TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I guess you could say I got a prize for finishing my basket, my last egg was the Lotus one, and I got it off the breeding page of one of my dragon pages. The pair had not been interested 11/12 times, and my most recent attempt, I got an egg. So I reserved the name "Easter Miracle" for it when it hatches. Here is my Easter Miracle

Oh I thought it was the knight one

It seems that the eggs come in a randomized order, so we each tend to get different eggs at different times, rather than having a specific ranked appearance.

So your last egg may be different than any particular other person's, but as long as you wind up with 10 rows of 6 plus 2, you have them all. smile.gif

Ah man fully missed the first day, I always always forget about FoE....did it once and missed a bunch of years and got a tiny few last year. Oof.

Sometimes I wish there was a notification on the dragons part of the page of new news, cause thats all I really load most of the time.

This one

(I have had to watch Frozen three times recently smile.gif not that I minded..)

Thank you! (I thought it was a rat curled up on top of an egg. smile.gif )

Just found a pretty scarab beetle egg, which brings me up to 33. This is the first year it's felt like a bit of a challenge to get them all, which I enjoy. ^.^

I noticed a couple eggs that are recolors of previous years', hmm.

Favorites so far are Monobear, LIMBO, and the moustache eggs =P Really impressed with many of the eggs I've seen.

Happy Easter!

I look forward to this event each year so as to see all the talented egg creators out there. ^^

Of the "62" listed for finding, I wonder how many are actually individual eggs, versus the "secret" ones that are part of some rest; i.e. certain single eggs that are considered 2 or 3 different eggs (that count towards the total 62) due to changing over the period of a few seconds. tongue.gif

There are literally 62.

I got them all! biggrin.gif My first egg was the Enderman egg (a reference I had to look up, as I don't play minecraft) and my last was the bunny that's in the first egg slot for this year.

I hope there's a list of who made what and what each egg is supposed to reference/look like once it's all done. I know I'm missing a bunch of references. I'd actually like a reference list for previous years as well for the same reason.

Now I've had to re-find the Phantom of the Opera egg!This makes 2 that have been re-found after having already been collected.Getting a bit on the irksome side.sleep.gif On the plus side??Only one more left to find. laugh.gifhttp://dragcave.net/easter/Christan

Edited by Shin'a'in

Yaaasss I finally got the Grima egg (Fire Emblem Awakening) =D So awesome!

53/62! I'm so close!!! <3

So I'm a little confused. Will we still be able to hunt for eggs tomorrow, or is today the last day?

Either way, thank you as always TJ and spriters!

FINALLY!Got em all! Thankies MUCHLY to TJ and the Spriter Squad for yet another FoE that totally REAKS OF AWESOMENESS. !=happy.gif=!

So I'm a little confused. Will we still be able to hunt for eggs tomorrow, or is today the last day?

I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is the last day since TJ said we have 3 days. Today is the 2nd, so...

I've got only seven so far but I should be able to get all of them tomorrow.

However, I'm already happy because I got those cute yellow snails tongue.gif

Oh no! I just have 30 of 62 eggs please one more day!

I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is the last day since TJ said we have 3 days. Today is the 2nd, so...

Phew! Thank goodness! There was no way I was going to get them all today. I haven't even hit the halfway mark yet. >_>

Uh oh, an enderman egg! I just made eye contact!

Joking aside, some beautiful eggs this year.

Got them all, fun event - thanks to everyone involved! biggrin.gif

32 eggs so far, not bad for having missed almost all of the first day. Now I'm sure I can get them all, maybe even before the end of the day! I love the Festival of Eggs event!