Tazzay

Flight Rising

There is a live update going on right now and they added Flight tome apparel to Baldwin! This is wonderful o3o

There's also going to be a registration window tomorrow! (14th @ 5:30 server time to 15th @ 5:30 server time.)

Edited by Narvix

I thought you meant tomb as in egyptian gear and I got so excited for a second, until I realized you meant tome xd.png

hehe That'd be kind of morbid though, each dragon having its own sarcophagus rolleyes.gif I do like how the tomes look though, too bad I'm only at level 3 ^^; *headdesk*

|D Sorry. Didn't realize I had made a typo.

I'm almost at level 12, once I am, I'll gladly brew up some tomes for people :3 Just gotta send me the ingredients.

Ack, I nearly missed that update. I'm 170 XP off level 12 right now. I'll be levelled up by this time tomorrow if anyone wants me to make some for them (I'm making infused fragments on the way to levelling up).

|D Sorry. Didn't realize I had made a typo.

I'm almost at level 12, once I am, I'll gladly brew up some tomes for people :3 Just gotta send me the ingredients.

That's very kind of you! :3 What are the ingredients you need? ohmy.gif (Just double-checked and I'm actually level 2 ^^; I guess I don't use alchemy as much as I should rolleyes.gif )

xd.png I'm gonna have to get back to you on the ingredients. I just know that each tome requires one runestone of the respective element. (i.e. Wind tome requires a wind runestone.)

xd.png I'm gonna have to get back to you on the ingredients. I just know that each tome requires one runestone of the respective element. (i.e. Wind tome requires a wind runestone.)

hehe Alright xd.png And drat, going to have to scavenge (or dig?) a ton, since runestones are rare to get rolleyes.gif

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Grey/Silver/Platinum Female

user posted image

Silver/Platinum/Platinum Female

Prices have been reduced.

I'm so happy! After watching for 4 months to sign up... I finally caught the registration window!

Seems like I'm going to love this wub.gif

I'm so happy! After watching for 4 months to sign up... I finally caught the registration window!

Congrats and welcome to FR! biggrin.gif

Welcome! If you are interested I have a few dragons that I would be willing ot gift if any strike your fancy! My name there is the same as it is here, all Unnamed dragons are fair game!

Sold

Edited by Jedi40

I'm having trouble picking out apparel for this guy:

user posted image

I'd like to dress up all my battle dragons, but nothing seems to suit him for some reason D:

Also, I'm giving away free dergs for newbies from this round here: FREE DRAGONS

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Skydancers for sale! All listed in the AH at 17kt each but if you sent a CR to Zazikel for one please deduct 2kt.

user posted image

Unnamed

Female

Rose Cherub

Azure Peregrine

White Underbelly

user posted image

Unnamed

Male

Rose Cherub

Aqua Peregrine

White Underbelly

Please name them if you plan to exalt!

Edited by Fateweaver

Xhaztol 2015-12-15 20:50:33

NOTICE: In preparation for Night of the Nocturne, we will be conducting rollover maintenance slightly earlier (22:00) on the evening of Saturday, December 19. The site will be unavailable until approximately 00:30 December 20.

I...I can't believe my luck. I got three eggs in a row when scavenging...

user posted image

I'm really tempted to pop one, and maybe find a Gen one that can replace my funky random progen...

Edited by GoldeenTrix

O_o Wow. My recommendation Goldeen, would be to take a look at the cheap genones on AH - I've found some combinations for 15K that were unusual but pretty easy to work with. Then you can sell the eggs for treasure or hoard them until after the colour wheel release.

user posted image

I'm really tempted to pop one, and maybe find a Gen one that can replace my funky random progen...

!! Damn, congrats! xd.png

Seconding what ObsessedWithCats said, you could pop one if you're really curious but you can make a small fortune selling them after colourwheel gets released. :3 I've been hoarding some eggs to sell after colourwheel.

Whats Colorwheel?

Anywho, please check out my new skin/accent shop! Not much there right now but as I practice I hope to have more to offer! I know its simple but I'm kinda proud of the Fae one >_>

Click me!

user posted image

As a gen1 hoarder, I would personally save them and hatch them once the new colors come out. If your aim is treasure though, I would still save them and sell them around when the colors come out.

Whats Colorwheel?

They are planning on releasing more colors, sometime, eventually. Follow this thread to see previews:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779/1

Edited by Nectaris

Totally forgot about the color wheel expansion tongue.gif

Do egg prices skyrocket after expansions? If so I will keep them. I don't really want to sell them all for treasure because staring at them makes me happy, but who doesn't want a backup plan in case everything goes wrong. I think eggs are one of the few things that have a stable price in the AH. At least they're stable when I check lol.

I haven't used my gathering turns for food at all, the Coli takes care of that. It's pure scavenging.

Totally forgot about the color wheel expansion tongue.gif

Do egg prices skyrocket after expansions? If so I will keep them. I don't really want to sell them all for treasure because staring at them makes me happy, but who doesn't want a backup plan in case everything goes wrong. I think eggs are one of the few things that have a stable price in the AH. At least they're stable when I check lol.

I haven't used my gathering turns for food at all, the Coli takes care of that. It's pure scavenging.

This is the only expansion they have ever had, and eggs have already skyrocketed since the announcement, they will likely only get more expensive.

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Tomato Speckle/Crimson Daub/Fire Crackle – Male (8500)

user posted image

Chocolate Speckle/Crimson Daub/ Sunshine Crackle – Female (8500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Avocado Circuit – Male (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Jungle Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Stonewash Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Seafoam Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Black Speckle/Shadow Shim/Maize Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Coal Speckle/Midnight Shim/White Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Black Speckle/Coal Shimmer/Ice Crackle – Female (10K)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Spring freckle/Forest Glimmer – Male (9K)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Fire Freckle/Avocado Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Seafoam Ripple/Banana Freckle/Forest Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Sand Seraph/Seafoam Glimmer – Male (9K)

Edited by Slaskia