TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Well, took me less than 24 hours, but I finally got all 62. It was fun catching them and I love these new eggs. Wish me luck choosing my top favs. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and thanks again TJ and spriters.

3/62.

How much time do we have left...???

ohmy.gif

Edited by White Fox

Oh my goodness, I found a watermelon egg biggrin.gif *noms watermelon*

Edited by FluffyPillow

25/62

Ahh still so many left to get. And spring quarter starts tomorrow, I hope I have enough time between classes to get the rest of these eggs.

Done!!

Got all 62, Took me 12 hours, almost to the minute. Anyone starting off now, there's plenty of time to "Collect 'em all" smile.gif

I really hope that a guide will be posted describing all the eggs' inspirations!

Done!!

Got all 62, Took me 12 hours, almost to the minute. Anyone starting off now, there's plenty of time to "Collect 'em all" smile.gif

I really hope that a guide will be posted describing all the eggs' inspirations!

Same here. Some references of them I do not get, like when people say they like the Enderman egg, I don't know what they are referring to.

I have 52/62, and all the ones I made~

Same here. Some references of them I do not get, like when people say they like the Enderman egg, I don't know what they are referring to.

The Enderman egg is a reference to Minecraft, like the exploding Creeper egg from last year :3

62 and didn't realized! I was waiting to see more eggs and got scared about event being broken tongue.gif

They're amazing! biggrin.gif

Ive never actually completed a whole set of eggs but hopefully I can this year tongue.gif

It's really nice to see all the pretty ones I do manage to catch though <3

9 more eggs to go :3 Plus I found "the dress" egg xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Just got the Wreck-It Ralph egg, and that has to be one of my favorites. That, and the pink pearl. biggrin.gif

I don't wanna say the reason we have so many gemstone eggs

this year is because of a certain group of gay space rocks from

a certain animated television show growing in popularity

but

gay space rocks

They should show up there as well. I know I've grabbed 'em on my account page and Help before (not sure about the shop)

Lineage view doesn't have them. Other than that, most pages do.

did anyone else have an issue with this showing up? I was on yesterday so excited about the festival of eggs and i kept checking back until 9am. i get on this morning when work settles and it says it started yesterday. did anyone else get this or is it my browser as it's been annoying me lately by acting up?