SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

((very nice smile.gif))

Gwen thanked Theo with a nod as he helped her get back onto Arwyn's back before she heard what he said afterward. "I'm glad but I also understand if those meetings are more important than spending time with me at times so you won't have to feel obligated to do that," she said in reply before starting to lead Arwyn back in the direction of the castle.

"I'm glad you approve and I get the feeling that you'll be a bit hard to please at times with my attire," Xavier said in reply with a small smile before finishing up with drinking his coffee.

"Understand I have a wedding to plan with you and that's more important then these meetings. Besides, they only talk about money in most of them. It isn't the king's coffers either, it's how much they have and what trades are good. The others are the important law ones, and sometimes I rule over cases that are brought forth to me." He followed her to the castle.

"Only until you learn to dress yourself properly. " she says jokingly.

"I do understand that but I also understand that you also have those meetings to attend and can't always spend as much time as I would like with me," Gwen said in reply to the first part of Theo's statement before just nodding in reply to the rest of what he said.

"Alright and I'm glad I'll have you around a lot more so that you can help me with that," Xavier said in reply before putting down the now empty coffee cup and pulling her close to him.

Theo smiled. "Lets just head back and see when the king's tour is to be, and I'll let you know. That way you can come with me."

Juniper wrapped her arms around his neck leaning against him. "Good, because I am to be your wife, I wouldn't want my husband to not like my taste in clothing."

"Alright," Gwen said in reply with a smile before turning her attention to be ahead of them once again as the castle came into sight after a little while longer of riding. She rode Arwyn into the barn, dismounted from her back, led her to her stable, took the saddle and harness off as well as the reins, locked the stable door behind her again, put away her riding equipment, and then waited for Theo to do the same so that they could head back into the castle together.

"I like your taste in food so why wouldn't I like your taste in clothing as well?" Xavier asked with a smile as he held and looked at her happily.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo put away Brago and walked arm in arm inside with her and kissed her before heading to the meeting. "You'll be eating dinner with us now love. I'll see you then." He went inside the doors they stood by and to his meeting.

Juniper blushed. "I.. never told you a made anything other th the cookies... Beth must have. That sly old woman. "She said looking at her feet.

"Okay and I'm glad. Yep see you at dinner," Gwen said in reply after kissing him back on the lips and before he walked towards where the meeting was to be held with the council. She went back to her room to start writing down ideas for their wedding in order to pass the time.

Xavier lifted her chin up again with gentle fingers so that he could look into her eyes and said, "You cook very well and it's not anything to be embarrassed about. Maybe you can teach me a few more things. I only know how to make sandwiches, Mac and cheese, French toast, and cook a chicken but not not anything else other than those things."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo set someone to get her once his meeting was done. He waited for her outside the dinner hall so he can walk her in.

"According to the noble woman, a lady doesn't have calloused hands and let the servants cook. I don't know how the others would react if they knew their queen was a servant in the king's home. They wouldn't see a noble, just a slave. It can cause mutiny on your behalf." She murmurs

Gwen had gotten up from the setee (or however you spell that couch-looking thing) earlier to take a small break from writing down her ideas for their wedding and was now getting dressed into something that was a little nicer. She had just finished getting dressed when one of her servant friends came and got her to bring her down to the dining hall and the waiting Theo outside of it. She smiled at him and held one of his hands before waiting for him to lead her in.

"Well we can tell them that you were a servant in another life before you got your noble title back or that you were only a servant due to family hardship so that you could earn enough money in order to be a noble again and that should bring the end of any rumors that might float about. If not, I can always come up with something else that would make them shut up and not cause anymore problems for us," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said before tilting her head up a bit so that she was looking into his eyes. "Everything will be fine."

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Fainting couch? That's what I call it. Or settee.))

Theo walked in with her and pulled out her chair letting her sit down before him and sat next to her. "Morgan, father " he nodded to both before eating.

Her eyes, now a dark grey, said she didn't believe him but she nodded and pulled her head away. She knew the ladies, how they worked. She was a servant to some of them. It wouldn't matter if she was, and got her title back. What mattered was she had become a servant in order to get it back, instead of going to the king first, she actually worked with her hands in the dirt and grime. Non the less, even if thir father was still alive and ordered them to work, they'll be lazy and refuse. The had always been different then the other ladies. She lightly punched his chest. I have a few hours before I need to start my second project. You going to teach me a bit of the sword play?"

Gwen walked with Theo to the big table and sat down in the chair that was pulled out for her which she thanked him for with a nod before nodding to Morgan and the former king and soon to be her father-in-law to acknowledge them before also starting to eat her dinner.

Xavier could tell that she didn't believe what he said but he was still trying to make her feel better anyway. "Sure. Want to learn in the training yard or elsewhere?" he asked in reply to what she said after feigning hurt when she punched him in the chest.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Have You made any plans yet Gwen? The King asked with a smile.

Juniper smiled. "Yes let me change and I'll meet you down at the training field. Alright darling?" She asked.

"Well I've written down a few ideas but I haven't shared them with Theo yet. I came up with them before dinner and I will share them with him afterward," Gwen said in reply to the former king's question with a smile and after also swallowing the bite of food that she had been chewing before and then went back to eating afterward.

"Okay dear," Xavier said in reply with a smile and before he kissed her softly on the lips. He then stepped back from her so that she could leave to go back to her room to get dressed into something less nice for training.

The old king smiled and carried on a conversation with his son about the meeting and with Morgan about anything else. He tried to include everyone in the conversation about the tour and the knights tournament in honor of Theo being king, the princess that visited and established trading routes with them would return to congratulate theo.

Her outfit would have been controversial in itself. No respectable woman would don men's cloths and fight with a sword, but juniper did. She had on trousers and a tunic of low quality, her hair braided back. She had a long dagger that could be considered a short sword, a fine blade with a simple leather hilt giving it the look of a cheep blade.

She drew it and faced Xavier. "Ready?"

Gwen smiled back at him before just listening to everything that was talked about in the other conversation regarding the tour and the princess that was now their ally coming back to congratulate Theo. She hadn't been able to introduce herself properly to the princess at the first ball but now she would be able to and she was looking forward to it.

Xavier had gotten dressed into an old tunic and trousers that he wore to train in along with older looking boots and was now at the training yard, waiting for Juniper to arrive. Once she did and she had also gone into attack mode, he did the same before nodding. He then made the first move by swinging his sword down towards the right of her face.

Theo smiled. "It would be good to see her again. She was very kind and understanding about the marriage thing and handled it quite well." He sipped his water.

She blocked and lunged at him. She wasn't all that rusty, but she can learn a few new moves through.

"I wasn't able to meet her before but I'm interested in meeting her when she comes. She seemed like a really nice person and someone that I could get along well with," Gwen said in reply before continuing to eat her dinner and then when she was done with it she worked on drinking her tea.

Xavier blocked her lunge before turning his blade to the right and then having it sweep up to go in front of her and lunge at her that way.

"She was very nice. I hope you two can meet up with each other and talk. It would be good for you." He said as he got up from the table and did something that surprised the servants, he started cleaning up what was finished and taking it to the kitchen.

She ducked and tripped herself up, trying to trip him and landed on her belly, her dagger cutting her cheek.

"It would be and we can also go riding together maybe," Gwen said in reply before Theo got up and cleaned up their dishes while surprising the servants like he had done last time when he had put together a lunch for her and him.

Xavier was ready to avoid the trip that he could kind of see that was coming that Juniper was trying to give him when she tripped instead and cut her cheek in the process. "Are you okay love?" he asked as he leaned down and offered her his hand to take in order to help her up.

"Indeed it would. Ah.. did Theo tell you the king's tour is in two weeks?" the old king said with a small smile.

Juniper pushed herself up with his help and touched her cheek. "I'm bleeding but fine. " She said quietly leaning against him.

"Yes he did and I'm looking forward to it," Gwen said in reply with a small smile and Morgan had to smile as well at how happy her friend was with these new establishments in her life.

"Okay let's get you to the castle physician and get it looked at," Xavier said in reply before walking with her back to the castle.

The King smiled softly. "Still adjusting to being considered a royal now? You've been a servant for so long, I can only imagine how odd it would feel not tending to your lady, and friend here." He said kindly.

Juniper nodded and leaned against him after putting away her dagger and held her bleeding cheek tenderly. It stung pretty bad, but it wasn't as bad as being bucked off a horse.

"Yes I'm still adjusting to that since it's different but I'll be fine. Yes to also being hard not to attend to Lady Morgan when I get up in the morning but I'm sure that I'll get used to not doing that soon. I'll also have to train someone to take my place as her maid but that won't take anytime at all to do," Gwen said in reply to everything that Magnus said with a smile as she continued to sit there a little while longer.

"Does it hurt?" Xavier asked just as they made it to castle physician for him to look at her small cheek injury.

"And at least you both can still have your friendship, that is also very good." He said as his son returned. "Would you care for a walk in the garden Gwen? We can gather flowers to brighten your new room..."

"It stings, but .nightshade showed me real pain when she was a young filly. I think I'm okay. It needs to be cleaned that's all." She said calmly.

"Yes that we will," Gwen said in reply still with the smile on her face before she heard Theo's question. "Oh yes. That would be both great and fun," she said after she turned her attention towards him before getting up so that they could head out to the garden.

"I bet that wasn't fun and it's good that it doesn't hurt that bad," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said before going into the physician's room to get her small cheek scratch seen to.