Tazzay

Flight Rising

I lost count how many chests I got, but I'm swapping so many away for stuff. I'm hoarding them and not opening them now, but it's super tempting. I guess if I don't get to swap them away by the end of NotN I'll open them all at once tongue.gif

If any of you want to swap stuff, please check out my thread: Swippity Swappity

I'm mainly looking for eggs and scrolls, but I can help you complete your familiar sets if I have something you need biggrin.gif

Edit: I just got Soft Pink Leg Silks....SOFT PINK LEG SILKS HOLY GUACAMOLE CRACKERS!!

Edit 2: Just swapped 8 chests for 2 eggs, so I'm up to 8 eggs now. Hoping to swap 4 away for another scroll.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Picked up 2 chests, got Snarling Mimic in both T_T Still holding out hope for an egg.

I did finally get the Poison gene though biggrin.gif

Does anybody have stacks of Candles and lens for sale? I'm looking to get some.

I can trade chests for them too, or familiars if you need them.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I DID IT. I HAVE OBTAINED A SECOND NOC SCROLL.

I can now rest in peace. That leaves me with a grand total of 4 Nocturne eggs, 2 Nocturne scrolls, 7 left over chests, along with around a dozen extra familiars.

I'll probably keep farming just for fun, maybe swap some more chests for Nocturne eggs biggrin.gif

Edit: Just swapped for another Noc egg, so now 3 chests and 5 eggs.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Yay, Swipp started the offer for birds and masks, and now I have 21 chests! xd.png Cost me a bit of treasure as well, but I can earn that back from Shock Switch or Artifracture :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yay, Swipp started the offer for birds and masks, and now I have 21 chests! xd.png

Nice one! Now comes the decision of what you're gonna do with them lol. Hoard them in hopes of swapping for eggs and scrolls or open them trying to get those yourself tongue.gif

Nice one! Now comes the decision of what you're gonna do with them lol. Hoard them in hopes of swapping for eggs and scrolls or open them trying to get those yourself tongue.gif

hehe i know, I want to hoard them, but I know I can't xd.png Well, how many chests would be a good trade for a scroll? ^^;

hehe i know, I want to hoard them, but I know I can't xd.png Well, how many chests would be a good trade for a scroll? ^^;

How many chests you'll need to swap for a scroll really depends on your luck and patience really. And very few people are willing to swap scrolls for chests, they usually look for gem items or eggs, so you'll have to do some roundabout swapping like I did.

From my experience, chests are actually semi-valuable when swapping. But you have to find the right person and maybe haggle a little. The average swap rate for Nocturne eggs would be 4~5 chests, and maybe one or two NotN familiars to sweeten the deal for the other side. For scrolls, it varies greatly between players. I've had people refuse to go under 8 eggs per scroll, and I was also lucky enough to nab a trade for 2 eggs and 8 chests. The average is around 4~5 Nocturne eggs I think.

So, if you play your cards right, you can swap 20 chests for 4~5 Nocturne eggs, and swap those for a scroll smile.gif It's how I swapped for my two scrolls and Nocturne eggs. Takes a while but just be patient and people will bite eventually. I recommend making your own thread with a clear title instead of using the Swap thread, because posts get lost super easily and some people don't look in the Swap thread.

I think it's worth it really, what are the chances of getting a Nocturne egg every 4~5 chests? Probably pretty low. What about a Nocturne scroll every 20 chests? Even lower. The way I see it, by swapping you ensure you get the greatest value with the lowest risk.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

How many chests you'll need to swap for a scroll really depends on your luck and patience really. And very few people are willing to swap scrolls for chests, they usually look for gem items or eggs, so you'll have to do some roundabout swapping like I did.

From my experience, chests are actually semi-valuable when swapping. But you have to find the right person and maybe haggle a little. The average swap rate for Nocturne eggs would be 4~5 chests, and maybe one or two NotN familiars to sweeten the deal for the other side. For scrolls, it varies greatly between players. I've had people refuse to go under 8 eggs per scroll, and I was also lucky enough to nab a trade for 2 eggs and 8 chests. The average is around 4~5 Nocturne eggs I think.

So, if you play your cards right, you can swap 20 chests for 4~5 Nocturne eggs, and swap those for a scroll smile.gif It's how I swapped for my two scrolls and Nocturne eggs. Takes a while but just be patient and people will bite eventually. I recommend making your own thread with a clear title instead of using the Swap thread, because posts get lost super easily and some people don't look in the Swap thread.

I think it's worth it really, what are the chances of getting a Nocturne egg every 4~5 chests? Probably pretty low. What about a Nocturne scroll every 20 chests? Even lower. The way I see it, by swapping you ensure you get the greatest value with the lowest risk.

Holy biscuits, that a lot! blink.gif Not sure I want to trade all my chests for a scroll though, even though finding one in a chest is very rare ^^; Maybe I'll just keep them and hopefully Swipp will have the same offer for chests next year to trade rolleyes.gif

Holy biscuits, that a lot! blink.gif Not sure I want to trade all my chests for a scroll though, even though finding one in a chest is very rare ^^; Maybe I'll just keep them and hopefully Swipp will have the same offer for chests next year to trade rolleyes.gif

It's not a whole lot if you Coli farm biggrin.gif

By simply grinding the the Woodland path, I can pretty much guarantee at least enough resources to swap for 2~3 chests an hour, add the occasional direct chest drop that's one egg per hour. Not a bad rate if you ask me. Just watch some videos or study and an hour zips by.

Edit: One thing I forgot. I managed to double some of my chests by swapping them for familiars then swapping back for chests. Some people offer two chests for a specific NotN familiar and if I have an extra I swap, if I don't, plenty of other people offer 1:1 trades for chests. So I swap 1 chest for 1 familiar and then swap 1 familiar for two chests biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Either I'm having good luck, or the RNG is unbalanced as I've gotten about 4-5(?) chests from the coliseum in about 10 minutes of grinding ^^; The marionettes must like me xd.png

*Edit* Just had a thought, if I happen to get more eggs in the chests I have (slim chance though x'D), how many would be a suitable trade for a scroll? o.o

Edited by FluffyPillow

Either I'm having good luck, or the RNG is unbalanced as I've gotten about 4-5(?) chests from the coliseum in about 10 minutes of grinding ^^; The marionettes must like me xd.png

*Edit* Just had a thought, if I happen to get more eggs in the chests I have (slim chance though x'D), how many would be a suitable trade for a scroll? o.o

I mentioned that already tongue.gif

Standard price is around 4 to 5 eggs for a scroll. And I've been having awesome luck in the Coli too, I went from the three chests I had a few posts back to 20 already, and I haven't swapped the trinkets and food either.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I mentioned that already tongue.gif

Standard price is around 4 to 5 eggs for a scroll. And I've been having awesome luck in the Coli too, I went from the three chests I had a few posts back to 20 already, and I haven't swapped the trinkets and food either.

Ah, oops, must've missed that part ^^; *hides in a hole*

*Edit* Also, I have a couple extra Conjurer's Cloaks - would anyone be interested in trading a Witch and Magician's cloak for either of them? ^^; (Trying to complete all the sets before they go, since I don't know if they'll return next year ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ah, oops, must've missed that part ^^; *hides in a hole*

*Edit* Also, I have a couple extra Conjurer's Cloaks - would anyone be interested in trading a Witch and Magician's cloak for either of them? ^^; (Trying to complete all the sets before they go, since I don't know if they'll return next year ^^; )

No worries tongue.gif

Plenty of people would be willing to swap apparel 1:1, it's how I swapped for mine :

I'm up to 25 chests now, and knee deep in NotN Swipp stuff that I don't need. Lots of Chameleons and Mirrors that I'm hoping somebody will buy from me xd.png

Edit: That last paragraph rhymed really nicely, I AM A POET.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

No worries tongue.gif

Plenty of people would be willing to swap apparel 1:1, it's how I swapped for mine :

I'm up to 25 chests now, and knee deep in NotN Swipp stuff that I don't need. Lots of Chameleons and Mirrors that I'm hoping somebody will buy from me xd.png

Edit: That last paragraph rhymed really nicely, I AM A POET.

Would you happen to know what trade/swap thread to look in for all NotN stuff? ^^; I've seen mostly threads for just eggs, chests, etc. but not one for everything ^^; hehe And indeed it did rhyme, you are a poet, and after it all, you didn't know it! xd.png (rhyme was intentional xd.png)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Would you happen to know what trade/swap thread to look in for all NotN stuff? ^^; I've seen mostly threads for just eggs, chests, etc. but not one for everything ^^; hehe And indeed it did rhyme, you are a poet, and after it all, you didn't know it! xd.png (rhyme was intentional xd.png)

There's a thread titled [NotN] Swap Center, that's the trading hub for everything. Other than that, you'll have to make your own thread if you can't find a trade there.

Edit:

So...I couldn't resist and bought a cheap Gen1 Nocturne biggrin.gif

user posted image

Shadow/Steel/Tomato

At first I thought, awww she would have been perfect except for that tert...but then after a scry:

user posted image

*Cries happy tears* She could be gorgeous, but it's gonna cost a lot!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Anyone have a Painted Marrionette familiar they can trade me? I have Snarling Mimic, Jawlocker, Slumbering Charlatan, Fallbrush Fraud and a Spellbound tome I could exchange for one :3

I find them kinda cool looking, creepy yes but still cool xd.png

The painted marionettes are nightmarish - I'm drowning in flying books but (fortunately tongue.gif) have no excess demon puppets.

I bought this gorgeous gen1 for just 100K:

user posted image

Stone/Platinum/Lavender ohmy.gif How is that worth less than an egg?

I swapped the eyeburner I hatched in a give-a-get-a thread for this bright but a bit more coherent and considerably less pink guy:

user posted image

and have stuffed his bio full of ideas I'll probably never get round to xd.png

I actually think the puppets are rather cute lol! They make me wanna go buy a dragon marionette and hang it by my bedside.

And that is a really pretty Gen1 for 100kt ohmy.gif I've seen similar Nocs go for 300kt or more.

I now have 30+ chests that I don't know what to do with. Swap for more eggs I guess, but maybe I should sell them. They could net me quite a few gems...

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I've never gotten along with anything clownish xd.png

In other news I unexpectedly managed to sell two of my level 25s for gems and now have almost exactly 1200 gems. I'm wondering if I'll manage to spend them (on Glimmer for a Mirror probably - Glimmer is so good on Mirrors) or if they'll end up in my vault like the last 5000 gems I earned.

I feel like maybe the person who hatched it saw Platinum and was like 'nope!'. biggrin.gif Also they were a Plagueling and it's a very arcane dragon. A mystery O_o

If I ever get lvl 25 dragons they are staying put in my lair cause I need them xd.png So far I have 3 lvl 18s, so progress is slow T_T.

I still want an egg...we have a week left though.

Just occurred to me, most of the fake bears' alignments match the alignment of the bear that they're 'mirrors' of, except for the Slumbering Charlatan and Bogus Manamonger who seem to have swapped O_o

Just occurred to me, most of the fake bears' alignments match the alignment of the bear that they're 'mirrors' of, except for the Slumbering Charlatan and Bogus Manamonger who seem to have swapped O_o

I was wondering about that too, maybe some mimics are better at copying then others lol!

Bogus: Hmmm...how should I make myself more like a Polarfreeze defender?....I know!! Learn magic and name myself the MANAmonger!!

*Facepalm*

I also managed to swap some chests and familiars for a Toxin gene, so now I'm after a Poison gene biggrin.gif If I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to gene up my Gen1 Noc baby very soon biggrin.gif And I swapped for some more Noc eggs, just to have them on hand for more swapping >:D

I AM THE SWAP MASTER WAHAHA

Edit: Right as I typed it, somebody PM'd me with a swap for the Poison gene. Woot!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I got one! I got an egg WOHOOOOO. While I wish his tert was different I can make his other 2 work. Much love of my little guy :3

user posted image