TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Fantastic, couldn't snipe eggs yesterday so I was completely open today! Got my 7, all at 6 days until hatch. Very excited to see what dragons they are!

Too soon after the way too big last release! sad.gif

But at least this release itself is nice and tidy. smile.gif

Man, hour-drops can be brutal! Clicked over 100 eggs in order to get the 5 I have now. I love the egg, it's cute.

Thanks! This is so cool! Thanks to the spriters and TJ who made this all happen.

I grabbed a few~! So happy!

I'll breed some for those who don't mind lineages when they hatch. Just PM me.

And thanks again! I love them so much! I know my comment might not mean much among all of these others, but... thanks. biggrin.gif

Edited by Clya

I was lucky enough to see the Encyclopedia entry when it was available, and already have some names saved smile.gif I am really happy with the new release.

Didn't expect that. ^^'

I'm locked... Hopefully I can grab something before bedtime or tomorrow.

Egglocked! Now i have to wait for three slots to fullfill the collection of two eggs from each biome.

Huh, I comepletely forgot..it seemed the last release was just yesterday ^^'

Managed to grab 7 new eggs (2 from each biome and 1 extra), so I'm happy now smile.gif

OHMYGOSH I felt in my bones there'd be a release this month awwwyis

I'm so happy - it only took me like 10 minutes to catch a pair from each biome, an extra, and they're all influenced and incubated //intensifies// so excite! These are pretty eggs <3

Well i got 2 and Will decide in the morning if i Will drop eggs or not lol.

Lol I went in here to see if someone had mention about why there were no eggs in the cave and found this xd.png 1 min later I got one egg lol.

Thanks TJ and the artist. They look pretty ^^

If the adults are anywhere near as pretty as the eggs I am going to love them!

I managed to get one from each biome. I am locked with other eggs and have never yet abandoned an egg to make room for a new release. Not about to start now. I felt like we were probably going to get a new release this weekend, but after we didn't get one yesterday I got impatient and bred and caught some stuff that I really want to keep. So I will just have to wait to get more.

Welp I'm scroll locked so here's hoping they don't become super ultra rare like pyralspites and shiz

And this is why scheduled releases are so damn nice. But noooo. Bleh.

Caught another one, now I have 2... and egglocked again. xd.png

?

It's RIGHT ON THE CAVE PAGE....

... Meaning i check my facebook more often than i read the sidebar of the main page.

Which i don't visit the main page that often because when i type 'dragcave' into the url bar, it automatically directs me to my /dragons page.

Plus a big green egg picture makes more of an impression than plain text.

Ahahahahahaha a new release. Really really wasn't expecting that after the last release being so soon. Welp. I'm egglocked and I'm noy about to abandon these beautiful lineages and nebbies. Hopefully i'll be able to catch some tomorrow morning when some of my hatchies grow up. Well thank you spriter(s) and TJ for this gorgeous release. The eggs are fantastic.

Also has anybody tried earthquaking their new eggs yet?