Tazzay

Flight Rising

Updated below

Edited by Jedi40

Guys!! My first batch of babies from my Progens hatched! And guess what! No weird pink and brown babies from that rogue Mulberry tert on my male Progen! They all turned out looking pretty awesome, with nice matching colors.

These are my progens:

user posted imageAlduin: Goldenrod/Coal/MULBERRY

user posted imageOdahviing: Chocolate/Chocolate/Sand

And their babies:

user posted image Slate/Platinum/Brown

user posted image Sand/White/Ice

user posted image Sand/Charcoal/Shadow

This one is my absolute favorite, he looks like a female Vampire dragon from DC, if only he was actually female:

user posted image Ivory/Tomato/Black

I haven't thought of any gene plans for them or my progens, but I'm still super excited to see my first batch of babies biggrin.gif

I want to join Flight Rising so badly...I check the website pretty much every day. But I was busy on the 20th, and missed the window by a few hours. But it looks like an amazing game, can't wait to join...in a few months or something, whenever the registration opens again.

I decided to test out the exalting feature and exalted one of my own babies, the guardian. That way I don't make anybody mad, but anyway, I got some gold, and the baby is now with Plaguemomma. I'm happy with the three pretties that I've got left, I really really like mirrors biggrin.gif

Edit: *Suddenly realizes she forgot to name the exalted baby*

Woops, well, first noob mistake lol. Here is how I hid the Unnamed in the progeny list:

user posted image

Shhhhh, it's not unnamed, it's pronounced Un-Na-Med, like how his siblings are Vus-Sa-Med, Muv-Va-Med, and Gri-Da-Med. Shout them out like you would for dragon names in Skyrim tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Grey Speckle/Obsidian Shim/Ice Crackle – Female (9K)

user posted image

Grey Speckle/Midnight Shim/Ice Crackle – Male (9K)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Stone Freckle/Avocado Glimmer – Male (8500)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Beige Freckle/Azure Glimmer – Female (8500)

user posted image

Chocolate Speckle/Chocolate Daub/Sand Crackle – Male (9500)

user posted image

Tomato Speckle/Crimson Daub/Fire Okapi – Male (8500)

user posted image

Tomato Bar/Crimson Daub/Tangerine Okapi – Male (8500)

user posted image

Jungle Clown/Swamp Peregrine/Forest Smoke – Male (8K)

user posted image

Emerald Bar/Forest Peregrine/Green Underbelly – Male (8K)

user posted image

Jungle Clown/Swamp Peregrine/Jungle Smoke – Female (9K)

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Ice Current/Coral underbelly – Male (8500)

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Obsidian Current/Slate Basic – Female (8500)

user posted image

Maize tiger/Charcoal Current/ Tomato Basic – Male (8500)

I also have this low-mid 7-digit I want out of my lair:

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Maize Seraph/White Underbelly – Male (15K at least)

I've gotten about 3~4 of each festival item now and got three chests drop while farming, thankfully no doubles yet. :b Two more chests to go!

Anyways I have these two for sale, send a CR to Alive to you want them! I'm mostly giving them away so any amount of treasure is fine haha.

~ Both gone

Edited by suskekun222

Hatched a five egg nest of green babs, they were all male (I needed one female to be a mate for another green bab). They are all rather nice looking though :3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

If anyone wants any of them, you can message me on FR. My username is the same on here~

Edited by Syferia

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Caribbean/Denim/Seafoam Female

user posted image

Jade/Stonewash/Teal Female

user posted image

White/Purple/Lavender Female

user posted image

Ice/Navy/Charcoal Male

user posted image

Ivory/Banana/Charcoal Female

Woops, well, first noob mistake lol. Here is how I hid the Unnamed in the progeny list:

user posted image

Shhhhh, it's not unnamed, it's pronounced Un-Na-Med, like how his siblings are Vus-Sa-Med, Muv-Va-Med, and Gri-Da-Med. Shout them out like you would for dragon names in Skyrim tongue.gif

This isn't a "noob mistake". You're not obliged to name anything, it's just an artificial unwritten "rule" nobody should care about.

This isn't a "noob mistake". You're not obliged to name anything, it's just an artificial unwritten "rule"  nobody should care about.

This. Personally I always name anything I exalt, mostly because I wait to train it up a little(at least until I get as much exalting as I was selling it for) and you need to name your dragon to use it in the coliseum. I often just use the random name generator until I find something decent.

Edited by Nectaris

I personally would prefer to have all my progeny named, so it's a mistake to me. It's not super major but it's a little annoying. Their mother's name is Skyrim themed anyway so I quite like how they turned out.

@Suskekun

How are you getting so many drops?! I've been farming in the Forgotten caves, I can oneshot everything there with only Eliminate, and I've gotten nothing but geodes O:

@Suskekun

How are you getting so many drops?! I've been farming in the Forgotten caves, I can oneshot everything there with only Eliminate, and I've gotten nothing but geodes O:

I might have just gotten lucky, haha! >o< I've been grinding in the Rainsong Jungle for the past few days until I found out Forgotten Cave has a higher rate of Earth/Neutral enemies, but I wasn't getting as many Geodes as I was in the jungle so I left the cave after awhile.

I got two chests each from those two venue so far so I think you'll get some chests as well sooner or later in the cave, cross your fingers! 8D

I might have just gotten lucky, haha! >o< I've been grinding in the Rainsong Jungle for the past few days until I found out Forgotten Cave has a higher rate of Earth/Neutral enemies, but I wasn't getting as many Geodes as I was in the jungle so I left the cave after awhile.

I got two chests each from those two venue so far so I think you'll get some chests as well sooner or later in the cave, cross your fingers! 8D

*Prays to RNGesus*

I'm still saving up some money to buy the skins in the Marketplace, I have one of each thing from Festive Favors, but I'll be saving up for more. I hope I can buy one of each skin, but I'll be paying Obsessive back for the last Eliminate tonight first.

I hope I'm doing OK for a newbie, I took a look at the lairs of other newbies and some already have a full team of lv 25 dragons along with most of the skins, just, how???

Edited by GoldeenTrix

*Prays to RNGesus*

I'm still saving up some money to buy the skins in the Marketplace, I have one of each thing from Festive Favors, but I'll be saving up for more. I hope I can buy one of each skin, but I'll be paying Obsessive back for the last Eliminate tonight first.

I hope I'm doing OK for a newbie, I took a look at the lairs of other newbies and some already have a full team of lv 25 dragons along with most of the skins, just, how???

At your current rate I think you should be able to get all the skins, remember that there's two Baldwin exclusive skins/accents too, though it requires either level 2 or 3 I think... I could brew some for you but I'm lacking in everything green at the moment. >"<

I think you're doing well :'D I joined a year ago and just started getting into trading/coli stuff lol, I rarely had more than 50kt at a time back then. OTL

As for the lvl 25 dragons thing, I know a bunch of people lend some of their fully trained dragons to newbies so they can get a head start training their own team, I saw a few threads in my flight's subforum where they were lending lvl 25s to new players to help them grind for Geodes too.

Aaaand on that note, I got another Veins of Gold chest. Is anyone interested in trading either a Painted History of Petrified Pinions chest for it? o:

Edit: Got ANOTHER chest; Rock and Root this time which is another double. xP Would anyone wanna trade a Painted or Pinions chest for it with me?

Edit 2: Just got a Petrified Pinions chest, third chest in one hour? o_O wut

Edited by suskekun222

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Jungle Clown/Swamp Peregrine/Forest Smoke – Male (8K)

user posted image

Emerald Bar/Forest Peregrine/Green Underbelly – Male (8K)

user posted image

Jungle Clown/Swamp Peregrine/Jungle Smoke – Female (9K)

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Ice Current/Coral underbelly – Male (8500)

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Obsidian Current/Slate Basic – Female (8500)

user posted image

Maize tiger/Charcoal Current/ Tomato Basic – Male (8500)

user posted image

Soil Clown/Tomato Stripes/Sunshine underbelly – Female (8K)

user posted image

Soil Clown/Blood Current/Lemon underbelly – Male (8K)

user posted image

Stone Clown/Chocolate Current/Stone Spines – Female (9K)

I also have this low-mid 7-digit I want out of my lair:

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Maize Seraph/White Underbelly – Male (15K at least)

Edited by Slaskia

Would anyone know which coli venue to use for the festival? ^^; (My dragons are only lv. 22 btw ^^; )

*Edit* Still have these Imps for sale (or free for the new members of the recent registration), please send me a CR or PM with your offer :3

user posted image magenta/chocolate/tangerine - Male

user posted image tomato/rust/slate - Male

user posted image magenta/blood/fire - Female

*Edit* More Imp hatchies! biggrin.gif Same statement as before :3 *points above*

user posted image rust/brown/chocolate - Male

user posted image rust/chocolate/brown - Female

These Imps are still available :3

Would anyone know which coli venue to use for the festival? ^^; (My dragons are only lv. 22 btw ^^; )

Forgotten Cave/Arena seems to be the best places so far, or Rainsong Jungle if you don't mind the process being a little slower! This is super late though haha, sorry if you already found the answer elsewhere! ;o;

I use this guide to help me.

Forgotten Cave/Arena seems to be the best places so far, or Rainsong Jungle if you don't mind the process being a little slower! This is super late though haha, sorry if you already found the answer elsewhere! ;o;

I use this guide to help me.

That's where I've been grinding (Narvix linked me the guide), but thank you for the help anyways happy.gif

updated below

Edited by Jedi40

I'm in Wind, can't help much :c Lovely skin though, I wish it won. I might start reprinting my own skin back from Thundercrack...

user posted image

ANYWAYS more fluffballs for sale, 5.000T each.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I was wondering if People in nature/earth flights could advertise one of these skins? I have a few people interested in the top one so I'm trying to find more that might want any.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1650702

Ahh, I saw your entry in the thread, I was rooting for you. ;o; My eyes popped out when I saw your username back then haha.

I'm in wind as well. I saw a few people interested in your skin comment on your profile, perhaps you could try pinging them?

Edit: Woo! Got a Painted History chest! : D I have at least one of each chest now!

Edited by suskekun222

Ahh, I saw your entry in the thread, I was rooting for you. ;o; My eyes popped out when I saw your username back then haha.

I'm in wind as well. I saw a few people interested in your skin comment on your profile, perhaps you could try pinging them?

Edit: Woo! Got a Painted History chest! : D I have at least one of each chest now!

Still haven't gotten a single chest, I have terrible luck. Oh well, I'll rely on buying them from the Marketplace I guess, and maybe I'll get lucky soon of I keep on farming.

Busy real life has done a number on my chest gathering this time - a record low so far assuming the rate doesn't pick up.

It'd help if I hadn't chosen this week to go on a massive binge-revision of German.