TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

i love the ice-cream one i just found biggrin.gif)

Me, too!

My favorite so far is the about-to-pounce cat, though... wink.gif

31! Halfway there. smile.gif

Haven't found the ice cream one yet but I LOVE the Harry Potter and bunny one that I just found...actually...to be totally honest...I LOVE them ALL way too much to decide one any one egg in particular.Would Squee quite muchly if the were to be either a C 3PO and or an Artoo Detoo egg to be found to go with the Bobo Fett one.biggrin.gif

I'm having problems choosing my favorite egg! Each time I see a new one I think "This is the prettiest!!" Guess I have to wait to have the 62 to make mi mind. laugh.gif

Has anyone notice the Wreck It Ralph one yet? And these eggs are hard to get they don't pop up right away

My favorite egg is a tie between the dark blue one that has bubbles on it, and the Elsa egg. tongue.gif

I just got an egg that looks like a cupcake with a snake wrapped around it. It's so cute!

60+ eggs...that's a lot of eggs. I hope I get them all..

I could be done by now, but in some cases, I just admired the egg I had found and forgot to click on it... rolleyes.gif

I'm caught between a few of my eggs (didn't catch them all yet, but oh well). So far I love the Limbo (video game), "winged", rose quartz, pink flower, "midnight swing", enderman, and (sadly, I forgot what it's from) the half-white half-black bear one.

aw.. mine pop up every 5 to 10 minutes or so..

45 so far .. 17 to go..

62 eggs ohmy.gif and apparently they take a long time popping up. I'll never get all of them D= Can't only be on DC 24/7 now can I?... Unfortunately... And I missed over half of the eggs last year as well already.. =(

well apparently there are 3 days to do it so, one and a half days left still doable i believe biggrin.gif)

My favorite egg is the one that looks like an ice cream sundae. Maybe it's just me being hungry, but it looks delicious!

I dunno how many I have I dunno what pages to click on

it pops up at any page any place on the page, top bottom anywhere really.. so all you have to do is click on them and there ye go! : )

I dunno how many I have I dunno what pages to click on

Click on the Easter basket on top of your scroll. smile.gif

Once again I am in awe of the creativity of the spriters. Have we had a Doctor Who egg already?

I do but they don't pop up rigth away

yes of course that's why its called hunt : )

but they pop up apparently every 10 minutes or so

I have a l o t and that would be to much counting for me

Then you'll never know when you're done. You get no message after the last egg.

I have a l o t and that would be to much counting for me

Count the rows. There's six eggs per row.

So, for example - to be done you'll need 10 rows plus 2 extra (6 x 10 + 2 = 62).