TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

They may not necessarily have dimorphism. If there are color variations you probably wouldn't find out until after they hatched anyways. (and it may be too early for alts) Depends on what the spriter did.

If there were three different colors wouldn't TJ want to freeze one hatchling of each color?

If there were three different colors wouldn't TJ want to freeze one hatchling of each color?

Not if the hatchlings are all the same in appearance.

Edited by dragongrrl

Not if the hatchlings are all the same in appearance.

Maybe it will be like SA? You can't see the color till they grow up, but each scroll isn't coded for one color.

I'm planning to get 2 from each biome, because of Coppers ^^

But 4 eggs means - 2 hatchie sprites and 2 adult sprites.

OH WOW

I was in the desert just looking around and these things popped out of nowhere!!

Weeeeeeee caught two c;

Wow, a new release already ohmy.gif

Clogged myself up with seven of them. Two days and then I can complete my set biggrin.gif

I doubt the gendered hatchlings would all be the same if the adults were different. TJ freezes the gendered hatchlings. So it seems there should not be alts or different colors for these ones.

I'll still try to get two from each biome, just in case .-.

YAYNESS! A new Release! Have two already and will snag more in two minutes.

Thanks TJ, artists and all involved.

I've only got the one too - because I am egg locked with GOOD stuff. But it'll be OK.

They ARE permanent - we don't have to catch them on the first day.

Very true, fuzz. No need to panic people! I panic-abandoned a few lineage eggs during the March Release and regretted doing it, really. There was no need to rush! Although, it is nice to pick up at least one release dated egg, I must say.

I managed to grab two of the new eggs but now locked with some great CB's so I'm pleased smile.gif

How did I guess that there was going to be a release today? And how on earth did I forget to check when I got back home today? But wow these eggs look nice! I like the shade of green, hopefully another nice color to match with those reds wub.gif

Well... Too many from Forest xd.png

I'll need to trade one for one from Desert and the other for one from Jungle tongue.gif

New Dragons! wub.gif

Thank you very much all of you who are involved!

'You expect to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.'

Oh man... why did I lock myself yesterday? xd.png

Thank goodness for the Facebook page or I'd have never known tongue.gif

The eggs are so pretty. Wonder if they'll have something ribbony about them? Or maybe it's just a pattern?

the colors reminded me of google when i first saw it

Thanks for the release. I wasn't expecting it at all (fortunately all my eggs were at 4d14h, so a couple of incubates freed me up). I got 3 from forest, 3 from desert and 1 from jungle. I'm kind of hoping that they're not 3 colors, though.

Got a pair from each of the listed biomes. But the lag at the top of the hour...ouch.

Caught one... and now I'm egglocked, can't drop my other pretties, so I guess my hunt will have to wait a while. xd.png Good luck to everyone else!

Yay, decided to check back tonight after this morning gave no news an lo and behold, we have a new release! Awesome smile.gif I got two of each biome. I'm looking forward to the new dragons!

Excellent, thanks to those involved in sorting this for us biggrin.gif

(I'm all locked up with Coppers and Trios though :/ Just got room for one pair of the new'uns)