TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Mine looks just like wiki

i do not see wiki with eggs for 2015? just from 2010 till 2014

so where to look please smile.gif can you help?

I really hope I can get all the eggs this year. I wasn't able to hunt for most of yesterday (was at a renaissance fair all day) so I only have 12. For the last 3 years I've gotten all of them and I don't want to break my record.

Like you, I had a number of other things to do and didn't really get started until a couple of hours ago. I have 10, only 52 to go and I see no problem in getting all of them. We both have plenty of time... Good luck

Is it just me or is the White Owl egg from this year the same as the Black Owl egg of the 2014 hunt just not...well...black in color? huh.gif

i do not see wiki with eggs for 2015? just from 2010 till 2014

so where to look please smile.gif can you help?

Sent you a PM Joya

Sent you a PM Joya

aw okay thanks i see its still to be workin on it smile.gif

btw me have 54 so far so only 8 to go..

i hope i'll get that 2015 decoration after collection of all of them? : )

YW Joya and I hope I get a prize for this cause this was tiring

There is no prize other than the satisfaction of getting all the eggs :3

Love love LOVE the Monsters Inc Mike egg and am now wondering if the one with the rose is a Phantom of the Opera influenced egg because of half the 'face' being black...kinda like the Phantom's half mask only not white.happy.gif

I'm pretty sure that it is indeed a Phantom of the Opera egg! As soon as I got it, I squealed because it's one of my favourite musicals/musical movies =3

There is no prize other than the satisfaction of getting all the eggs :3

yea seems so.. i was hoping to get the decoration on me FOE2015 page but hey it was also fun wasnt it : D

btw i m left with only 7 to collect so count tiny : )

btw does anyone know will the description of eggs be released as well? it would be nice to see it for this year like for the previous ones

yea seems so.. i was hoping to get the decoration on me FOE2015 page but hey it was also fun wasnt it : D

btw i m left with only 7 to collect so count tiny : )

btw does anyone know will the description of eggs be released as well? it would be nice to see it for this year like for the previous ones

These eggs are not hatchable nor do they require a description. Think of them like the colorful easter eggs that are hidden away for little children to find only ours are much much better. :3

Now if you mean like if the eggs will be listed with each artist next to it then absolutely, just wait for the event to end an once the thread is closed all the artists and eggs will be posted at the end.

EDIT:

Also done biggrin.gif This was great~!

http://dragcave.net/easter/shiana

Edited by AnanoKimi

I think I finally got them all. My favorites have to be that Grima/Fire Emblem egg and the egg that has that spiral thing underneath it.

I'm pretty sure that it is indeed a Phantom of the Opera egg! As soon as I got it, I squealed because it's one of my favourite musicals/musical movies =3

It's one of my absolute FAVES as well...right up there with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (absolutely DESPISE the Deep version despite Depp being a fave actor),Grease,Robin Hood Men in Tights and Little Mermaid to name a few.

aw okay thanks i see its still to be workin on it  smile.gif

btw me have 54 so far so only 8 to go..

You mean the divider with the rain clouds and the flowers? If this is you first fime participating in the Festival of Eggs event you won't get the decorative divider, since its purpose is to divide the new eggs from the ones of the previous year(s). So if you don't have any eggs from the other FoE events you sadly don't get the divider added to your basket. sad.gif

About the Wiki, all running events and releases at first get posted on the Currently Being Released article untill they're finished, after that they get their own event or dragon article. smile.gif

@ All: Yes there will be a list with the references from the artist as well as a credit list on the Wiki. (As all previous FoE article do.) wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Sadly, no. You will get next year's decoration to separate your old eggs (this year's) from the new ones. I also wish we could somehow get the garlands from previous egg hunts, but OTOH this wouldn't make much sense.

I like the Wreck It Ralph Egg

I know. That's the last one I've found. {Not THE last one, since I'm nowhere near completion. But that's beside the point.}

I should have plenty of time to get all of this year's. I'm still mad that I missed an egg or two something like 2 years ago? Three? I don't think it was last year, anyway.

The kitty! The itty bitty kitty butt-wagging! Omg that is the best one i've caught so far.

Still have a long ways to go.

Now if you mean like if the eggs will be listed with each artist next to it then absolutely, just wait for the event to end an once the thread is closed all the artists and eggs will be posted at the end.

yes this is what i meant thank you

btw i love the one thats made like a pendant.. id absolutely love to have it as a charm to ware on me long silver necklase : )...

Got 'em all! biggrin.gif Love the Soul Gem and Grief Seed eggs.

-bows-

-bows-

There's a soul gem too? Welp, I guess I'm not done yet. ah mah gah

There's a soul gem too? Welp, I guess I'm not done yet. ah mah gah

Pfft! I haven't even started, whatchu talkin' about sista?

yes this is what i meant thank you

btw i love the one thats made like a pendant.. id absolutely love to have it as a charm to ware on me long silver necklase : )...

You need the knight one Joya and you look like your close

Ice cream sundae was a great way to start! smile.gif

Thank you, TJ and all the egg spriters! I'm looking forward to seeing what else pops up.

Happy Easter!