TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I missed the release too and I don't even see the new eggs in the cave... there's only old eggs sad.gif

A little tricky trying to nab more of these new eggs now that mine have hatched. Super excited to have missclicked, however, and snagged a CB Silver biggrin.gif

A little tricky trying to nab more of these new eggs now that mine have hatched. Super excited to have missclicked, however, and snagged a CB Silver biggrin.gif

oh congrats

im still hnting for new eggs too but wow thats a good misclick

oh congrats

im still hnting for new eggs too but wow thats a good misclick

Thanks! Best misclick I've ever had xd.png

Hope you're successful!!

Honestly I am not surprised that these eggs are hard to find now. We had almost, if not entirely 48 hours of nothing else dropping in the cave. We have asked for that before, so we got it. But now it will take a long time for those ratios to catch up. Just my theory. Either that or these are new rares. wink.gif I don't think it is a glitch. The glitch with the last release was an entirely different situation. Those eggs had only been dropping for a few hours when they suddenly disappeared and there were none of them to be seen.

Was refreshing the abandon cave thinking some people would abandon their eggs(why did I think that xd.png) when I found two male maturing Ridgewing and Black dragon..that's so sad sad.gif The black has a nice Holiday line, too...*cradles them both* ;w; Soon my eggies will hatch...maybe..possibly...I think xd.png

Honestly I am not surprised that these eggs are hard to find now. We had almost, if not entirely 48 hours of nothing else dropping in the cave. We have asked for that before, so we got it. But now it will take a long time for those ratios to catch up.

I agree with this assessment. I think they'll even out in the end. And I think this (long flood and by default some scarcity after) was the best for a birthday drop - everyone who was online for the event had a chance to get them. Yes, that sucks for the people who couldn't be online or who didn't snag as many as they'd like. But I suspect that more people got their eggs than in a usual drop.

I was lucky and managed to be here for the drop so I got mine fairly quickly. I've seen a few sporadically so they are there, just not in such a high frequency. Once mine get to the s2 stage I hope to get a male and female for a breeding pair.

I agree with this assessment. I think they'll even out in the end. And I think this (long flood and by default some scarcity after) was the best for a birthday drop - everyone who was online for the event had a chance to get them. Yes, that sucks for the people who couldn't be online or who didn't snag as many as they'd like. But I suspect that more people got their eggs than in a usual drop.

yeah ive no problem with the ones i got from the initial drop

was just a bit more surprised to see that there are so few in the cave at the moment for catching or perhaps its my internet

Oh no! I was busy with real life stuff and missed the celebration drop! Ahhhhh!!!! Now I gotta go pick and hunt for these things. Lol, see what happens when you don't pay attention to your pixel game?

Um... The dragons aren't in the cave anymore...?

My pygmies are finally hatching! And the two-headed dragons are not far behind smile.gif Yay! Congrats again to the spriters & TJ for a great release! And Happy Birthday again to DC! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I missed the release too and I don't even see the new eggs in the cave... there's only old eggs sad.gif

Same here. Gosh darn it. mad.gif

After a 48h drop I was expecting these guys to be scarce. But wow, was not expecting them to be this scarce. In almost an hour I only managed to see one pygmy.

Oh well here's to hoping the ratios will even out later.

I've only seen one of each in the last hour, but they are still there. They are being grabbed in a flash.

If history is any indication, they'll be common soon enough. Due to the lack of breeding partners, two heads, pygmies and drakes aren't collected like regular dragons.

Gah, I want one SOOOO bad. Only seen the ones in the alpine & desert. Are they new rares?

I don't think they're actually rare, just being collected very aggressively. Given the relative lack of popularity of two-heads, drakes, and pygmies, I think they will get much easier to catch in time once the newness wears off.

Missed out so far on the new release too sad.gif Been mostly away on thursday and also didn't really hunt due to being scroll-locked...

Wonder if I'll still manage to catch any new eggs when my scroll unlocks...

I honestly don't think they will end up rare, either.

Still 16 hours until TJ has adults! I need to see adults! Why does it always seem sooooo long before they grow up? tongue.gif

I honestly don't think they will end up rare, either.

Still 16 hours until TJ has adults! I need to see adults! Why does it always seem sooooo long before they grow up? tongue.gif

Because all we can do is wait. tongue.gif

I remember the green two-headed lindwurms were super-rare for a time. But now there is no problem getting them. Since there are few two-headed dragons (and drakes/pygmies) there are very few pairings and lineages possible. People get bored with them faster, I think. So don't worry, sooner or later the new dragons will be obtainable again.

Also, thanks to TJ for making them so easy to grab the first day, I had literally 10 min for DC that day and grabbed a pair of each no problem ^^

Sigh, I had no internet access for a couple of days and now I can't even see one one of the eggs in the cave sad.gif

I'm going to wait to see the adults before I hunt for more. I only collect dragons that I like, so...