Tazzay

Flight Rising

Meh, the new gene is really hit or miss for me. It either looks really good, or really bad. Most of the time bad. I like it better than okapi though, so that is something.

I saw it and thought it had potential, then scryed several dragons. It's pretty hit or miss, but I think my biggest dislike is the shoulder patch and the fact that pretty much no primary genes go along with it. It does look awesome with Stripes, though!

The only combination with the new gene that I actually went "I need that" is Piebald/Paint/Thylacine, either Crimson/Crimson/Blood, Blood/Crimson/Blood, Crimson/Blood/Blood, or triple Blood.

user posted image

I have something to work forward to now. My first dragon may finally see some love. I guess I should start selling stuff...

user posted image

I have something to work forward to now. My first dragon may finally see some love. I guess I should start selling stuff...

Oooh I like that! Having trouble finding a good dragon to put the new gene on because some of their terts make it look horrid xd.png The search continues....

SO I have a couple of dragons that I need gone, basically selling them for whatever you want them for. Otherwise I'll put them in the AH, but I like to give you guys first dibs.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Registration opens today! :3 I want to welcome any new members, so, please tell me your username once you've signed up (if you want to that is) and you'll receive a gift happy.gif

I'm partial to the new tert, what I don't really like about it is how it clashes with so many primaries. Vipera, Cherub, and Bar almost completely get covered up. The stripes on the wings also make it hard to make sure it doesn't mess up patterning from the secondary gene. Peregrine for example really doesn't go well with Thylacine.

On the other hand, it's a more subtle tert than gembond, smoke, circuit or glimmer, so for dergs with horrid terts it's not gonna be an automatic Spines. It also looks amazing on Spirals and Mirrors biggrin.gif

Question:

Other than the AH, is there any other way to get genes to use for your gen 1 dragons? I'm trying to find some "cheaper" ones, but so much treasure ;-;

Question:

Other than the AH, is there any other way to get genes to use for your gen 1 dragons? I'm trying to find some "cheaper" ones, but so much treasure ;-;

You go to the marketplace under the special tab. Other than brand new genes or if you have flight dominance, the AH is likely cheaper. Do make sure to check though, because they aren't always cheaper on the AH.

Edited by Nectaris

Question:

Here's a list of all the prices along with the discounts you get if your flight has dominance. Very useful, especially when the item you're looking for isn't stocked at the moment.

Marketplace prices

The AH is pretty much a hit or miss, I was lucky enough to snag a couple cheap genes from undercutting wars going on there.

Another way, is to go to the items for sale area, and go to the shops that have Dom Discount. Those people usually buy genes for you at discount price. So you can get cheaper genes even without Dom. Be sure to tip though, even if they are doing it for free. It's polite and nice :3

SO I have a couple of dragons that I need gone, basically selling them for whatever you want them for. Otherwise I'll put them in the AH, but I like to give you guys first dibs.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Little bump, still have these guys.

Got some beautiful Thylacine dragons for sale today! Prices below the dragons and all are listed on the AH for ease of purchase. happy.gif

user posted image

Female

Obsidian Crystal

Leaf Facet

Obsidian Thylacine

100kt (90kt by CR) = Sold

user posted image

Male

Obsidian Crystal

Teal Facet

Obsidian Thylacine

100kt (90kt by CR) = Sold

user posted image

Female

Obsidian Crystal

Lemon Facet

Obsidian Thylacine

100kt (90kt by CR)

If you send a CR directly to Zazikel you can get them for cheaper! ^_~

Edited by Fateweaver

Finally picked which dragon of mine would get Thylacine. Even better, he'll be old enough to breed soon, so heres hoping I get pretty babies!

user posted image

Hey everyone. Just joined FR on the 12th after months of stalking it and wanting to register, but always managing to miss the windows. I love it so far and will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

Hey everyone.  Just joined FR on the 12th after months of stalking it and wanting to register, but always managing to miss the windows.  I love it so far and will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

There's plenty of nice dragons with discounts people give to DC members, sometimes even free ones. Also welcome.

I bred this double soil (underbelly) bab with a leaf sticking out of it and if anyone is interested in throwing a few familiars at me I don't have, I'd rather accept that than auctioning him.

user posted image

familiars I'm missing

Little bump, still have these guys.

That coatl is GORGEOUS. Any sort of price range for him? Would 8,000/9,000 be enough? I want him so badly. ; w ;

Edited by igloo9201

How about 1 treasure? You can have him as a welcoming gift if you like. Do you know how to use Crossroads? Send me a request for him and I'll gladly accept, my name there is the same as it is here.

I have a whole kerflunk of dragons I have no interest in keeping, 6kt each, or free if you can promise me they'll be cared for instead of exalted :3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This girl will be more expensive, 2nd Gen and a Butt derg, so around 50kt for her :3

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

So pretty, GoldeenTrix. I want one but I can't choose which one. Would it be ok if I took two? The green nocturne and the blue freckle coatl are both beautiful. I won't exalt them. Recently joined and my username is the same on Flight Rising.

@GoldeenTrix ---> I would love to take the first Coatl (Huntsmen #20064047). I can pay if you need/want me too, but I'm not going to exalt :3

Yay! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Clya

@Clya

You don't need to pay if you're going to keep the baby, I've already sent you a CR! Enjoy!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

All are male Obsidian/Crimson/Crimson.

I listed them on the AH to kind of reflect what others with similar colors are going for, but I listed them a bit lower (30K) because the eyes don't match. :/