Tazzay

Flight Rising

*Peeks at prices for Sprite familiars in the AH*

*Quickly backs right out*

Well, that's.....intimidating......Anyways, I threw my random progen into the scrying workshop to see how I would deal with that Mulberry tert of his, and then:

user posted image

HE IS FABULOUS!!! *Fans self with hands*

Seriously though, I don't know what to do about that tert. I intend make my first dragon project about making my progens pretty, but I have no idea what to do for him ;_;

I'm mostly collecting them for investments sake and the bestiary, knowing I probably would never be able to save up enough for them in the future if their prices continue to rise. :b

On another note, does anyone know roughly how much a 2g Imp is worth? Purebred and not purebred (though still from a gen 1 dragon)?

@Slaskia

I sent a CR for Aristotle, he can make tiger babies with Tigress. biggrin.gif

I've been playing a few months now and decided from the start that the sprites aren't worth the anxiety of a partial set, or the effort for a Light sprite xd.png So I'm pretending they don't exist. I think the bears can be got in NotN so the jury's still out on those.

Toxin would make your random's secondary have pink bits in Goldeen - perhaps those would tie in the Mulberry somehow?

@Slaskia

I sent a CR for Aristotle, he can make tiger babies with Tigress. biggrin.gif

Accepted!

@ObsessedWithCats

Same here! I pretty much decided before I even join that I wasn't going to bother even TRYING to get the retired ones.

The only Sprite familiars that I bothered with are the Arcane and Wind sprites because those are my two favorite elements and sprite designs.

I have all the sprites but the light, for my elemental rep project. I probably won't get light just because it is so ridiculously expensive and I can't really justify that expense.

In other news, my rep project is finished!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1662393

Easier to post a link than to repost all eleven dragons. All are gen1 by the way.

So I hope I'm allowed to do this, but I wanted to see what you guys thought of my first skin attempt. Its based off of the Scarlet Macaw. I'd like to try and do more detailed stuff in the future but my lack of skills is preventing it right now, so theres nothing really fancy on this guy. (its a link only because the picture is huge)

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah262/...zpsyu7xv1re.png

And congrats Nectaris, they all look real nice!

Edited by dragontamer44722

How much are Gen 1 Nocs usually worth? Because I just bought this beautiful gen 1 lady and I'm super happy about it biggrin.gif

user posted image

Lavender/Navy/Violet

I find that I really like dragons with fat bodies and short stubby legs lol, i.e. Coatls and Nocturnes. Since I'm posting I might as well ask, how much are XXX dragons usually worth? With just regular genes? Because I find myself with a pretty pair of white/white/white coatls and I intend to make lots of albino babies. Yay for plague-colored eyes biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

How much are Gen 1 Nocs usually worth? Because I just bought this beautiful gen 1 lady and I'm super happy about it biggrin.gif

When they were released, a lot, but I've bought a couple of nice Gen 1s for 10-15 k treasure. I've also seen them for a lot more. I don't usually trade through the forums though, so these are just AH prices.

Edit: I see that the lowest prices are about 30 k treasure now. The highest that I've found with a quick search was around 1 k gems. Then there's everything in between.

Edited by Raistlin24

When they were released, a lot, but I've bought a couple of nice Gen 1s for 10-15 k treasure. I've also seen them for a lot more. I don't usually trade through the forums though, so these are just AH prices.

Edit: I see that the lowest prices are about 30 k treasure now. The highest that I've found with a quick search was around 1 k gems. Then there's everything in between.

How do you check for the price of Gen 1 Nocs? Do you actually shift through all the dragons in the AH?

How do you check for the price of Gen 1 Nocs? Do you actually shift through all the dragons in the AH?

No, that would be a huge task xd.png Many people name their Gen 1 something like Genone, so that they stand out among the other dragons. You need at least two parameters to search for dragons, which can be name and breed. I mean in the search option. Click on the dragons and you can buy them directly from their pages if they're in the AH.

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Obsidian Stripes/Green Circuit – Female (9500) - ON HOLD

user posted image

Lavender Iri/Mulberry Shim/Coal Smoke – Male (10500)

user posted image

Mulberry Iri/Thistle Shim/Coal Underbelly – Female (10500)

user posted image

Sky Piebald/Ice Daub/Royal underbelly – Female (9500)

user posted image

Stonewash Piebald/White Daub/Charcoal Basic – Male (8500)

user posted image

Gold Ripple/Caribbean Seraph/Ice Basic – Female (7500)

user posted image

Rust Ripple/Forest Seraph/White Underbelly – Male (8500)

user posted image

Orange Ripple/Avocado Seraph/Ice Basic – Male (7500)

user posted image

Mulberry Ripple/Tomato Current/Thistle Spine – Female (9500)

user posted image

Midnight Ripple/Slate Peregrine/Purple Spines – Male (9500)

user posted image

Shadow Ripple/Brown Current/Grey Spines – Male (9500)

In addition, I am taking orders for my Rockbreakers skin entry that didn't win (Hematite Warrior). The thread for it is here

Edited by Slaskia

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Beige/Forest/Black Male

user posted image

Carmine/Azure/Platinum Male

user posted image

Red/Caribbean/Silver Male

user posted image

Grey/Silver/Platinum Female

user posted image

Silver/Platinum/Platinum Female

user posted image

Coal/Silver/Platinum Female

I acquired this butterfly derg, and I'm thinking about how to make it look pretty. I quite like the ripple look on her, it kinda matches her butterfly wings. But what do you guys think I should do for her tert? She's Black/Swamp/Seafoam.

user posted image

Smoke kinda looks nice.

edited post below

Edited by dragontamer44722

I acquired this butterfly derg, and I'm thinking about how to make it look pretty. I quite like the ripple look on her, it kinda matches her butterfly wings. But what do you guys think I should do for her tert? She's Black/Swamp/Seafoam.

Personally, I think I would leave the tert basic(too bright, and anything like smoke or circuit obscures patterning), and change the primary to cherub. Admittedly I have a bit of a bias against ripple though.

Edited by Nectaris

updated post below

Edited by Jedi40

Personally, I think I would leave the tert basic(too bright, and anything like smoke or circuit obscures patterning), and change the primary to cherub.  Admittedly I have a bit of a bias against ripple though.

So something like this?

user posted image

Oooooo...that does look nice. Maybe when I get the funds for it I'll give this girl cherub. Thanks! Though I gotta focus on my progens first tongue.gif

Edit: I posted this in the Dragon Swap thread but I'll put this here too.

So I have this fully stoned and properly statted lv 25 Spiral. He's statted according to Culex's farming build.

user posted image

However, I have decided that I want to have my farming team consist of only female mirrors, so I'm looking for a swap. Does anybody have a lv25 female mirror that you would be willing to exchange for him (without the skin)? If the stats are different it's alright, I can tincture it, but I would prefer a properly stoned dragon i.e. 1 Scratch, 1 Eliminate, 3 Berserkers, and 2 Ambushes.

I can pay 30k for the swap, minus the price of any stones missing.

If not properly stoned, I can take treasure for the stones missing. 60kt for the Eliminate, 7kt for each Berserker, and 45kt for each Ambush. So for example if it's missing an Eliminate I can swap for your dragon plus 30k, 60k for the missing Eliminate minus the 30k I will be paying.

Please no horrid colors or gene combinations, I rather dislike gembond and smoke. And no basic/basic/basic dragons either. Prices are negotiable though, since AH prices fluctuate a lot, don't be afraid to ask. Thank you!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

These 2 are still for sale in the AH :3

user posted image tomato/rust/slate - MALE

user posted image rust/chocolate/brown - FEMALE

updated post below

Edited by Jedi40

Was playing around with Predict Morphology, and ended up coming up with some awesome genes for a couple of my dragons ohmy.gif (removed their skins just to show their colors)

Currently -> user posted image If gened -> Preview

Currently -> user posted image If gened -> Preview

Edited by FluffyPillow

Xhaztol - 2015-12-10 21:05:53

NOTICE: We will be conducting a server hardware upgrade on Thursday, December 17. During the upgrade, it will be necessary for us to bring the Flight Rising website down for approximately four hours starting at 16:00 server time. During the upgrade, the site will be unavailable for play.

We don't anticipate that the process will take much longer than four hours, but will keep providing updates via our social media accounts should the downtime exceed that.

2 Cherub babies for sale! Asking 20k each.

user posted image

Male

Primary: Lavender Cherub

Secondary: Charcoal Peregrine

Tertiary: Thistle Basic

user posted image

Female

Primary: Shadow Cherub

Secondary: Midnight Peregrine

Tertiary: Violet Basic

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Mulberry Ripple/Tomato Current/Thistle Spine – Female (9500)

user posted image

Midnight Ripple/Slate Peregrine/Purple Spines – Male (9500)

user posted image

Shadow Ripple/Brown Current/Grey Spines – Male (9500)

user posted image

Platinum Crystal/Maize Shimmer/Coal Underbelly – Male (10500)

user posted image

White Crystal/Ice Facet/Black Underbelly – Male (10500)

user posted image

Rose Ripple/Ivory Seraph/Rose Smoke – Male (9500)

user posted image

Rust Ripple/Ivory Seraph/Chocolate Smoke – Female (8500)

user posted image

Maroon Ripple/Ivory Seraph/Carmine Smoke – Male (8500)

user posted image

Stonewash Iri/Splash Shim/Blue Smoke – Female (10500)

user posted image

Stonewash Cry/Navy Facet/Blue Smoke – Male (10500)

user posted image

Steel Iri/Blue Shim/Blue Smoke – Female (10500)

Edited by Slaskia