TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Wonderful!

I can complete my collection of CB future adult of this breed when i have space for the eggs.

finally caught one when the desert was refilled biggrin.gif then they all vanished a few seconds later. oh well! time to try and catch more!

edit: then the next two refill drops I manage to scroll lock myself. so glad it was fixed! biggrin.gif

Edited by skyprotecter

Just spotted loads of these new eggs being dropped in Desert, Forest and Jungle. Whatever the reason for the slow drop, I'm sure TJ has his reasons. Who are we to dictate how frequent the drops should occur? I suppose certain breeds need to be strictly regulated to maintain their rarity, if this is the intention for the breed. I have been Dragcaving since November 2014 and during my many hours searching the biomes I have never come across either two of the rarer Pyralspite dragons but I'm cool with that until the day comes. It also took me five months to capture a Gold or Silver dragon, but when I did, it gave me a feeling of triumph and the hours of searching had paid off! If every single dragon was easy to obtain it wouldn't be as satisfying when you come to think of it. So, the moral of the story is....

If you snooze, you lose. You win some, you lose some. But you live....you live to fight another day!

EDIT: So, it was a glitch! unsure.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

*squirms* We have way too much time left before we see the adults. I wanna see! *pouts*

Thanks for fixing the bug, TJ!

Just spotted loads of these new eggs being dropped in Desert, Forest and Jungle. Whatever the reason for the slow drop, I'm sure TJ has his reasons. Who are we to dictate how frequent the drops should occur? I suppose certain breeds need to be strictly regulated to maintain their rarity, if this is the intention for the breed. I have been Dragcaving since November 2014 and during my many hours searching the biomes I have never come across either two of the rarer Pyralspite dragons but I'm cool with that until the day comes. It also took me five months to capture a Gold or Silver dragon, but when I did, it gave me a feeling of triumph and the hours of searching had paid off! If every single dragon was easy to obtain it wouldn't be as satisfying when you come to think of it. So, the moral of the story is....

If you snooze, you lose. You win some, you lose some. But you live....you live to fight another day!

There was a glitch where the cave wasn't reacting to the population in the cave. Since it's been fixed they're dropping much better now, so hopefully everyone who missed out will get a chance to fill up. I think it's too early to say whether or not they're commons or not, but I'm pretty happy to see another flood I can actually participate in.

Edit: Ah, I see you caught TJ's post. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine.

Thank you so much smile.gif

About Apprentice dragons: But it wasn't deleted by the mods, which happens if someone guesses correctly.

If someone guesses correctly... or just if someone states that they know the name because [they remember/have inside information/otherwise have factual data]? *g*

Also - Thank you, TJ, for the fix to the glitch! :D Good to have them dropping as they're supposed to again.

Just waiting for my seventh egg (a gemshard) to hatch so I can try my best to grab one more of these.

Thank you so much smile.gif

No prob. happy.gif

I'm glad it was just a glitch. I locked myself with other eggs instead of stressing over the confusion, but I think I'll stick with the two that I have. I might grab only one more for the release in case my only two refuse each other like some of my gemshards did. Thankfully I have a healthy amount of those and the randomness of their colors actually helps out pretty well. smile.gif

Yay. Hopefully everyone who wasn't on in the first few hours of the release can get their eggs now. smile.gif

I'm massively relieved that it was just a glitch and not a horribly rare dragon. @_@

Ditto. These guys are so cute that I was kinda bummed when it seemed that they were going to be difficult to catch. Prepared to deal with it, sure, but still a little sad. Now I can consider including them in future lineage plans. happy.gif

The colors and egg are familiar looking... and while I think I can conjure up an image of what the adult sprites might look like, I'm probably getting it mixed up with two other similarly colored dragon requests.

Time to play the very boring waiting-game like everyone else =p

Edit:Why am I thinking of cactus...?

Edited by Nine

Now all the three biomes are constantly full xd.png hard to hunt other eggs if those biomes are full. Oh well.

I saw a chicken egg in the desert earlier. I didn't even try getting it; there were like, 30 other people I swear i could see basically diving at the poor chickens xd.png

I'm glad to see that TJ found a glitch and it's been addressed. I just caught my last two after hunting on and off throughout the day and seeing one or two. Hopefully those who have missed out can finally get theirs.

Knew there was something odd with this release. Glad TJ fixed the bug. Happy catching, everyone!

Finally snagged some!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Aww! Now THIS is the way a Release thread should look! So much nicer now that the 'linkage' has been fixed.

Huh, these seems to really rare eggs, since I haven't managed to even see one. Guess I should have really checked out earlier news about release....  dry.gif And I haven't got any tradeworthy eggs (all breeding attempts failed spectacularly).

On more positive note, I did finally catch two more gemcrusted eggs smile.gif

PS. These new hatchlings look adorable, if only I managed to get in my hands even one egg.... ninja.gif

Nice that it was a just a glitch and not a dragon which went rare immediatly smile.gif

Managed to catch 2 eggs, I shall try get one more for leftover slot. It's just nice to have couple of CB dragons of each species, even if it seems bit impossible for several dragons (due to being discontinued/extremely rare). Like getting CB Coppers, should have just ditched other eggs and collect Coppers during that big release...

Someone guessed Apprentice dragons earlier, because of their sort order.

I don't know.

Me and my friend tried to figure it out.

It looks like it worked.

I'm trembling with joy xd.png

-=-=-End Quote-=-=-

I can't wait to make fan art!

Yes, they are dropping again. Caught mine quite easily now. Soooo, does that mean they are a night-time dragon or something? Or that TJ just fixed the bug? biggrin.gif