TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Got four eggs, and I'm now locked. Two CB Gemstones, a CB Magma, and 4 new eggs. One from Jungle, one from Forest, and two from Desert. smile.gif

So pretty,pretty new eggs.

I love them and I´m curious to see them grow into a new species. Thank you for the new dragons! biggrin.gif

Edited by Laurelin

Well, managed to catch two! Locked now, since I've got pretties I don't want to drop. Be interesting to watch these guys grow.

Thank goodness for the Facebook page or I'd have never known tongue.gif

The eggs are so pretty. Wonder if they'll have something ribbony about them? Or maybe it's just a pattern?

the colors reminded me of google when i first saw it

Lol, that's how I found out. tongue.gif

Managed it - finally have my seven!

I do think this was a hard drop though.

Oh GOOD! I was hoping for this. I have six so far, and have to wait for an egg to hatch. Way to go guys! Really enjoy new Releases! Thank you thank you.

These are gorgeous eggs! Thank-you to TJ and the spriter(s) and all those who made this event happen.

Way Cool! I didn't expect another egg drop so soon!

Thanks TJ and spriters! smile.gif

They're going so fast!

Edit: Got a pair now. Thanks TJ! I'm excited to see what they'll look like.

Edited by Lily14130

Thank goodness for the Facebook page or I'd have never known tongue.gif

?

It's RIGHT ON THE CAVE PAGE....

Please tone down the capslock.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

laugh.gif I'm so excited. Hadn't seen that description before and said whoa ...what??? Snagged two right away biggrin.gif This is my first post too.

Thank you TJ! I actually caught 4 on 1 five min drop lol (never happen again)

Picked up two and have no room left for awhile. Influenced them to be a male/female pair. wub.gif Thank you for this release, and to the spriters involved. Can't wait to see these hatch and grow.

Oh wow. A release? I honestly wasn't expecting this until next week, though I don't know why. xd.png Figures I'm totally locked. laugh.gif

Hopefully these babies won't be too rare and I can catch a few later on. Unless I luck out and my Reds help me incu-hatch what I have. The cave is so slow for me right now and the lag is horrible. If I do catch anything I'll be lucky, but if not then I have other projects to keep me occupied. happy.gif

Wish me luck and Good luck to everyone during this hunt. smile.gif

Nooooo I missed the start!! I came into the forum and saw and WHAT?? Omg omg. And I'm supposed to be leaving the house soon... Must catch!!

I love the egg sprite! Here's hoping the resulting dragon is just as pretty smile.gif.

But I do wish we'd go back to scheduled releases, or at least get advance notice. I had to toss other eggs to unlock.

I checked DC, then the Volcano was empty. That threw me off, so I rushed to get an egg. WHOA, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Wow, this release was easy. Having only one egg helps though, I am terrible at quick reading new descriptions.

Spoiler!

They are biteable so they are non-Pygmies, non-Drakes and non-Two-headeds.

End Spoiler!

Get my second egg from the Forest! So now i can only obtain another egg from either Jungle or Desert and then have to wait for open slots. rolleyes.gif