug before she had her attention go back to her sandwich until it was gone and then she got out another one from the basket. There were about two each of both kinds of sandwiches so that they could both of two.

Xavier noticed Juniper's state and said as he continued to hold her, "You look sleepy dearest. Want me to bring you to your room/house so that you can rest? You'll also need to tell me where it is."

((okay that's good to know and I think they also dropped in the volcano and coast biomes as well for last month's release))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(No, your talking about xenos, they are June's release. I can breed you those, they don't pop up anymore.))

"Or they are scared I might give them the boot of they don't comply." He said somberly.

"Second floor, by tapestry with unicorn..." She murmurs half asleep

((oh and aw sad.gif))

"I don't think that's the reason. They probably did it because it was me requesting it so we'll just keep it at that so that there are no negative feelings towards that," Gwen said in reply before finishing up her second sandwich. She then drank some water and waited for when he would be ready to eat the dessert. "Anything else I might need to know about your and the council's meeting that I can be a part of?"

"Alright," Xavier said before he gently picked her up and carried her down the stairs that led from the nursery back down to the third floor. He then found the stairs that led to the second floor, found the unicorn tapestry that she mentioned and the room, carried her in there, and set her down on the bed after unmaking it halfway. "Sweet dreams," he whispered before kissing her softly on the forehead and then walking out afterward to head to his own room.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((They're really rare.))

"Well, when we are wed, you can sit in on a few. Mostly it's about money. The law ones you can sit in on, your signature would be needed to pass the law, considering you too would be the ruler of the kingdom." He said.

Juniper was asleep when he set her down and smiled a little as he left.

"Oh okay and you'll have to let me know when those meetings are so that I can attend them with you," Gwen said in reply to what he said before taking the pie out and cutting a few pieces for them to eat. She then put them on small plates, giving one of them to him and putting the other one in front of her with forks before starting to eat hers.

Xavier read some more on his bed before he noticed that there were other papers that he had to sign. He sighed before putting his book down, got up, and then started to read the papers and sign them on the signature line.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"You're welcome and I'm glad," Gwen said in reply to both of his statements with a smile before starting to eat the slice of pie she had cut for herself. "Let me know if you like it. I made it myself without the cooks helping."

After Xavier signed the papers, he set them outside his door, closed it, dressed for bed, unmade the bed, got under the covers, turned off the light, and fell asleep.

((ts for Juniper and Xavier till the next morning since they're both asleep?))

((Yep))

Theo took a bite and sighed. "Its heaven! Absolutely wonderful, made by an angel.." He smiled at her finishing the piece of pie and collecting another.

"I'm glad you like it and you really think of me as an angel?" Gwen said and asked in reply to what Theo said with a small blush on her cheeks before taking her own bite of her pie. She sighed blissfully as well until she finished eating that piece and also got another. She had to take another sip of her water, though since it was quite rich.

Xavier woke up early the next morning to a knock on his door. He groaned before getting up and seeing who it was. It was one of his knights that had come to retrieve him for an early morning meeting that his father wanted him to attend with him regarding his retirement. Xavier nodded before getting dressed and then splashing some water on his face so that he could wake up more and then followed his knight to where the meeting was to be held.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Indeed I do darling." He said smoothly as he ate the second piece. He had a small sip of water as well. He gazed out along the stream. "Beautiful isn't it?"

Juniper woke up slowly, taking her time to dress and be ready, enjoying the fact she can sleep in. She went into the sitting room of her chamber and found breakfast waiting and ate as she worked on her current job.

"Oh," Gwen said in reply before finishing eating her second piece of the pie. "It is indeed," she said in reply to his question about the stream before resting her head on his shoulder as she looked at it.

After the meeting was over and a date had been decided on when the retirement party would be, Xavier went back to bed for a little bit longer since he had been woken up at 6. He was still tired and since he was still dressed in his night clothes, it was easy for him to do that.

Theo smiled softly and looked down at her. "Lunch was Devine love." He murmurs in her hair.

Juniper continues to work on her embroidery. She set it down and went to take her trey down to the kitchen. She found out that Xavier went back to bed so she made him coffee, a rare treat and brought it up to him, knocking before entering the sitting room. "Xavier?"

"I'm glad," Gwen said in reply with a smile as she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Glad that you enjoyed it." She added to clarify what she meant but she still continued to look into his beautiful two-tone colored eyes.

"Mm?" Xavier asked as he walked into the sitting room from his room while stretching some and still in his night clothes. "Ooh is that coffee?" he asked as he saw the cup that Juniper brought for him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo smiled, looking back at hers. He was silent for a minute. "I've always wanted to know if Gewn was your true name or one everyone called you by." he said suddenly.

Juniper smiled and wordlessly handed him the cup. She sighed at his appearance and went to his wardrobe picking out his clothes for the day. She had impeccable taste and color scheme went well together. A maroon tunic with a gold waist belt, light brown paints and matching boots. Kingly but simple.

"Oh I almost forgot what my actual name is since I've been going by my childhood nickname all these years. It's Guinevere," Gwen said in reply with the smile still on her face.

Xavier took the cup with a nod of thanks before watching as Juniper got his clothes out for the day. "I was going to get dressed but I just got out of bed when you came in," he said as he saw what was placed down for him to wear.

"I thought that was it.... hmm... Queen guinevere. Sounds royal already. Like you were born to be a queen." He kissed her nose.

"Yes but let me speak frankly, your taste is atrocious. You never match anything. Riding boots don't go with everything, you wear cotton with silk and a leather vest, darling it makes you look foolish. You need a woman's eye to fix your wardrobe." She said flatly as she looks for the correct shoes. "Where are your house boots? The light tan ones with the gilded buckle on the side?" She muttered to herself as she searched his shoe closet

"I guess it does and I guess I was born to be that just like you were born to be king," Gwen said in reply before kissing him on the cheek instead of the nose.

Xavier just raised an eyebrow at everything that he heard Juniper say before being asked the questions. "They're in the back of the closet," he said in reply before taking a sip of his coffee to help him wake up a little bit more than he was already.

Theo smiled and tilted her chin up to kiss her lips lightly. "You were meant to be my queen." He murmurs. He looked out at the stream for a moment before cleaning up. "I must be getting back. The meeting will start again soon love."

Juniper pulled them out and kissed his cheek. "I'll be outside. " She left him to dress.

Gwen kissed him back before saying in reply, "And you were meant to be my king." She then helped him clean up the picnic before saying in reply to his last statement, "Aw alright. I feel like they're spending more time with you than I am right now but I guess there's always time for that later on."

"Okay," Xavier said in reply before kissing her back on the cheek before getting dressed into the outfit that she had put out for him earlier after putting down the cup of coffee. After he was dressed, he opened the door again, and then picked up the cup of coffee to drink more of it.

((this is what she picked out))

"Yes, I know dear." He said as he loaded the things and helped her on her horse. "I'd talk to them today about what meetings I need to attend so I can spend time with my feonce... " he smiled and mounted Brago.

"Much better. You look like a king now." Juniper smiled at him.