SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

"Ah okay and sure. A lot of noble ladies will still glare at me though so I'll have a lot of enemies but it's still fun so yes," Gwen said in reply to Theo's statements and question with a smile as she looked back over at him.

"Yes and that'll be fun to watch," Xavier said in reply before moving to the front of Loke's stable to let him out. After the stallion was out, he started to lead him but then stopped to wait for Juniper.

"They're just jealous. They were trying to win me over once my father announced my coronation date. Otherwise they don't pay attention to me. They are just after the crown. " he lead her to the floor and started to waltz again with her.

Juniper only halted nightshade, the colt would follow his mother like a little duckling would. She lead nightshade out, and the colt followed, soon getting a hang of this walking thing but still stumbled a little bit.

"I guess I won't be worried about them then if you don't think they'll cause me any trouble," Gwen said in reply before she was led once again to the dance floor in the throne room and danced with him again with a happy smile on her face.

"He is just the cutest thing," Xavier said to Juniper as she and Nightshade caught up with him and Loke with Rebel in tow and as he watched the little colt stumble occasionally.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo spun her and danced lightly on his feet kissing her nose after the dance. "It is good to know I have such a lovely partner for every ball after this one." He said softly.

Juniper lead them to the pasture and let nightshade go. The horse started running around gracefully.... while rebel... not so much. At one point he fell with a sequel and was trying to get back on his hooves again but couldn't seem to figure out how to get from his back to his belly.

"Mm and it is also good to know that I have a handsome partner for all other balls after today," Gwen said in reply just as softly back after their second dance was over and after she kissed him on the cheek after he kissed her on the nose.

Xavier let Loke run around in the pasture after Juniper let Nightshade and Rebel run in there. He sat down on top of the fence to watch the horses just as Loke went over to Rebel to gently nudge and help him get back onto his hooves.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo grinned and held her close as people started to leave. "Adam, Mike!" He called to two seasoned knights. They came over. "This is Gewn. Now help her move from her home to here. Get a cart and two more men to assist her. Oh and be careful with the cat." He ordered.

Rebel managed to get back up and followed his dad around.

Gwen smiled before having her attention go to the knights that Theo had called over to be introduced to her and to also be given orders on what they were supposed to help her with. She smiled at them before giving Theo a small and gentle kiss on the lips, then heading out of the throne room with Adam and Mike, and going outside afterward to get a cart. Once they had found that, Mike went to find two other knights that weren't doing anything, and then they all headed to Gwen's house.

Xavier smiled as he watched Rebel follow Loke around after he had gotten back up on his hooves before looking around for Nightshade. "I can't wait for when he's a bit older to run with us as we ride in the woods," he said to Juniper as he had his attention go to her and not being on the horses.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo and his father went to a corner and spoke privately about matters of the kingdom.

"By then he'd needs to be broken and halter trained. " she said simply watching the horses run around.

Gwen, Adam, Mike, John, and Dan all had gotten to her house and were now putting her packed clothes that were in three bags in the cart as well as Vivian's things. Gwen picked up Vivian after the cart was full of her packed stuff and then they all headed back to the castle with it.

"What do you mean by broken?" Xavier asked Juniper curiously as he continued to watch the horse family and Loke teaching Rebel how to trot.

Edited by Dragonpelt

The men helped her bring her things to the room and got some of her friends to help her put them away.

"Like saying a dog is house broken. He knows when to go outside, breaking a horse simply means you can ride them. Bucking Broncos are stallions that aren't broken, or they tie a rope on the hind quarters to make them buck." She explained as rebel did a quick step trot.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Gwen thanked the knights as her friends came and helped her put the rest of her clothes away as well as Vivian's bathroom box and some toys that both she and Theo had made for her. Gwen put Vivian down so that she could wander around her new home as she put the last few pieces of clothing away in drawers of a dresser that was in her new room/home. She had also put a collar on Vivian with a homemade tag with the cat's name on it as well as hers in case she were to go somewhere she wasn't supposed to go and she could get returned to her.

"Oh okay," Xavier said in reply with a nod of understanding while keeping his attention on the pasture. "Rebel sure does learn fast."

Theo knocked on her door. "Are you all moved in love?" He asked through the thick wood.

Juniper nodded. "I should be going back to my sewing. I have to make my money somehow..."

Gwen had thanked her friends and the knights again for helping her move her things into her new room. Adam and Mike now stood guard outside her room as she closed it so that she could get changed into other clothes. She had just gotten dressed into the new outfit when she heard Theo knock on the door as well as the question he asked her. "Yep," she said in reply as she opened the door with a smile at seeing him. "Would you like to come in and see?"

"Alright but don't overwork yourself too much and maybe I'll see you again later if you're not too tired from all your hard work," Xavier said in reply as he looked from the horses to her.

Theo nodded and stepped inside. "Certainly made it your own room. " He smiled at the things she moved in. Like his and all the higher ranking bed chambers, it had a bathroom, a sitting room and then the bedroom in a different area. "It looks nice."

Juniper kissed him lightly on the lips. "Same goes for you King Xavier." She said, then smiled and walked off.

"Mhm and thanks," Gwen said in reply to both of his statements before looking around the room as well. "Would you like to go riding with me later?" she asked a few minutes later after she had her attention go back to him instead of around her new living area. "If you'll be too busy, I understand but I thought it would be nice to do that together now that we're engaged."

Xavier kissed Juniper back and nodded before she left to take care of business. He watched the horses for a little while longer before he thought it was now time to put them back in their stables. He whistled for Loke and he came, followed by Rebel but Nightshade he had to get himself. He let out a quiet sigh before walking out into the pasture to get the mare. Once he had a hold of her reins, he walked back to where he left the stallion and colt before heading back to the barn. Once there, he put Nightshade and Rebel back into the bigger stall where they had been when he and Juniper visited them and then once they were secure, had Loke go back into his stable that was next to Nightshade and Rebel's temporary home. He then made his way back to the castle afterward and headed to his room to see if there were any documents that he had to sign.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I would indeed. We can take a snack with us. It always takes the council two hours to eat anyway..." he pulled her close and held her. "Vivian claimed the couch I believe.... " the cat was on the fainting couch that sat in a pack of sun by the window.

Nightshade nudged and nipped at him as he brought her in, and mused up his hair by attempting to eat it as she was locked up in her stall with her son before she turned to the oats and started eating as rebel nursed.

"Yay and how about a picnic?" Gwen said in reply to the first part of Theo's statement before focusing on the rest of what he said as she was pulled close by him and held close. "You have to meet with the council again? I believe she does like sunny spots the most as well as very comfortable areas and the couch has both." She said and asked these last few things in reply to the rest of what he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Xavier had patted Nightshade's neck and got her to stop musing his hair before he left to go back to the castle. He would have to talk to Juniper later about Nightshade's antics and thought he'd do that later since he was reading on his bed after he signed everything he needed to.

"A picnic sounds great! And yes. To discuss some small matters about the king hood and such. And tour the kingdom to allow the people to see their king. Hmmm.... I like this very much." He said resting his forehead on hers.

Beth brought his meal again along with a note from juniper saying she's glad she isn't in the kitchen anymore, but her fingers are sore from stitching and she was back up in the nursery if he wants to see her.

"Great. Should I ask the cooks to make us a picnic lunch or just make it myself? Oh okay and I'm guessing that I can't go with you since we're not yet married or am I just assuming that and can I go with you? Mm I do too," Gwen said and asked in reply to everything that he said as she looked into his eyes after he rested his forehead against hers.

Xavier looked up from his book when he heard Beth enter the room with a tray of food. He thanked her before reading the note from Juniper. He nodded slightly to himself before starting to eat what he was given and then when he was done, he gave the tray back to Beth, and then headed out to the jewelry store really quickly. Once he got there, he paid for the ring that he had requested to be put on hold, and then headed back to the castle and the nursery shortly afterward. He then wrapped his arms around her from behind before saying in greeting, "Hey."

Edited by Dragonpelt

"You come to the meeting, but the tour you can come with me. " He gazed into her eyes for a long while. "Your eyes are such a beautiful color..." He kissed her deeply and held her until someone came to get him. He kissed her nose. "You decide on the picnic. Surprise me love.."

Juniper was looking out of the window. She smiled and reached up tilting his head so she could kiss him. "Evening darling. " She giggled. "Either you took a nap or that's nightshade's work.." She turn in his arms fixing his hair with her fingers.

"Okay and yay," Gwen said in reply to his first two statements before hearing what he said about her eyes. "Yours are too," she said before she was kissed. She kissed him back for as long as it lasted before he pulled away and said what he did about the picnic. "Alright I can do that. Now go. I don't want you to be late to your meeting with the council. I'll meet you in the stables later with the picnic supplies," she said in reply with a smile before she kissed him on the cheek.

"Evening love and yes this hairdo is the work of Nightshade and not from a nap," Xavier said in reply to both of her statements and watched her fix his hair. "I have something for you," he said before getting down on one knee and offering her the now open box with this ring in it to her before clearing his throat a little. "Juniper although we knew each other when we were younger, these past few weeks and months I got the chance to get to know you even more, I realized that you're the love of my life that I don't want to live without, and that you would also make the perfect queen to be by my side to rule the kingdom with. Now with all that being said, will you do me the honor of being my wife and queen?" he said and asked before waiting for her response.

((not as extravagant as Theo's speech but the only thing I could come up with even if it's not as good))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Its ok. Sometimes Theo out dose me too. Although I have no idea how that happens...))

Theo grinned and said his goodbyes and left for the meeting with the council. Afterwards he pretty much ran to the stables to get Brago ready for the ride.

Juniper covered her mouth with both hands. "Xavier.... " She started crying tears of joy. "Yes! Yes I'd marry you! I love you, I love you so very much!"

((okay and hehe yeah sometimes that happens smile.gif))

Gwen said her goodbyes as well before she headed to the kitchen after he had left for his meeting. When she got there, she started to make them sandwiches, a chocolate pie for dessert, put together some drinks, and some kind of trail mix before putting them in a basket with silverware and plates. She then took the basket in hand and headed towards the stables where she saw that Theo was on his way there. "Hey love. Good timing," she said in greeting with a smile before she went to Arwyn to put a saddle on her and reins to get her ready for their ride.

Xavier smiled back at her before standing up again and putting the ring on her ring finger afterward. "I love you too and you just made me the most happiest man in the kingdom," he said in reply with the smile still on his face before holding her close to him.

"Excellent timing!" He helped her up and got on his horse and started riding out of the city. When he passed her old house and her widow neighbor was outside, he handed the woman fur hats and gloves for her three children, and a brown stuffed rabbit made of real rabbit fur for the little girl. He got the fur from his two day "hunting trip" while at Gwen's home. It was Autumn now, still warm, but winter soon on its way. Her children would need those desperately. He continued on to the woods. " I know a quite spot by a stream we can eat."

"And you just made me the luckiest and happiest woman in the kingdom.." She smiled back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Gwen thanked Theo for helping her up onto Arwyn before riding with him out of the city and towards the woods. She watched as he gave her old neighbor who was a widow some fur hats and gloves for her kids for when winter came and it would be cold. "That was nice of you to do and okay. Sounds perfect," she said as they continued to ride out of the city and towards their destination.

Xavier smiled even more when he heard her response before kissing her on the lips after she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Edited by Dragonpelt