Tazzay

Flight Rising

Hey guys I'm BUYING Skydancers - weird genes, unpopular colors, underrated combos. More information here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1599827

Note: matching eyes are a must.

I just paired my lone Skydancer with an interesting mate so maybe I'll have something for you in 5 days. I was shocked cause I could have sworn I had more, maybe I should get some myself xd.png

In other news I have these dragons who, honestly, I forgot I had xd.png If interested in any of them send a CR, don't really care about price.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Dragons for sale! Prices are negotiable.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

Pay What You Want

PM me on there with the name of the dragon and the price you want to pay and I'll set up a CR.

Blackcherry

user posted image

Siani

user posted image

Is there anyone who banned or blocked their account although they don't have sub account?

I am moderator of south korea FR community site. And today some people found that their account is blocked. And they do not know the reason why. So I just wonder if it is nation problem sad.gif

Edit :: Okay it a global problem and it is the first time with many banned account in Korea I guess.

But still don't know the reason......

Edited by Zenoid

Is there anyone who banned or blocked their account although they don't have sub account?

I am moderator of south korea FR community site. And today some people found that their account is blocked. And they do not know the reason why. So I just wonder if it is nation problem sad.gif

It's worldwide, drama with duped/cheated Kickstarter items or something, people had their accounts locked temporarily until the investigation is over. I've just heard about it, no idea about details.

My account is fine, thats really weird, and unfortunate for others, I hope you all get your accounts back soon!

In the meantime I have some exalt fodder for you guys. I wanted to see if I got anything cool out of the pairings and didn't so they are super cheap for you guys, send whatever you want for them. If you are in Plague I'll give them to you for free for the Riot or Rot.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Got some lovelies for sale today! Prices listed below each one. They are listed on the AH for easy purchase. happy.gif

user posted image

Unnamed

Female

Pink Cherub/Purple Peregrine/White Underbelly

100kt

user posted image

Unnamed

Male

Pink Cherub/Stomp Peregrine/White Underbelly

100kt

user posted image

Unnamed

Male

Fire Piebald/Orange Paint/White Glimmer

65kt

I am willing to haggle, or accept Aviator and Rogue apparel as partial payment. happy.gif

Edited by Fateweaver

I'm really interested in the new genes that were mentioned a little while back, taxi and poison I believe? I think they'll get me more into he breeding aspect of the game.

Yes I'm waiting for them too! For now I'm trying to figure out who to give the Cherub gene to in my clan, most of them look really good with it.

I'm really interested in the new genes that were mentioned a little while back, taxi and poison I believe? I think they'll get me more into he breeding aspect of the game.

Toxin d:

Also look guys what I bought for 15k

user posted image

user posted image

Also @Fateweaver? I love your SDs here, especially this one girl with navy wings. I have a Crimson Aviator Scarf and Bright Rogue Hood to offer, would it be enough to pay for her or you still need extra treasure?

Edited by Light Concorde

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Orange Freckle/Swamp Glimmer – Male (8500)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Banana Freckle/Green Glimmer – Female (8500)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Gold Freckle/Forest Glimmer – Female (8500)

user posted image

Sky Iri/Steel Shimmer/Blue Smoke – Female (9500)

user posted image

Stonewash Iri/Sky Facet/Blue Smoke - Female (9500)

user posted image

Sunshine Crystal/Sand Current/Stone Crackle – Male (8500)

user posted image

Sunshine Crystal/Tangerine Current/Tangerine Crackle – Male (9500)

user posted image

Tangerine Iri/Biege Current/Stone Smoke – Female (8500)

user posted image

Obsidian Speckle/Black Shimmer/Ice Crackle – female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Speckle/Black Shimmer/White Crackle – Male (9500)

Also @Fateweaver? I love your SDs here, especially this one girl with navy wings. I have a Crimson Aviator Scarf and Bright Rogue Hood to offer, would it be enough to pay for her or you still need extra treasure?

Those two items would be enough to buy her! Go ahead and send them in a message and I will send a CR for 1t. happy.gif

Those two items would be enough to buy her! Go ahead and send them in a message and I will send a CR for 1t. happy.gif

Awesome, sent!

user posted image

Unnamed

Male

Pink Cherub/Stomp Peregrine/White Underbelly

100kt

my goodness--i saw this cutie on the ah and couldn't resist, and i bought her! <3 thank you a lot, she's very pretty. c:

funny story, though--i didn't recognise your clan at first though i do remember seeing her since i stalk this thread often, so when i saw her in the ah i was like '?? i remember seeing a derg like this in dc's thread a while back what a coincidence', and when i came here to post my sales i was like. ohh. ohhh. : ' D

selling!! please take these dergs from me they're eating me out of house and home

i'm willing to trade multiple dergs to feed my skin/accent need, my wishlist is here

the sale rule applies in my sales thread--if you quote me here or send me a pm, that's 10% off. c:

user posted image

ice/white/white - 70k

user posted image

blood/crimson/orange - 70k

user posted image

blood/blood/gold - 70k

url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17174001]user posted image[/url]

storm/white/white - 50k

user posted image

lavender/white/white - 50k

user posted image

purple/white/white - 50k

user posted image

sky/maize/maize - 50k

user posted image

caribbean/magenta/banana - 50k

user posted image

caribbean/magenta/lemon - 50k

user posted image

user posted image

midnight/shadow/white - 50k

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

maroon/navy/white - 50k

user posted image

stonewash/splash/maize - 40k

user posted image

navy/splash/maize - 40k

my goodness--i saw this cutie on the ah and couldn't resist, and i bought her! <3 thank you a lot, she's very pretty. c:

funny story, though--i didn't recognise your clan at first though i do remember seeing her since i stalk this thread often, so when i saw her in the ah i was like '?? i remember seeing a derg like this in dc's thread a while back what a coincidence', and when i came here to post my sales i was like. ohh. ohhh. : ' D

You are very welcome! I am glad to know she found a good home with you. happy.gif

That is a funny story! I do tend to have such wild usernames that people are sometimes like "Is that the same person?" xd.png

Also, for other users, still have this baby for sale:

user posted image

Unnamed

Male

Fire Piebald/Sunshine Paint/White Glimmer

70kt in the AH

I am happy to haggle on this boy and accept items like Aviator and Rogue apparel.

Edited by Fateweaver

I have this dragon for sale that I really want to get rid of! Just send me an offer, on here or on Flight Rising.

user posted image

Also omg the dergs on this page are beautiful....

I got sick of having this dragon in my lair, so I exalted it.

Edited by Distorted_Flare

selling!! please take these dergs from me they're eating me out of house and home

i'm willing to trade multiple dergs to feed my skin/accent need, my wishlist is here

the sale rule applies in my sales thread--if you quote me here or send me a pm, that's 10% off. c:

user posted image

ice/white/white - 70k

user posted image

blood/crimson/orange - 70k

user posted image

blood/blood/gold - 70k

url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17174001]user posted image[/url]

storm/white/white - 50k

user posted image

lavender/white/white - 50k

user posted image

purple/white/white - 50k

user posted image

sky/maize/maize - 50k

user posted image

user posted image

caribbean/magenta/lemon - 50k

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

maroon/navy/white - 50k

user posted image

stonewash/splash/maize - 40k

user posted image

navy/splash/maize - 40k

I have a spare Kindling King I can trade you Lady. If you still want it let me know!

I have several dragons that I'm willing to sell for cheap. I don't really need or want them so they are all on sale for 4k. If you are in the Plague flight, however, I'll reduce it to 2k. Since I have so many I'll only post a link to my lair, all Unnamed dragons are for the taking.

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Dragons for sale! Prices Negotiable.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

@dragontamer44722 I'll buy your silvery Nocturne c:

@Everybody

I am selling all Unnamed dragons in my lair! My lair name is just Esko, and a link is here. Send a CR with the price you wish to pay. I'm willing to haggle, but the least I'll go is 5k.