TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Oh I just love the Limbo one! And the kitty cat butt wiggle is just so adorable. I'm pretty sure that one is my favorite, but I still need a few more before I'm done hunting so let's just see. tongue.gif All of these eggs are just really great. c:

36 down! 26 to go! biggrin.gif

I really like the limbo egg. I haven't played limbo, but it looks cool.

You should! Really fun and challenging game and absolutely gorgeous design and animation!

It's been over a year since I've played it and it's still stuck in my head. <3

Huh... I haven't been having any appear for over an hour and a half and I definitely don't have them all o-o Hope that's temporary.

White I see some eggs with crescent moons, part of me was kind of hoping for a Sailor Moon Crystal, or even better, a retro Sailor Moon egg reference this year. Maybe they are meant to be but, I doubt it. Still, some pretty cool eggs.

Just found out yesterday that I missed some last year sad.gif I thought I caught them all..and I swear I got the Creeper egg from last year, cause I fangirled about it to my friend.

The eggs are really gorgeous this year! I have 25 so far--that's several more than I was able to snag last year!

Kudos to all of the artists, and to TJ biggrin.gif

I LURVE all the AMAZINGLY done eggs for this years hunt but I too also wish that the current basket were at the top instead of the 2010 one being at the top.tongue.gif Luckily non 404 error for me.

Huh... I haven't been having any appear for over an hour and a half and I definitely don't have them all o-o Hope that's temporary.

Have you turned off javascript to hunt ? I did that yesterday and was very frustrated for a while till I realised I'd snookered my own self... (they don't show up if it's off.)

And with that last Watermelon egg I got all 62 of them.

Thanks TJ and spriters for the lovely new additions to our baskets ^^

I really hope there will be a list of credits/references soon since there's quite a few I don't get this year.

Edited by Isuzu

And with that last Watermelon egg I got all 62 of them.

Thanks TJ and spriters for the lovely new additions to out baskets ^^

I really hope there will be a list of credits/references soon since there's quite a few I don't get this year.

There are many pretty ones, but I'm with you... others are finding references that I am not.

It would be nice to know. smile.gif

Two hours and no new eggs have shown up... Tried logging out and in again, and I don't exactly want to clear my cookies for reasons...

eh, I'll try on my computer later. It'll be fine, I'm sure.

Almost got them all <3 There's two eggs I'm looking forward to finding out the references they're of, just because of how beautiful they are.

*DROOLS all over xXKissxMyxDreamxX's icon*BABY DRAIK!!!*SQUEES and giggles*I've got a Lost Desert Draik...saving up for a Stealthy brush so I can paint her up to look all ninja like. laugh.gif

I still need 20 more oh no xd.png

and I too, wish that the newest basket was on top, it takes quite a while for all my past eggs to load and the newest load last.

im on 40 atm smile.gif

22 to go

Edited by Joya