Tazzay

Flight Rising

My Imp nest will hatch tomorrow! biggrin.gif Also, being thinking of giving them apparel, not not sure if I want to give them both armor (that matches/suits their element), or plain clothing? ^^;

Oooohhh, that's tough :0

Do show once they hatch! I'd love to see biggrin.gif

Oooohhh, that's tough :0

Do show once they hatch! I'd love to see biggrin.gif

hehe I know ^^; Kind of difficult to find apparel that will suit them well ^^;

And here's the new hatchies! biggrin.gif They're a bit bright on the eyes (and a tiny bit muddied), but still, I hope they find good homes :3 If anyone would like one, please send me a CR or PM with your offer, I'm not that picky :3

user posted image magenta/chocolate/tangerine - Male

user posted image tomato/rust/slate - Male

user posted image magenta/blood/fire - Female

Does anybody have some good tips for a new player? I know there are lots of guides out there, but they usually only touch on how to earn gold or how to play the game. I've also read through all the rules and lore of the game.

What I want to know is stuff like what kind of noob mistakes should I avoid making, I've already told myself to avoid the AH until I know what I'm doing. Is there anything out there that could have really bad repercussions if I do it wrong?

Do not exalt your progens right away. Keep them for at least a handful of months. You don't earn any rewards for exalting them and, if you do it too soon, you won't be able to breed until you get others that are ready to breed.

Do not exalt your progens right away. Keep them for at least a handful of months. You don't earn any rewards for exalting them and, if you do it too soon, you won't be able to breed until you get others that are ready to breed.

I intend to keep my progens forever and ever biggrin.gif

Because they were the beginning of my clan, I'll be making them pretty and letting them stay. I get way too attached to virtual pets.

Once particular thing I'd like to ask is, how long does it take to level up a dragon to lv 25? Are max level dragons required for the coli? I'd like to be able to grind for Noc scrolls when NoN rolls around.

Those hatchlings are gorgeous! I don't buy bred dragons, but I wish you the best of luck in selling them!! (I can see some plague-ey apparel working really well on them)

Because they were the beginning of my clan, I'll be making them pretty and letting them stay. I get way too attached to virtual pets.

Once particular thing I'd like to ask is, how long does it take to level up a dragon to lv 25? Are max level dragons required for the coli? I'd like to be able to grind for Noc scrolls when NoN rolls around.

Level 25's can take quite a while to level up, but people frequently loan them out around the holidays! You won't need a fully leveled dragon for events either- festival stuff can be found in any level venue, it's just typically easier to find it in higher levels!

Those hatchlings are gorgeous! I don't buy bred dragons, but I wish you the best of luck in selling them!! (I can see some plague-ey apparel working really well on them)

Level 25's can take quite a while to level up, but people frequently loan them out around the holidays! You won't need a fully leveled dragon for events either- festival stuff can be found in any level venue, it's just typically easier to find it in higher levels!

Ooohhh, that's actually really nice of the people who lend dragons!! biggrin.gif

Another question is that, will I be able to purchase or obtain the Plague skins or familiars from 2015? I'm sad that I missed it but since it hasn't been too long would they still be relatively easy to get?

I don't have a level 25 yet, but what I've been attempting to do is pick 3 of my dragons and using only them in the coliseum. Depending on how brave you are, you can go to the arena that is one level up from yours to try and get more exp, but you run the risk of being overpowered.

I have 3 Imperials up for sale, I rather like how they look! Pm if you want them, prices are very flexible. If they don't sell I'll gift them to any newbies that post here during the registration.

user posted image

Thistle Cherub, Lavender Shimmer, Stonewash basic, Male

user posted image

Thistle Cherub, Mulberry Shimmer, Avocado basic, Female

user posted image

Blue Cherub, Navy Shimmer, Stonewash Basic, Female

edit: The AH would have the Riot of Rot stuff but it would be insanely expensive. I, however, have a few of the skins and one of the familiars that I don't really want that I'd be willing to sell to you for cheap (the skins, not the familiar, you can have that) I thought I had dragons that would look good with them but I don't so xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

I don't have a level 25 yet, but what I've been attempting to do is pick 3 of my dragons and using only them in the coliseum. Depending on how brave you are, you can go to the arena that is one level up from yours to try and get more exp, but you run the risk of being overpowered.

I have 3 Imperials up for sale, I rather like how they look! Pm if you want them, prices are very flexible. If they don't sell I'll gift them to any newbies that post here during the registration.

edit: The AH would have the Riot of Rot stuff but it would be insanely expensive. I, however, have a few of the skins and one of the familiars that I don't really want that I'd be willing to sell to you for cheap (the skins, not the familiar, you can have that) I thought I had dragons that would look good with them but I don't so xd.png

Oh those look lovely! Especially the Mulberry one. If you havent sold them by then, I'd love to buy it from you, along with the plague skins and the familiar! Thank you very much!

Spent a good chunk of my treasure creating their father so I'm very pleased with how they turned out :3 May try a different mother the next time around to see what I get, but this pairing was a good one. And the skins aren't going anywhere so once you register send me a pm

Ooohhh, that's actually really nice of the people who lend dragons!! biggrin.gif

Another question is that, will I be able to purchase or obtain the Plague skins or familiars from 2015? I'm sad that I missed it but since it hasn't been too long would they still be relatively easy to get?

RoR stuff from this year shouldn't be all too expensive, although you will still need to save a bit to get everything! On the other hand, anything from previous years will cost quite a fortune ohmy.gif

Spent a good chunk of my treasure creating their father so I'm very pleased with how they turned out :3 May try a different mother the next time around to see what I get, but this pairing was a good one. And the skins aren't going anywhere so once you register send me a pm

Will do! Though you will need to wait a bit cause I need time to get enough treasure to pay you xd.png

I have another Imp nest on the go, this time the hatchies will be in the rust/brown tones happy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Thistle Cherub, Lavender Shimmer, Stonewash basic, Male

user posted image

Thistle Cherub, Mulberry Shimmer, Avocado basic, Female

user posted image

Blue Cherub, Navy Shimmer, Stonewash Basic, Female

Just a note that I am willing to gift these guys to newbies, one per user. Otherwise, I'll post them in the AH, or if anyone else is interested in them prices are flexible. Pm me!

reasons why impulse buying is very bad: i am now very broke

but hey!! i got my first ridgeback today and wanted to show her off. c:

user posted image

my dragons might be starving but at least they look classy am i right

Have a TON of Gen ones I'm looking to sell! No specific prices listed yet, so offer away if you're interested! All are unbred.

Splash/Azure/Crimson

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...gon&did=8285322

Could you please hold this one for me? ;A; I have hmm... holiday apparel to offer? No idea what are you after. My ID is #59622, feel free to message me there to discuss.

Edited by Light Concorde

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Chocolate Ripple/Ivory Seraph/White Basic – Male (7500)

user posted image

Orange Ripple/Avocado Seraph/Maize Underbelly – Female (7500)

user posted image

Sunshine Ripple/Seafoam Toxin/Ice Basic – Male (7500)

user posted image

Grey Speckle/Obsidian Shim/Ice Crackle – Female (9K)

user posted image

Grey Speckle/Midnight Shim/Ice Crackle – Male (9K)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Stone Freckle/Avocado Glimmer – Male (8500)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Beige Freckle/Azure Glimmer – Female (8500)

user posted image

Chocolate Speckle/Chocolate Daub/Sand Crackle – Male (9500)

user posted image

Tomato Speckle/Crimson Daub/Fire Okapi – Male (8500)

user posted image

Tomato Bar/Crimson Daub/Tangerine Okapi – Male (8500)

Two gen ones are sitting in my lair, and I have no plans for them.

user posted image

Navy/Stonewash/Orange, 25k

user posted image

Thistle/Jungle/Fire, 15k

~~5000T each~~

user posted image

female

Midnight Bar

Silver Eye Spots

White Underbelly

user posted image

male

Lavender Clown

Silver Eye Spots

White Underbelly

user posted image

male

Navy Piebald

Red Paint

Violet Underbelly

user posted image

female

Blue Piebald

Tomato Paint

Aqua Underbelly

user posted image

male

Navy Tiger

Red Stripes

Thistle Underbelly

user posted image

female

White Iridescent

Blue Peregrine

Carmine Okapi

Edited by Light Concorde

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Caribbean/Denim/Seafoam Female

user posted image

Jade/Stonewash/Teal Female

user posted image

Caribbean/Azure/Jade Male

Whew, almost done training my first coli team. I never really bothered with the coliseum until a few days ago when I realised NotN was so close, I joined last year right before NotN and had hell trying to get chests. xd.png

Gotta be ready this year, I had to spend a small fortune on all the stones I needed though. ;3;

For sale in the AH:

user posted image

Male

Rose/Splash/White

50kt

user posted image

Female

Rose/Blue/White

50kt

If you like one you can send a CR to Zazikel for 45kt!

The stones will pay for themselves a million times over suskekun, if you're using them to make a grinding team.

I'm contemplating selling a few of my spare level 25s. Not sure why I ever thought having 18 would be a good idea but... *shrug*