SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

Theo's father asked him a series of questions in which he responded "I do" to all of them. The crown was lowered and he rose as the new king. Everyone clapped as the fanfare sounded and Theo looked out at the guests. He went his lips before speaking. "What makes a kingdom is it's people, not who rules it. Even the most hardened of kings would fall of his people rebelled against him. Knowing this, I made a drastic change to the way we see royalty. How? By allowing them to love. No more arranged marriages with princess unless both parties are in love with each other, not for political purposes only. I looked at my people and was jealous for those of lesser status got more marry for love. My father told me, 'a king is only as good as his queen, and his queen is the one who strengthens him.' From this day forward all those in the royal family can choose who they wish to be with, either other royalty, nobles or commoners." The crowd clapped. He stepped down from the Dias. "As for the question, who would be my queen..... I have already chosen." He paused as a murmur went up among the ladies as he headed down the first row. The Nobel beside Gwen giggled and blushed when he slowed in front of her and huffed when he stopped at the second seat away from the end seat occupied by Morgan. Theo looked down at Gwen before taking her hand in his and kneeling down on one knee pulling out his mother's ring "Gewn..... you understand me, you stole my heart long ago and I don't want it back unless you are beside me always. Dearest beautiful Gwen, would you rule beside me, lead the people who you know and love with these gentle hands of yours, would you be my queen... and my wife?" He asked as he looked up at her.

Juniper dabs her eyes with her Dragon handkerchief at such a beautiful sight this was and in happiness. She believed he had proven himself ready when he expressed his concern about the people who now where out of the drought and his concern for the rest of the servants when the princess was here.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Gwen clapped along with everyone else when Theo was crowned and then as well as when she heard his speech. She was very surprised to hear the law that he had made that was passed was regarding commoners like her being able to marry royalty or whomever they wanted. She then put her hands over her mouth when she knew what that meant and happened to be right when he made his way over to her when she heard him say that he had already chosen who his queen would be. She looked into his eyes with a smile as she heard everything that he said after he took her hand in one of his and knelt down in front of her and when she heard the question she said in reply, "Yes."

Xavier answered the questions that John asked him and then he was crowned afterward and turned to the crowd after he stood back up and heard a lot of clapping and a few cheers. He smiled but didn't say anything since he hadn't planned on a speech and just settled on walking out among the crowd to greet each and every one of them while also getting their congratulations for him being king.

Theo stood and slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her holding her close. "I'm glad you said that. Most of my nerves was just from asking you..." He said softly as he lead her up to the Dias. "And Morgan could keep a secret that's for sure." He chuckled in her ear.

Juniper came up with a wide smile. "So you're a king now, and I'm a noble. And nightshade is carrying a foal as I just found out today... " she straightened out his vest. "I knew the thin gold filigree designs would be better then flur-di-le on the cuffs. " she said softly.

Gwen admired the ring a bit more after it was on her finger before Theo kissed her and she kissed him back. "I'm glad you asked me and that was certainly a surprise as well as the law that you made," she said in reply just as softly as he said what he did before hearing the other statement that he said softly. "Yes she could."

Xavier smiled at Juniper as she walked up to him and said all that she did. "Congratulations on becoming a noble again and that's very good. Want to go visit them in the stable for a little bit?" he said and asked to the statements that she said before hearing the last thing that she said. "Thank you for making this suit for me and I'd have to agree with you on that," he said in reply just as softly as he watched her straighten his vest.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo grinned. "You where my muse to make it. " He glanced at his father. "I must sit in the throne now to solidify my right as king. I will love to have a proper dance with you at the ball afterwards... " He lead her back to her seat and smiled at her before heading up and sitting in the high backed chair with the twin mountain's of the kingdom sculpted in the back and his crest of a spiked Dragon head with a single curved horn out of its head.

"I just did the embroidery. Yes.. we should see them but.. I'd change before I do.." she looks down at her own dress.

"I'm glad that I could inspire you enough to make it then," Gwen said in reply with a smile to what he had said his reason for making the law was before he said what he did about having to go sit on the throne. She nodded before she was led back to her seat and couldn't wait for the ball afterward so that they could finally dance together.

"Well then thank you for embroidering my suit. It looks very nice," Xavier said in reply before hearing the part about changing first. "Ah good idea," he said in reply before making his way towards the double doors and then towards the staircase that led towards his room afterward.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo rose and everyone else stood. It was traditional to have a parade of the new king around town while the servants set up the ball and the nobles changed into ball gowns. He left with his father, his mother heading back to bed. He rode on Brago all dressed up with things fit for a king's horse as he paraded around the city and gave his same speech in the square minus the proposal.

Juniper had a room in the lower part of the castle and she got changed and went to the stables to see the foal. Nightshade was eating grain and was in the second largest stall next to the stallion, her colt sleeping on the hay.

((The color of the horse and adult hood shape would be like this you pick the name (it a a male) ))

Gwen and Morgan stood up with everyone else as Theo stood up and then started to walk out of the room and towards the town where he would parade and give a speech to those people. She then followed Morgan out and upstairs to her room so that she could help her boss/friend get ready for the ball that would happen later on that evening after Theo got back from his parade. She didn't want to change out of the dress that she was already wearing but Morgan persuaded her to get dressed into another one but she kept her hair the way it was and didn't change it.

Xavier got dressed into a tunic and pants before heading to the stables where he saw that Juniper was already there. "Well doesn't he just look adorable," he said softly after he was standing next to her. Loke went over to where they were from he was in his stable and Xavier petted him. "How about we name him Rebel," he said after a few minutes to Juniper since he had been trying to think of a name for the little colt.

Theo went on back to the castle and the ball was set up and he was still dressed in his suit. He was on his throne when everyone came in. He really doesn't like balls, but he'd dance with his beloved any time.

"The mighty Rebel. It sounds like a fitting name for him." She smiled and leans against him. "Would you be in so many meetings like you father? " She asked softly.

Gwen and Morgan got back to the throne room to see that it was all set up for the ball and that there were also other people there so they weren't the only ones that had come back. Morgan then pushed Gwen towards the dais when they were close to it again and she just gave her boss a friendly glare before standing next to Theo. "So we finally get to dance at this ball," she said with a smile as she looked down at him.

"Yes it does fit," Xavier said in reply to Juniper's statement before hearing the question. "I guess that depends on ones I'll actually have to attend and be expected to talk at. There might be some that I have to be there for but not have to say anything but I won't know any of that for sure until I'm made aware of a meeting and told what I'll have to do," he said in reply with a small shrug before wrapping his arm around her after she leaned against him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo smiled and got up as the music started and kissed her hand above her ring. He very carefully stepped off the Dias and lead her to the middle of the ballroom floor taking up the correct position. "And I've been practicing for you." He smiled and started to dance the steps, humming along with the song.

Juniper picked at a loose thread in the sleeve of his tunic. "I was just wondering, because I'd like to spend time with you...." She said quietly as she hugged him tight.

"Oh really? I bet you've gotten better since I taught you and I wonder who you've been practicing with," Gwen asked and said in reply as she was led off of the dais and towards the middle of the floor. She got in position too and started to dance with him as he hummed the tune of the music.

"I would too and I'll let you know how frequently I have meetings when I know that information," Xavier said in reply to what Juniper said before kissing her softly on the forehead.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"My old dance instructor. I didn't want to make you jealous. I'd only want to dance with you. " He started to dance. Indeed he was better, he didn't step on her toes or trip at all as he continued to him the song.

"Alright..." She hummed. "I like this. It feels nice." She burrowed her face in his tunic and sighed happily.

"Me, jealous? I don't know if I would be if you practiced with someone else but good to know," Gwen said in reply with a smile on her face as she continued to dance happily with him on the dance floor. She was glad that this time made up for the previous ball where they couldn't dance with each other so that she could see how he fared with what she had taught him.

"It does and I do too," Xavier said in reply and smiled a bit more when she burrowed her head in his tunic. After a few minutes of just contently looking down at her, he turned his attention back to Rebel who was still sleeping cutely on the hay.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo smiled and danced as others joined them. "I am glad of that.

Nightshade nudged the little colt awake and he stumbled to his hooves, wandering around like he was on rickety stilts.

"I love you," Gwen said as they continued to dance and as others joined them. Then it was the end of the song which she thought ended too soon but there would always be another one that they could dance to.

Xavier smiled as he watched Rebel try to stand up and said softly to Juniper, "Look. He's trying to walk and very cutely at that."

"I love you too... now would you like to help me greet some of the guests? I'm sure they will love to know their future queen.."He moved over to the side of the room where a small line had formed for congratulations.

Juniper turned her head and giggled as the little colt staggered around then tried to suckle on nightshade. "Hes adorable..."

Gwen nodded and walked with him to the side of the throne room to where guests were lined up. She was a bit nervous to meet them but mostly kept that emotion hidden and off of her face so that none of them or Theo saw it. Instead she smiled welcomely at them, shook their hands, introduced herself to them, and learned their names so that she could call them by name later if she saw them.

"He is. He kind of reminds me of Loke when he was a colt and learning to walk. He also almost resembles him," Xavier said in reply with a smile as he continued to watch the little colt.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Some just said their congratulations and stepped aside. A few ladies glared at Gwen and smiled at Theo before heading off.

Juniper smiled. "You a happy dad now loke?" She asked the male horse.

Gwen just rolled her eyes at the ladies that glared at her before they left and then smiled again at the people that wished her congratulations. "Is that it or am I expected to meet anyone else? Also does this mean that I'll have a room at the castle now instead of my house or can I still stay there? Just asking since this is new for me," she asked Theo as she turned her attention to be on him after the guests that wanted to wish them congratulations.

Loke snorted and nodded his head before looking over at the colt. Xavier smiled at his stallion and the little family that their two horses now had.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"You can stay at your home if you wish, but.... kingdom's have enemies. I'd prefer to have you safe, armed and guarded. You and Vivian are welcome here... perhaps the cat could find the garden snake I lost.... and catch the mice... " Theo responded to her. "But when queen,you will have to be here. We can't be wed and have kids in two different homes can we?"

Rebel snorted trying to sound like his dad, but only sounded cute as he stumbled over to look at loke. "They are cute..." Juniper smiled.

"Alright I'll stay here then and no we can't. Is there a room next to yours on the second floor that's not being used that I can have? I'll also head back to my house after this is over to start packing things from there to bring here as well as Vivian," Gwen said in reply to everything that Theo said and asked in reply to her questions earlier.

Loke bent his head down towards Rebel so that the little colt could put his nose to his if he wished. "Yes they are," Xavier said in reply with a smile after he had chuckled a little bit earlier when he heard the colt try to imitate Loke's snort.

"There's a room across from mine you can have. I would accompany you, but apparently my father wants to talk afterwards...is it alright if I send some knights with you?" He asked.

Rebel tried then stumbled and flopped in the hey. Juniper started giggling. "He'd get agile later. Right now he's a total klutz."

"Okay. I wonder what he wants to talk to you about? Yes that's fine," Gwen said in reply to what Theo said and also asked in reply to what he had said about her soon-to-be father-in-law wanting to talk to him after the ball before looking out at the main floor to see that some people were still dancing to the music.

"Yes but he's an adorable klutz," Xavier said in reply to what Juniper said last about Rebel. Loke had his head go down to where the colt laid in the hay and nudged him encouragingly.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I have no idea. Possibly about being a king. Would you like another dance?" He asked.

Rebel got back up again and squealed as he wobbled around. "Shall we take them to the pasture so they can teach him a few things?"