TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I know.  That's the last one I've found.  {Not THE last one, since I'm nowhere near completion.  But that's beside the point.}

I should have plenty of time to get all of this year's.  I'm still mad that I missed an egg or two something like 2 years ago?  Three?  I don't think it was last year, anyway.

I know how you feel - I missed ALL of last years due to extended loss of internet, and yeah, it burns forever, lol, but at least you can see what you missed on another person's scroll, and thank goodness this is annual!

The massive effort the Easter Event must amount to for so many people is certainly much appreciated, not just 'on the day' but for always. smile.gif

Edit: just realized that I had two 'buts' in there, probably representing the adorable kitty wiggle sprite, which stands alone.

Must get it together to get downstairs to make coffee...

Edited by Syphoneira

You need the knight one Joya and you look like your close

yes, jut one more now : )

btw i also like the "day and night" one, and when stars are tinkling on the dark blue sky biggrin.gif

The kitty! The itty bitty kitty butt-wagging! Omg that is the best one i've caught so far.

Still have a long ways to go.

It's the best of the lot, so if you fail - you still have that smile.gif

Who did it ? - I want to send them cookies xd.png

Only two more for me, the rat egg and another I don't now... I'm hoping I get them before I have to go to work >~<

Me too, just one more...

aw getting the last one is exciting isnt it : )

Mee too. wink.gif

Ah, that was fantastic, thanks for making this happen!

3 days is not enough for me sad.gif , but eggs are so beautiful!!! I will try to have a maximum of them, only 18 for me . I cross my finger to find at least 35 eggs biggrin.gif

45/62! I think I'll be there soon! =D Got the goldfish tank egg one a couple of egg ago. Love it! x3

3 days is not enough for me sad.gif , but eggs are so beautiful!!! I will try to have a maximum of them, only 18 for me . I cross my finger to find at least 35 eggs biggrin.gif

I'm only half way through... sad.gif I hope I make it, even if it takes sitting with my teeny weeny expencive cellphone.

Finished! Somewhat fittingly, Elsa was my last egg collected.

Finished! Somewhat fittingly, Elsa was my last egg collected.

Pardon my ignorance, but which one is the Elsa egg?

BTW, your level comment is absolutely hilarious!

Pardon my ignorance, but which one is the Elsa egg?

BTW, your level comment is absolutely hilarious!

This one

(I have had to watch Frozen three times recently smile.gif not that I minded..)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just got the amber-like egg! Such a pretty one, I love it wub.gif I wonder who made it and if it references anything in particular.

Up to 19 and still going strong... only 43 more to go... Should have them all by late tonight...