Tazzay

Flight Rising

heyooo!!!

dropping a quick note in here to say i'm in need of a couple of battle stones (eliminates, ambushes, and berserkers) so if anyone is selling a couple i would love if we could arrange something!! ; o ;

finally got my butt together to do some coli grinding bc nothing is selling, weeps (+ i really need to scrape together enough to get butterfly, it would look so gorgeous on one of my skydancers)

also, i have an extra couple water bears from chests (can you believe i've opened about five chests in total and out of those five two of them had water bears, i now have three of the exact same waterbears) so if anyone would like to trade please let me know! ; o ;

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

heyooo!!!

dropping a quick note in here to say i'm in need of a couple of battle stones (eliminates, ambushes, and berserkers) so if anyone is selling a couple i would love if we could arrange something!! ; o ;

finally got my butt together to do some coli grinding bc nothing is selling, weeps (+ i really need to scrape together enough to get butterfly, it would look so gorgeous on one of my skydancers)

also, i have an extra couple water bears from chests (can you believe i've opened about five chests in total and out of those five two of them had water bears, i now have three of the exact same waterbears) so if anyone would like to trade please let me know! ; o ;

I think I may have a few battle stones you're looking for, not too sure how many I have, but once FR is off maintenance, I'll check and let you know :3

I think I may have a few battle stones you're looking for, not too sure how many I have, but once FR is off maintenance, I'll check and let you know :3

ah thank you so much!! <33 i was hoping to go through and count what exactly i needed after maint was over, too, so i'll put up a much more detailed list in a bit c: i'm following a coli guide (because at first i was so confused like ???? what ???) so i'm going to count everything i own. xd.png

ah thank you so much!! <33 i was hoping to go through and count what exactly i needed after maint was over, too, so i'll put up a much more detailed list in a bit c: i'm following a coli guide (because at first i was so confused like ???? what ???) so i'm going to count everything i own. xd.png

From the ones you mentioned earlier, I have 11 Ambush, 14 Berserker and 13 Eliminate :3

From the ones you mentioned earlier, I have 11 Ambush, 14 Berserker and 13 Eliminate :3

how much would you want for four berserkers? ; o ;

and, sorry to bother you, but would you happen to have a sap and 2-3 rally? O: it's completely fine if you don't, i'm just wondering ^^

how much would you want for four berserkers? ; o ;

and, sorry to bother you, but would you happen to have a sap and 2-3 rally? O: it's completely fine if you don't, i'm just wondering ^^

I don't really use the Berserker stones, so you can have them :3 As for Rally, I have 8, though I'm not sure what Sap is ^^;

I don't have any of those stones, sorry!

And I did like her with Glimmer Animorph but theres now way I'd be able to afford it. Maybe someday or when NotN ends I can sell my spare familiars xd.png

Do you guys think I should get some coatl scrolls as an investment? Even if I don't use them myself, I can sell them once they cycle out of the gem market for a much higher price than 2000g, like how WC scrolls are going for almost 3500g in the AH...

I don't really use the Berserker stones, so you can have them :3 As for Rally, I have 8, though I'm not sure what Sap is ^^;

oh man, thank you so much!! <33 i'm Lacelottie on FR. ; o ; thank you!! <333

ahh how much would you want for 3 rallies? ; o ; and no worries about the sap, i can always get one off the AH or ask around ; o ; it's the one with the teeth that glow purple, for some reason xd.pnguser posted image

Do you guys think I should get some coatl scrolls as an investment? Even if I don't use them myself, I can sell them once they cycle out of the gem market for a much higher price than 2000g, like how WC scrolls are going for almost 3500g in the AH...

imo, if you have the spare gems, go for it! coatls are a very popular breed (snek) so i'm sure, once the scrolls cycle out, there'll be a demand. c: that being said, i don't see many coatl gen ones as it is, but you can always try your luck!

Dragons for sale:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

oh man, thank you so much!! <33 i'm Lacelottie on FR. ; o ; thank you!! <333

ahh how much would you want for 3 rallies? ; o ; and no worries about the sap, i can always get one off the AH or ask around ; o ; it's the one with the teeth that glow purple, for some reason xd.pnguser posted image

Check your FR messages :3

*Edit* So close to getting the Witch's set, yet still need some pieces of the Sorcerer's set I just need a Sorcerer's Herb Pouch ^^; Hmmm, should I just splurge and buy both? unsure.gif

*Edit #2* Made up my mind and got the Witches set - hopefully these sets will be back this year, might have enough gems by then to get the Enchanter's set ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Speaking of battle stones...

Are there a list somewhere of all the stones and what kind they are. unsure.gif I have some dragons that need accessory stones but I don't know what to look for in the AH.

Speaking of battle stones...

Are there a list somewhere of all the stones and what kind they are. unsure.gif I have some dragons that need accessory stones but I don't know what to look for in the AH.

there's a comprehensive list of battle stones on the flight rising wiki, found right here. smile.gif

otherwise, feel free to ask me anytime! i'm two levels away from building my complete coli team of level 25s, so all my stones have been slotted and planned out in advance. i should have some knowledge, i think. xd.png

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. smile.gif

Too bad there aren't more accessory stones. unsure.gif

So guys, I have this little XYY Midnight/Splash/Splash Coatl baby, and was wondering if any of you would like to take the little snekdragon home? It's free, I usually don't bother with selling my hatchlings lol tongue.gif

user posted image

@GoldeenTrix If you haven't found a home for the little girl I'll happily take her in, I love the colors wub.gif

Would anyone have an extra Sorcerer's Herb Pouch they want to trade? ^^; I have a few extra NotN familiars if anyone is interested, it's the last piece of the Sorcerer set I'm missing ^^; Ignore that, I saved up enough to buy one from the AH rolleyes.gif Still, I have extra familiars, what would be better - trading them, or selling them? huh.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Would anyone have an extra Sorcerer's Herb Pouch they want to trade? ^^; I have a few extra NotN familiars if anyone is interested, it's the last piece of the Sorcerer set I'm missing ^^; Ignore that, I saved up enough to buy one from the AH rolleyes.gif Still, I have extra familiars, what would be better - trading them, or selling them? huh.gif

I'm gonna sell them, but I'm waiting a bit. I have genes I want to buy and other items that I need treasure for. I might brave trying for some gems too but we will see about that.

Would anyone have an extra Sorcerer's Herb Pouch they want to trade? ^^; I have a few extra NotN familiars if anyone is interested, it's the last piece of the Sorcerer set I'm missing ^^; Ignore that, I saved up enough to buy one from the AH rolleyes.gif Still, I have extra familiars, what would be better - trading them, or selling them? huh.gif

if you want a complete set, there are a lot of NotN trading centres you can visit. otherwise, dragon's idea of waiting and selling is a really great idea ; o ;

i've been trading around a lot lately, but i'm still two bears short ; u ; if anyone is selling a spare ursa or one of the fake naturebears, please give me a ping @Lacelottie! and if you're interested in trading, i have two spare waterbears and other non-NotN items. ; o ;

if you want a complete set, there are a lot of NotN trading centres you can visit. otherwise, dragon's idea of waiting and selling is a really great idea ; o ;

i've been trading around a lot lately, but i'm still two bears short ; u ; if anyone is selling a spare ursa or one of the fake naturebears, please give me a ping @Lacelottie! and if you're interested in trading, i have two spare waterbears and other non-NotN items. ; o ;

I have a spare Fraud nature bear if you want it. I'll take a water bear?

I need the fake shadow bear. If anyone here has an extra, I would love to trade. I have multiples of all the fake bears except nature and earth, as well as multiples of several of the mimics(not all though).

Thanks!

Edited by Nectaris

I have one :3 I'm willing to take anything for it really, but if you have any spare marrionettes I'd love one.

edit: My little girl is gened how I like her :3 Her mate is next.

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Double post but idk theres a new gene! And it looks reaaaaaally cool. I think I'm gonna save for it and put it on my Nocturne

Registration window upcoming on the 12th for any topic lurkers who want to join :3