Tazzay

Flight Rising

I'm planning to! December is going to be a really busy month for me though, so I'm not sure if I'll make it. :b

Has anyone entered the familiar coloring contest? :3

I did! We windies have adopted corgis as flight mascots so I just couldn't resist giving it a shot:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/23 Somewhere in the middle of this page; no idea how to link to the specific post which seems to wander around the thread. ._.

----

Aww TCA good luck to us. It's a nice accent.<3

----

Fluffballs for sale, 5000T each:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I did! We windies have adopted corgis as flight mascots so I just couldn't resist giving it a shot:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/23 Somewhere in the middle of this page; no idea how to link to the specific post which seems to wander around the thread. ._.

Ah, I forgot about the corgi being our mascot x'D I was thinking of coloring the corgi, but chose the Peryton instead ^^; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/5

You what, screw it. What program did you guys use to color yours? It doesn't work on MS Paint so I need another program (free one). I really want to try this while the opportunity is here.

You what, screw it. What program did you guys use to color yours? It doesn't work on MS Paint so I need another program (free one). I really want to try this while the opportunity is here.

I used FireAlpaca which is free, though there's a new art program (also free, and can be used on any platform/OS) that I hope to use sometime, is MediBangPaint which I hear is like a combination of PaintToo SAI and Photoshop :3

I colored the lizard thing, first post on page 63.

Decided to try FireAlpaca, will take some getting used to since I have no clue what I'm doing xd.png

On a different note, I have a baby to sell! Let me know if you are interested in her.

user posted image

edit: Thanks for the recommendation on FireAlpaca Fluffy, it worked good for me, I was able to make something I was happy with! Decided to do the Questing Beast. Its on pg 64 if anyone cares xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

I just went scavenging....and came back with a Plague egg!! So happy!!

Decided to try FireAlpaca, will take some getting used to since I have no clue what I'm doing xd.png

On a different note, I have a baby to sell! Let me know if you are interested in her.

user posted image

edit: Thanks for the recommendation on FireAlpaca Fluffy, it worked good for me, I was able to make something I was happy with! Decided to do the Questing Beast. Its on pg 64 if anyone cares xd.png

hehe You're welcome! biggrin.gif Hopefully once I gain enough gems, I can start making skins/accents ^^;

Ah, I forgot about the corgi being our mascot x'D I was thinking of coloring the corgi, but chose the Peryton instead ^^; http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/5

That... THAT'S BETRAYAL.

Lol for real though, lovely. Just I've heard we aren't allowed to add the pupils on Perytons... I don't want to spread false rumors though.

TCA omg it's BLUE I LOVE THIS THING.

Edited by Light Concorde

That... THAT'S BETRAYAL.

Lol for real though, lovely. Just I've heard we aren't allowed to add the pupils on Perytons... I don't want to spread false rumors though.

TCA omg it's BLUE I LOVE THIS THING.

I apologize!! D': Thank you, took me a while to come up with something that would suit it ^^; Well, if pupils aren't allowed, then many people are disqualified since almost everyone added pupils to their entry rolleyes.gif

*Edit* Oh my goodness, the new gene is so pretty! ohmy.gif Whenever I can save up enough gems, I'm going to gene up my all basic banana/aqua/jade Fae female to cherub/butterfly/glimmer - the combo is awesome! ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

NEW GENE HYPE!! But I'm also too poor to buy it lol, I'll just wait until butterfly babies start appearing in the AH.

And also, I have a question, I have this Ice/Ice/White Male:

user posted image

Along with this White/White/Ice Female that Suskekun gifted me:

user posted image

My question is, should I keep the gembond gene on the male? They would look a lot better as a pair if I removed it, and to be honest I don't like how the gembond gene looks on Hailwind, but then again gembond is a gem gene and I don't want to lose it. They both of Iridescent and Shimmer.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

@GoldeenTrix yes I would keep both as is.

Edited by Jedi40

My question is, should I keep the gembond gene on the male? They would look a lot better as a pair if I removed it, and to be honest I don't like how the gembond gene looks on Hailwind, but then again gembond is a gem gene and I don't want to lose it. They both of Iridescent and Shimmer.

Gembond is a treasure gene happy.gif Though the most expensive if I recall correctly. Personally I think that if you like the dragon better basic then basic is better, no matter how 'valuable' the other gene is. And personally I detest Gembond tongue.gif Alternatively maybe scry other tertiaries, see if something else looks cool

Their babies will almost all have Basic if you decide to breed them since it's something like 97% over Gembond, if that's a factor in your decision.

hehe You're welcome! biggrin.gif Hopefully once I gain enough gems, I can start making skins/accents ^^;

If I had a paypal account I would certainly try to make some skins but with only 400 gems it would take me forever to be able to afford to upload it. I still may try though, I have ideas to try out.

I got some skin blueprints from RoR but they're in a pack of 5, is it possible to take one pack apart? o: I'd be happy sharing it, but I'm not too familiar with how custom skins work.

I think if I ultimately made something I would make it for other people and not keep one myself. It all depends on whether or not people like what I do to begin with xd.png

Out of curiosity are we allowed to share custom skins here for opinions?

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Tangerine Crystal/Beige Current/Sunshine Smoke – Female (8500)

user posted image

Beige Crystal/Tangerine Current/Beige Smoke – Female (9500)

user posted image

Thistle Iri/Thistle Serpah/Ice Basic – Female (9K)

user posted image

Purple Iri/Storm Seraph/Silver Basic – Female (8K)

user posted image

Thistle Iri/Royal Seraph/Black Basic – Female (8K)

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Aqua circuit – Male SOLD

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Jungle Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Green Circuit – Female (9500)

user posted image

Lavender Iri/Mulberry Shim/Coal Smoke – Male (10500)

user posted image

Mulberry Iri/Thistle Shim/Coal Underbelly – Female (10500)

I also have this low-mid 7-digit I want out of my lair:

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Maize Seraph/White Underbelly – Male (15K at least)

Edited by Slaskia

I've decided to remove the gembond gene biggrin.gif

They both look pretty now, maybe I'll think of giving them both the same tert later if I save up enough money tongue.gif

updated below

Edited by Jedi40

Anyone want a puppy naturally-colored fluffball? 3750T.

user posted image

sold

Edited by Light Concorde

I'm really happy right now because I found a pair that produces shiny flaming or metallic babies biggrin.gif

It's probably nothing of too much value, but my god all the sparkles.

user posted image

I managed to get my hands on a Light Sprite the other day, so my sprite set is complete now. : D I didn't need to go completely broke either, it was a nice user who I've been chatting with and they decided to gift it to me since they were leaving FR. ;-; Bless.

I've also been working out a deal for a Sunchaser Jewelry, though it might take me awhile to pay everything off.

Meh I don't care about sprites anymore, I sold all of my own except the Wind one. Too stressful, too expensive, too much of a 'chore'.