TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

34/62! Getting closer! These eggs are wonderful! A big thank you to all the amazing spriters, mods and TJ for putting the FOE together. smile.gif

Done. I've got all 62 beautiful eggs.

42 down! Guess I am actually trying this time.

Done. I've got all 62 beautiful eggs.

Right behind you! 62 beauties here! Thank you to all the spriters for your wonderful work, and TJ for making it all happen! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

36/62! Oh my gosh, I must know who made the ice cream sundae egg! wub.gif Just picked it up, and I love it so much, lol <3

Right behind you! 62 beauties here! Thank you to all the spriters for your wonderful work, and TJ for making it all happen! biggrin.gif

smile.gif Congrats.

It took me longer than previous years as I didn't do my usual constant refresh for "new eggs". I basically just looked for a new festival egg when I thought about it while watching TV or reading.

Thanks TJ and spriters for another fun event.

I looove the pink unfolding flower thing, so cute!

20 eggs so far. So many more pretties to collect!

Does anyone know if there is any special significance with the two different knight heads? I can't completely understand what's going on with the one with dark grey behind it.

Darnit, missed the event!

Only got 4 eggs sad.gif

The event is far from over. It's a three day event. Today was only the first day. =3

The event is far from over. It's a three day event. Today was only the first day. =3

Yeah, you've got tons of time to get them. smile.gif

I'm so glad the event runs three days, if it was just today I wouldn't have had time to collect them all. Thank you TJ and spriters! I can't wait to see what they all look like!

Is there a Homestuck one this year? I'm sad that I missed the year with the colorful Homestuck one. dry.gif

Is that a snake curled around a birthday cupcake?? Cuuuute!

Goodness I'm loving these eggs. Kudos to all the spriters!

They're only on the main site, right?

Yes (main site and not on the forum).

Bahahaaa, I just got "the dress" egg xd.png That's it for egg-catching tonight! I need to go to bed!

Happy hunting!

Yes (main site and not on the forum).

Well by Main Site I meant not places like the Help page or My Account page, or the Shop.

Well by Main Site I meant not places like the Help page or My Account page, or the Shop.

They should show up there as well. I know I've grabbed 'em on my account page and Help before (not sure about the shop)

They should show up there as well. I know I've grabbed 'em on my account page and Help before (not sure about the shop)

Alright, thanks. ^^

62/62! Yes! thank you for all the lovely egg sprites this year ^^ My very fave is the Limbo egg

WB

Thanks ever so much to all involved, btw; I have all of the lovely eggs, and although deafened by the sounds of references whizzing over my head, have enjoyed this very much!